Trump picks Dan Coats to lead the D.N.I

Oh great another fucking White male.....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Coats
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow a ANOTHER long term Republican establishment politician.

Really draining the swamp of DC Donnie Tinyhands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Coats

United States Senator
from Indiana
In office
January 3, 2011 – January 3, 2017
Preceded by Evan Bayh
Succeeded by Todd Young
In office
January 3, 1989 – January 3, 1999
Appointed by Robert Orr
Preceded by Dan Quayle
Succeeded by Evan Bayh
United States Ambassador to Germany
In office
August 15, 2001 – February 28, 2005
President George W. Bush
Preceded by John Kornblum
Succeeded by William Timken
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Indiana's 4th district
In office
January 3, 1981 – January 3, 1989

Looks like another merit based appointee! I love our our government is looking more and more like a Meritocracy

How can Trump fags say he's anti-establishment who isn't picking Establishment Republican career politicians after this?

>Looks like another merit based appointee! I love our our government is looking more and more like a Meritocracy

DAMAGE CONTROL

What happened to no career politicians?

Heh. You call it bait.
I like that.

-Drug dealer to hank hill.

Please link to me a quote where Donald Trump said he would have zero career politicians as his appointees?

>Please link to me a quote where Donald Trump said he would have zero career politicians as his appointees?

A few days ago Trumpniggers said there was no career politicians in his cabinet and he was anti-establishment, hiring business KILLERS!

Now career politic ans are great and the swamp and establishment are great and we should expand them BIGLY

>They didn't know the swamp ment Democrats
Better luck in 8 years faggots

Link me to a post from a few days ago that says that?

Also, link me to a post that confirms the strawman in your pic?

Not seeing a quote

I love how marxists try to define that drain the swamp essentially means class war and say Trump isn't doing that when Trump has been saying he'd appoint wall street workers and business executives to his cabinet since around March

>They didn't know the swamp ment Democrats

Moving the goal posts are we faggot?

>DRAIN THE SWAMP MEANS GET RID OF WALLSTREET!

>after the election

>DRAIN THE SWAMP MEANS GET RID OF CAREER POLITICIANS

>after appointing career politicians

>DRAIN THE SWAMP MEANS NO DEMOCRATS

idk considering every Trumpfaggot seems to have a different definition of what "swamp" means at this point it's hard to pin now. The swamp seems to be whatever is good for their argument at the time.

Trained enough to do a spinning back fist. Fighting some dude who has only ever been in street fights.

>when Trump has been saying he'd appoint wall street workers and business executives to his cabinet since around March

This is why any one of you faggots who thought he would be different from any other Republican should off themselves asap.

>Still can't substantiate a single one of his claims

Want to know what "Draining the swamp" looks like? Take it from the prez elect himself
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

>First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.

>Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

>Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

>Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

>Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

look at how horrible his cabinet looks :(((

They are paid shills.

They post what they are told to post

white male

White Male

WHITE MALE

WHITE WHALE!!!!!

Keep sucking Jimmy Dore's cock, leftypol faggot.

most of that is a copypasta i have saved, so it was like, no effort

Hahaha aww someone's mad and no im not moving the goal posts in case you haven't noticed the establishment for the last 8 years has been Democrats who bailed out the banks in 08 who was contributing massively to Clintons campaign who was shilling for her this whole election? the Democrats are the establishment you stupid fuck

He is different from Republicans. His actions so far prove he's what the Republicans say they are during campaign. These are largely minor differences but would go a long way towards the transition away from neoconservatism. He'll be an average president and mild reformer which will hopefully open the door to more serious reforms in the future

I don't know why I post, most fags here are politically illiterate or are too caught up in the campaign memes

Oh look, it's another liberal "I'm so ass blasted about losing because mommy never ever let that happen to her special little snowflake I'll spout autistic screeching online so everyone on reddit thinks I'm smart" thread.

>immediate sage

t. trump chump getting pegged by putin and gagging on Bibi's cock

>Trump picks Elaine Chao
>DISGUSTING CRONYISM
>Trump picks Ben Carson
>HE'S UNQUALIFIED. DISGUSTING
>Trump picks Omarosa
>SHE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON

>WOW WHY ISN'T THE CABINET MORE DIVERSE

He CANNOT win in their eyes.
If he cures cancer he'd be criticised for overpopulation.

American shitposters are the worst.

You are not even funny and you can't bait.

I remember when it was
>TOO MANY GENERALS

You're either retarded or a troll. Maybe even both.

The democrats controlled congress and we had a democratic president in 2008; of course many of the republicans that voted against the bailout were just being contrarians that hated anything that had the president's approval.

Had the republicans had the same control you'd be blaming them for the bailout.

I'm not joking though. Trump is sucking up to Israel and has been sucking up to Russia for years. That's not bait, those are facts.

Stay mad, Hillcunt.

That is your problem, not mine, fat white trash.

>made billions of dollars in a non-braggadocios way

>If

>Jimmy Dore's cock

He's the most red pilled leftist out there.

>names Israel
>calls Assad the legit president of Syria
>calls out both Democrats and Republicans for their bullshit

They are all awful choices and if you say otherwise you are either a shill or retard.

Ikr he was supposed to appoint David Duke And some TRS goys fucking race traitor Zionist shill.