They'll never be charged with hate crime Sup Forums said

>They'll never be charged with hate crime Sup Forums said.
>Blacks are protected by SJW Sup Forums said.
>Sup Forums is always right they said.

Wanna say something now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7M6gFxfuRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the hate crime charge is for his disability

>hate crime against retards

I don't understand, I guess I misheard and they were shouting "FUCK RETARDS" instead of "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

Show me sauce niggerlover

Reverse meme-magic

Times are changing

Hahaha. Came here to make this thread.

Sup Forums was right. It is a farce! They were charged for crimes against the disabled even though they savages were screaming "fuck white people". Sup Forums is right! In modern America black people are immune against racism, no matter what they do they cannot be racist.

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping

cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

So since all of you are hate crime experts, how many years does a hate crime enhancement add versus other enhancements like gang enhancements etc.?

>being so cucked as to believe fake news

they aren't even charged with a crime, let alone a hate crime.

the sad truth. Also shaun king already came out and sad he wont condemn the crimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7M6gFxfuRo

>and forcing him to drink from a toilet
Whoa! Those whites are really filthy animals.

What a retard. I bet you're waiting for the Breitbart report.

White people need to stop being so indifferent. Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves when they see what niggers get away with these days. Time to put your foot down and go back to using these monkeys as tree ornaments.

You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk, faggot? Fucking Sup Forums's Sup Forums is pure talk and no action.

I got sumthang to saz

>Treeki Breeki

Join /fit/

we got this trending worldwide for a day and got hate crime charges filed. even if they're saying it's because he was disabled, the CPD super made it pretty clear he was on board because of the racism displayed. even called the suspects "deplorable"

is he dare I say it... our guy?

You got no idea how many niggers I've killed you third world shitskin

#trending
#obligatorysentence

white power (online)!

Tweet the Trump team for the FBI to charge them with civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force during a Hate Crime"

Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Suspect was disabled. - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

How did the video leak in the first place? I doubt those nig nogs themselves put it up for whole world to see.
I may be giving them too much credit though. In either case, really suspicious, this.

Let me guess: Zero.

Fucking coward faggot.