SENATE VOTES TO REPEAL OBAMACARE

c-span.org/video/?c4641262/senate-votes-51-48-repeal-obamacare

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN OBAMA'S LEGACY WAS BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4641262/senate-votes-51-48-repeal-obamacare
youtube.com/watch?v=6AuIwR00T5g
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

it took them what? Over 90 attempts?

>literally 51%

It's like a TV show or something.

Is this real life?

LMAO BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol Trump isn't even in office yet, how can this be?

>c-span.org/video/?c4641262/senate-votes-51-48-repeal-obamacare
really?

>kicking over 20 million people off health insurance with no clear replacement.

And republicans think this will end well for them when 20 million are pissed at them and storm the voting booths in 2018 & 2020?

Get fucked, get a job and get health care

Truly the greatest timeline of all.

Republicans can literally pass anything thing they want if they stick together
Hopefully trump vetos the shittier stuff

Thanks Harry Reid for killing the filibuster and giving us the "nuclear option"

Liberal tears incoming

>work at job
>get benefits
>don't have to bankrupt thousands of companies

So just like Obamacare.?

Can we see exactly who voted which way? I know Rand Paul was against this yesterday

anyone got a link to the debate?

They wont be pissed if they're dead

Thank

God

>obongocare premiums were already set to increase by 25% this year

Test

Wow, while Obama still in office. This is fucking poetic

>setting people free
>bad

Fuck off commie.

Reminder that trump supporters just got screwed by congress.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AuIwR00T5g

Trump will be blamed for the incoming catastrophe.

>Hopefully trump vetos the shittier stuff

he won't, even if he does they can override his veto. Congress has more power then the presidency and if he goes against them they will strip him of all the executive power he has been granted

He is the prisoner of the GOP, not the other way around, and the GOP does not care about the people because they will never vote democrat.

The new Congress was sworn in today. I don't know why it is a different day than the President but that is how it goes.

How does this change anything that I said? Over 20 million will rail against your party because you wanted to save a buck.

Not smart you greedy jew.

And going after people with pre existing condition and kids living with their parents is pathetic and gives the Democrats so much shit to talk. Have at it buddy

Make America Sick Again

once people are no longer required to have health insurance, prices will go down

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00001

hhahahahahahaha

but seriously, is this good or bad? Will this hurt many innocent people?

that isn't a super majority, they can't outright repeal it. the best they can do is add amendments to the original bill

No the Republicans do not have veto override power

>post yfw you have a job and are not a leech

They've universally agreed that those were two things they want to keep :^)

They already did and lost you faggot

Get a job and get healthcare

Stop being a parasite

Its not like Trump himself said he would repeal and replace Obamacare at every single rally during the election or anything.

yes they do, they just have to hold a second vote. Do you know how your government works? obvioulsy not

Nigger

They need 2/3s majority you idiot

thanks

>Feinstein (D-CA), Not Voting

kek

>20 million jobless niggers were going to vote Republican

This

Do you not remember the Nuclear Option?

Should've voted for Bernie. He would have made everything free. We would have all had 50 million dollars given to us by the government to help bolster the economy.

>implying over 20 million people WANT to be on obamacare
>avoid the penalty goy....sign up today

i have yet to meet anyone who participated in Obamacare that actually wanted to. the people it 'helped' were already covered by medicaid and similar programs

does bring me hope that i may be able to quit 2 of my 3 part time jobs and go full time at the one i like

BESTTIMELINE

They didnt show their plan and continue to stall on showing their replacement plan before they repeal it. Will result in utter chaos if they go back to the old system

>pushing sick people into the morgue

Should i expect anything less from nazi faggots? Pay your taxes and stop crying like a bitch

How do you think poor people were going to the doctor and hospital before Obamacare?
Everyone else was still fucking paying for it.

More people lost healthcare due to obamacare than gained it.

The quality of service declined.

The costs went up.

Anyone who is defending Obamacare literally wants Americans to have worse health care and higher costs, while gaslighting that its the other way around.

And liberals think:

- people losing their plan as promised
- people not able to keep their doctors as promised
- high rates for almost everyone
- more than half of america did not approve of ACA/Obamacare
- the lie about it wasn't a tax, then it became one to be constitutional
- passed in during the xmas holidays when they knew media wouldn't cover it
- force employers to pay for healthcare
- businesses now hire people only part time to avoid that mandate
- angry american's can't find decent full time jobs because of it

Millions are already angry of it and have already stormed the voting booths in 2016.

Read up on Theodore Roosevelt. He forced congress to do what he wanted by appealing to the public. Trump can do that.

too bad they'll all be dead because they can't afford their insulin, either that or they'll get redpilled because they can't get their autism meds anymore

>Paul (R-KY), Nay

>kicking over 20 million people off health insurance with no clear replacement.

I don't get it. Who is getting kicked off health insurance? How?

I'm happy if this us true. I've been unemployed, I haven't been happy about the upcomming fine for not buying insurance.

No, they wouldn't. because I guarantee if you they went back they'd have an adjustment period

At work. Being white

congress heavily favors republicans now. as per usual, any side that loses their strangehold over the other, will cry and whine like babies. its what the dems are currently doing.

they act primarily to hold power over the other, as opposed to serving the people.

Those people would've always voted Democrat anyway.

And any 26 year old living with parents and not working a decent job should fucking die. How long does it take you to get your shit together? I've had health insurance through work since I was fucking 20. You gotta sacrifice a lot of free time to be a goddamn adult.

Randlet...

>Obamacare gave people insurance

FUCKING WRONG

He HATES the fact that republicans keep using this as a glorified budget

what did he mean by this?

I for one can't wait to be "kicked off" of Niggercare so I can go back to buying cheaper healthcare, like I was doing before this trash became law.

Dance thread?

If I am not mistaken, the resolution specifically states that before they can repeal the ACA they have to have a replacement in place. The 51 to 48 vote was just to get the ball rolling.

They need a massive majority or for the supreme court to side with them.

Supreme Court can't override a veto

>muh minority should be treated better than the majority

Nice

Also they didn't repeal it, this was just a motion to proceed with discussion. Wait to celebrate for the actual vote.

Supreme Court can't review a law that isn't a law yet

Are you a child? Do you even know what Obamacare is?

Those people are either forced to buy insurance by the force of law or they've been placed on Medicare

OBAMACARE HASNT PROVIDED A SINGLE PERSON MEDICAL COVERAGE

They still need a 2/3 vote to override a veto

Nah it'll go to the house and they'll sit on it and time it so that it won't go to trump until January 21

You know you need 60 votes to repeal a law right?

>kids living with their parents

26 isn't a fucking kid

I hope you're right. I am fucked if they get rid of Obamacare. I was born with a heart condition and was never able to afford health insurance until it was instated. now I don't have to pay thousands of dollars for my tests.

See also the recent backlash against Congress for the whole ethics thing. Remember that those Republicans in Congress are still going to be listening to their rather energized voters on this.

We were talking about trump vetoing other bills in the future

this

FAT ASSES ON SUICIDE WATCH.

THEY'RE GONNA DIE WITHOUT NIGGERCARE LMAO

Not with Harry Reid's help

You know they're going to use the same Budget Reconciliation maneuver to repeal it with 51 votes just like how they passed it with 51 votes, right? No, because you're brain dead.

I don't care. You do not have a right to force hundreds of millions of people to buy a product just to save yourself some money

Please, refresh my memory on this. All I remember is that Reid set a precedent for something by being an absolute fucktard

no it was done under obamer

>backlash against Congress for the whole ethics thing
The flash-in-the-pan news story promoted by all the major news sources that are continually trying to discredit Republicans anyways that no one remembers already?

Hey ctr Nov 8 is over, time to go back where you came from

No that's incorrect

Repealing a law is the same as passing one, still requires a simple majority in both houses plus presidential approval.

Luckily for me Trump and Congress promised that they will make sure to keep the provision that allows adults up to 26 years old to stay on their parents insurance.

I should have a full-time career by then but having my parent's insurance is pretty nice while I'm in college.

explain

Nice digits.

>democracy's dont have a right to tax people to provide services

lmao

this this one guy is gonna die because obama gone

do we save him if it means inconvenience ourselves?

My coworker just told me when he heard that Obamacare was being repealed must be like how slaves must have felt when they learned that they were being freed.

Putting away Christmas decorations because class doesn't start for another 10 days

Why would people be piss about not being forced to buy a product with that of fine? What planet are you on?

This. I was working a part time job when the ACA went into effect. I was paying $80/mo to a company based in Texas for a pretty decent healthcare plan(I live in Northern California). When it went it went I to effect and I had to buy my insurance through the broken Covered California website that was an absolute disaster, my premium went up to just shy of $200/mo with a $5,000 deductible, and that was the cheapest option.

Fortunately I got a job which supplies me with health insurance now, but I still felt the rage of a thousand fallen Spartans towards the ACA.

I get that no one can be denied coverage, but for fuck sake who can afford this? If you are in decent health, it does absolutely no good for you whatsoever. Obamacare can get bent