I'm a journalist for Breitbart with credible evidence that Colin Kaepernick's "black" parent was not of sub-Saharan...

I'm a journalist for Breitbart with credible evidence that Colin Kaepernick's "black" parent was not of sub-Saharan African descent, but Egyptian. I've tracked down his biological parents--Kaep is adopted--and paid them to do DNA tests. He's 49 percent Egyptian, 46 percent European, 3 percent Native American, and about 2 percent black.

Do you think I should pursue this story? Would it discredit him, or would African Americans and others think that he's still black, because Egyptians are black? I ask because this board has a pretty nuanced understanding of racial politics in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e7WQyds0GQw
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this a story in its own right? It could be an aside in a larger story about Kaepernick costing the NFL money. I doubt it would cost him support since his only supporters are hilariously dishonest.

>I'm a journalist for Breitbart
Prove it Larper

Presuming this is true, pursue the story.
Most people aren't stupid enough to think Egyptians were black.

Even if your average every day dindu isn't dissuaded, it will still hurt Kaepernick.

Publish my friend. Why not?

title the article

"we was kangz?" another non black assumes their identity and culture while diluting their cause and message

WE

Wont work, we wuz kangz remember?

Prove it faggot.

Also, if it's real, pursue it, and to prove it was actually you, make the word number (3 last numbers from my get) the word affection, or affectionate.

Hi Lucas

Do it.

You sound like a 100% faggot.

Word number 449 must be Affection, Affectionate, or some other word. Really any word that isn't common, as long as you reply to this comment saying what that word will be.

Read, can't be "and", etc. Meme low-tier words.

No one cares about Kap or the 49ers same as pretty much no one cares about the Rams after they left St. Louis

post a pic with timestamp faggot

>would it discredit it

Who fukn cares m8, get the story out

He looks like a black Taub from House MD

well his face looks middle eastern not african

but why would this be newsworthy of a story? who the fuck cares where he comes from

hes still an america hating faggot

I don't really care, desu. As a Seahawks fan (born in seattle) the 49'ers suck so much its embarassing at this point to have them considered our rivals. I doubt you could make it any worse. if you think you'll pull some decent ad revenue, publish it.

Are you autistic?

You know this is bullshit right?

I honestly think the culture is kooky enough that he'd more or less get away with this, though it's Dolezal lite.

What are your thoughts on Egyptians? I am half Egyptian and was wondering if you hate me. I look white.

Yeah, he also sucked off Mia isabella

youtu.be/e7WQyds0GQw

where pic related from

Sounds like clickbait, not sure that's what you're after

If, as you say, can factually back up your claims, absolutely. The truth will win.

>announcing that he's a KANGZ
Don't you fucking dare let these niggers believe that Egyptians are niggers instead of the dune-coons they really are.

Assuming fake and gay, but would like proofs.

Also, niggers will just KANGS and afrocentric nogs will probably chimp on the internet.

Another idea, stop talking about race. It throws a divide in the country that we don't need right now coming from the right.

We need to resegregate, but it can't happen yet and your faggy article won't help anything. The left needs to keep fucking up.

My favorite film of all time.

Yeah I said it, fags. Get at me. I can watch it over and over and still never get bored.

>Would it discredit him

This implies anybody took him seriously to begin with. He's not even a good QB. He's shit tier.

Publish it anyway because why not. Fuck him.

>He's 49 percent Egyptian, 46 percent European, 3 percent Native American, and about 2 percent black.

>that afro

That would make him an actual KANG tho

I dont think its news, unless being of egyptian descent somehow contradicts his previous statements

If you dont run the story, give us your evidence and we will troll him

Lots of Egyptians have coarse hair.

>EGYPTIANS!?

FUCK ME THE MEMES ARE POWERFUL
WE
WAZ
KANGZ!

This is the most autistic LARP I've seen on Sup Forums.

He said he's black. Doesn't being only Egyptian and euro contradict his prior statements.

egytian is slightly less shit tier black

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

They think Shaun King is black and Kaepernick is way blacker than he is.

That would be charactarized by the msm as "highly rascist" and could harm the brietbart brand

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN HE WUZ KANGZ?

sheeeit write it mang

No way he has that Afro with 2% Sub Saharan

Was this at the battle of the bulge? It's amazing how well they can colorize old photos like that.

>Breitbart

Understand Egyptian history and the people who ruled and lived there.

Why not just do a story on how every single well-known "BLM" representative is non-black? You could also tie in how every single representative of the "alt right" is Jewish. Could be a fun story.

WUZ

Ghost In The Shell

No everyone is sick of hearing about this clown. Stop giving him the attention he craves

Actually, there are plenty of people in southern Egypt with that sort of hair. His "black" parent is from the south (Asyut), which probably accounts for why he's darker than most half Egyptians.

At any rate, Egyptian is not black. My question for you all--which of course you didn't directly answer--is whether the public will accept that he was lying or at least "mistaken" about his race. Alternatively, will they go full Afrocentrist and say Egyptian is/can be black?

He is a mulatto and he looks like an arab, seems legit

Part of the reason Kaep is darker than most half Egyptians is that his white parent is from Sicily, and very dark for a white. His "black" parent is from Upper Egypt.

Again, I wish you autists could stay on point. The question is whether you think, based on your understanding of racial politics in this country, that the general public will regard him as Dolezal 3.0.

KANGS

Sorry man but you should have chosen a different subject here. Unless you can prove he is a muslim (I have no idea about US sports) then it´s LITERALLY NOTHING.

>2-14
>2-14
>2-14
>2-14

You mean the same people that already call Breitbart White Nationalist?

What do they have to lose? Go for it OP!

the people who thing they wuz kangs dont read breitbart

We're actually trying to tone down the controversy slightly since Trump was elected. I don't agree with this move, but it is what it is. We want to get mainstream via the civic nationalist/anti-SJW angle.

Americans are buying that he's black? HAHAHAHA jut look at his face damnit, not even a trace of gorilla nose.
classic middle eastern sand fucker features with a trace of mediterranian greek or italian elongated nose (not the jewish kind of elongated tho)

Jesus, when are people going to learn?

Like how FOX decided they had to go "mainstream"? Every time we get independent media it's the same crap of "we have to allow ourselves to be co-opted".

You really want to beat the SJWs, you have to drag the Overton window as far right as you can while you're able to.

Egyptians from the south of Egypt are black. source: I know a couple

His "black" parent doesn't look black. Has dark brown skin and coarse hair but light eyes.

I think its worth pursuing. Also, how do you feel about working for Jews? Its really interesting how brietbart managed to mutate real grassroots dissent and mutate it into useful idiocy. Really interesting how Bannon was high up in intelligence and also a Goldman Sachs banker and media mogul. Really makes me think that your working for the good guys.

>Do you think I should pursue this story?
nah, he discredits himself enough already and will be seen as an attack against any non-white

only blacks will care about that and they dont matter