Is this worth a watch? Is it redpilled? The (((critics))) praise it so possibly not

Is this worth a watch? Is it redpilled? The (((critics))) praise it so possibly not.

It's not really that red pilled, but a watchable show none the less

Do you only watch redpilled things?

not worth it, trust me

Why wouldn't he?

Yes. It is the world the way it was meant to be.

It's a good watch.

Identify your enemy and know their tactics.

I've seen 15 episodes of it and it's kind of entertaining. Strange that they are still in full total war modus 15 years after 1945. The killing of handicapped is also lame, they kill everyone who gets crippled, even if the son of one of the most powerful persons gets a disease. It's highly unrealistic in many ways. It's funny when Tagomi meditates and goes to a "better america", when it actually looks worse than what they achieved.

redpilled tv shows in the US?

Good show. Very honest and often portrays Nazis and Japs in likeable and understandable way, but also shows what kind of changes they wanted to achieve. Not redpilled, but also not cucked. I think it's worth a watch.

It's a good show. Neutral portrayal of Nazis. None of that LE BAD NAZISS meme that is so often perpetuated in other mediums.

Is Daryll from TWD redpilled?

no but his brother was

redpilled anything in sweden

>swedish television

haha wow is that real?

It's bretty gud.

normies hate season 2 because it makes nazis look so good

season 3 was just announced so get ready for people to (((fix))) their reviews

Pretty fucking stupid actually. Watched the first episode and besides the overplayed cliche lines, the main character despite never seeing a gun in his life aside from movies bulls eyes a nazi from 30 yards off hand with someone in between. Timeline takes place 30 years after the war yet despite this the nazis have had no new technological advances or uniform changes, still driving around in 1940s Volkswagens and using bolt action mausers.

They don't have to make new guns or shit. They have the nukes, japanese don't. No real cold war = no technological advances.

go back to your containment board, autist

if you have time or are looking for a show then watch it

it's cool aesthetic, no fags, pretty fair portrayal of nazis under the (((circumstances))), kills some jews, red pilled white ethnostate, Japanese culture

really, what's not to like?

>what's not to like?

Frank.

Love it. Yeah starts kinda slow but the pacing makes sense if you are not an istnant gratification idiot. By normie view it is too sympathetic to the nazis and by Sup Forums a bit unsympathetic.

Some minor flaws but great series imo. Paints the characters are morally ambiguous from Hitler to the resistance folks

This is the kind of people who will mislead you. He doesn't go to a better America he goes to our timeline. There are many timeless and this is the fiction part of it that some people can transfer to another in which they are dead

I got 2 episodes in and stopped. Didn't hold my interest. Didn't like the main characters. They did very stupid things. One character changes his alliance twice in two episodes.

Joe is lying about his gun experience
Did you watch it at all past episode 1? The Germans have mp5s and such not mausers

Swedish demographic in a nutshell.

Watched first two episodes and sort of gave up. Watched third episode half heartedly and haven't watched another. Just found it a bit shit and a bit boring tbqh desu.

They have Concordes, H bomb, monorail and MP5.

The best characters aren't the protagonists though. John and Kido appear later.

Its good, worth the watch

Second season is actually pretty awesome

I think it's an unintentional red pill. Nazi America looks perfect.

>what's not to like?
Juliana

***SPOILER ALERT*****
She ends up joining and saving the reich
****SPOILER ALERT****

You either haven't watched it or didn't pay attention at all, go shitpost on Sup Forums where you belong.

i spilled coffee on myself when the nigger came on holy shit this is hilarious

Keep going or at least give season 2 a try.

Production values went up and the story gets much better.

>implying
all she did was save nippon

/thread, all the other characters are fairly likable, except for the one weeaboo antiques seller.

>filename

HAHAHAHA he is such a weeb i never even thought of that in a modern context

>weaboo merchant peddling crap to westaboo customers

these scenes are 110% kino

It's pretty red pilled imo. How could you not appreciate the aesthetic, the orderliness, and superiority of the greater reich.

we already know their tactics, no need to subvert yourself with that garbage propaganda

It's supposed to be anti-nazi, but as you can see it failed.

Its pretty good, I find myself agreeing with John the Nazi pretty often, especially about values and family.

It starts getting pretty pozzed halfway through season 2 but you know its pretty much inevitable for a mainstream show.

It's neutral. It's not redpilled, but it doesn't demonize the nazis in a comical way either.

Might watch it again desu, The Grand Tour has finished the season i think and im jsut about to watch the next episode of Vikings so i have nothing else to watch. P.S. if you havent already then watch TMITHC its pretty good apart from (((Frank))) who just crys and moans all the time and that fucking idiot revolutionary guy with the glasses who is basically just a terrorist with no real morals or goals apart from "muh free merica".

It's extremely redpilled.
I think it is very intentionally a pro Nazi series.
If it is not the creator failed horribly and or has Nazis in his staff somewhere.

>all the Anti-Nazi stuff is ridiculously overblown
>the series will make normies sad about Hitler dieing
>his killer is evil
>the main character, basically the incarnation of a normie of our time gets completely used and pushed around by everyone
>Frank the "jew" character would literally be allowed citizenship in Nazi germany
>I think the films form other timelines are put in there in order to get viewers to directly compare this world to ours

The two "bad guys" are amazing characters watch the show as if they were the heroes ( they kinda are).

Lots of bluepills all the way, but entertaining and some eye candy if you like nazis
It's interesting to note the difference when they changed the director for a (((completely normal guy))) , instantly you get racemixing, muh drugs, beta males, strong wymen, evil nazis and ridiculous things everywhere, also the main character n°2 becomes literally a jew.

IN ONE EPISODE

Nope, the two MCs: one is a strong women, and the guy is a cuck.

Also the Japanese Pacific States give a very direct comparism how Nazis will treat the occupied country leagues better than any other force.

?? at what point did they change the director?

They changed the show runner half way through season two.

Nazis do some stereotypical hollywood nazi stuff but on the whole nazi america looks cozy as fuck

either bait or your just a cunt.

Spotnitz left after the first season but directed a bit the second until the ~5-6 episode, you'll see directly how fucked the thing gets when he leaves.

>never seeing a gun in his life aside from movies bulls eyes a nazi from 30 yards off hand with someone in between
by the end of the episode he is revealed as a nazi agent. so he has obviously had weapons training

I have my criticisms but the show is the first time I've ever seen mainstream media portray Adolf Hitler as the good guy and a Waffen SS officer as a hero.

I didn't watch it but I heard of them killing any cripples. Isn't that ebil nazis? Or is it a less important detail?

It's really cringeworthy. Everyone in this show is too fucking stupid and making stupid decisions all the time. It's like every character is Lori from TWD.

The eugenics thing is kind of a tiny detail in Season 1 but becomes more prominent in Season 2.

Because that's the only way you can be truly redpilled.

God damn why do you ask peope what's worth watching? Why do you need their permission

If it seems interesting watch it and then decide for yourself you beta fuck

Jesus Christ

>Tagomi-san goes to "better America"
>"better America" consists of Tagomi-san being a drunk deadbeat about to get divorced from his wife because his son is an American and abandoned their culture for one that nuked their empire out of existence.

Tagomi-san of the real timeline is probably dead in a ditch.

He's a Nazi agent and son of a prominent Nazi politician. He was a member of the Hitler Youth. He's been trained. The police use MP40s, much like American police used Thompson's and shit in the post war period. Hell the military used the M3 grease gun until the 90s. The German military has MP5s and G3 rifles tho.

I'm reading the book. The nazis nuke africa and kill all the jews amd legalize slavery but they give half of America to japan which is way better in terms of not getting shot for saying anything against the Reich and then the japs get Asia and some of America and south America the Italians get the middle east and the Germans get Europe and parts of america. Oh and one of the only surviving non-german/jap/itanlian is fucking Canada.

It is horrible. Could've been excellent, but it is truly shit and just propaganda for muh stronk women.

>1 post by this ID

notice how the pussy stops talking immediately after being BTFO

Sounds like a great way to go insane. I mean, I'm as redpilled as they come but if I stay 100% woke all the time I'd go crazy. I just wanna turn off my brain some times, crack a beer and watch some trash TV or watch football or something.

Feels bad being genetically defective...

>last week, sitting at home by myself
>brother comes home, freaks out
>ask him what's the matter
>WHY THE FUCK IS THE HOUSE FILLED WITH GAS YOU IDIOT
>what are you talking about
>CAN YOU NOT SMELL THIS??
>nope

Apparently I can't smell sulfur.

>few days later he brings me a literal rotten egg
>tells me to sniff it
>nothing

I lived 22 years without knowing what a rotten egg smells like. The worst part it that I didn't even know it. Should I kill myself guys?

His audience should be calling him a fag.

>I've seen 15 episodes of it and it's kind of entertaining
wtf I'm Norwegian now.

I'm kinda mad that they pretty much ruined Tagomi's entire character with this "better America" bullshit. I enjoyed when he was full traditional Japanese much more.

Came buckets two episodes before when they started showing how neat and clean everything is on the Reich.

Its not 'redpilled' but fucking awesome to watch if you appreciate NatSoc history!!!

One of my fav things about this show is that SOMEONE in the production team definitely knows their NatSoc history-

They have easter eggs everywhere, such as the train station being named 'Lincoln Rockwell' station.

The easter eggs alone make the show worth watching. On top of that its realling gripping and fun. 9/10 i recommend

There are worse problems

Just dont eat rotten eggs or fuck with gas

Your ability to adapt is more important than any physical birth trait

>redpilled?

Hardly.... It is eye-candy though....

However, the book is amazing.

>redpilled as fuck
>needs a modern invention and modern entertainment to escape
not that redpilled tbqh desu

His brother was a degenerate drug user/dealer though.

More of a plot point than being accurate to history. It comes together towards the end. But yes there is that 'ebil nazis' moment where i rolled my eyes. Beyond that 1 thing its soooo good man. A world that couldve been