Look at what you've done

I cant believe the 'fuck trump and fuck white people' meme came to life yesterday.

KeK is chaos and he WILL work against us if we push a meme too far.

Stop. Just stop memeing- even sarcastic memes because they will come to life.

ITS TIME TO STOP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing stops kek.

The fire rises

Kek doesn't represent chaos. He represents enlightenment, which can result in chaos. Look at how many people are waking up to the black problem as a result of this video.

Does this mean the Trump "crash and burn" meme will become real too? Hopefully not literally

We cannot stop. There are no brakes. The ride never ends.

Kek is with us.
This current chaos is uniting us more, and waking up normies.

Praise Kek!

kek enjoys power

i asked him for something, more like a confirmation and if it proves right, sorry man but this shit is worth it

he's been right before

have my digits kek, shadilay

(You) arrogant heretic!

(You) honestly BELIEVE that (You) influence THE ARCHETYPE OF PRIMORDIAL POTENTIALITY UNMANIFEST?!?!

The "Fuck Donald Trump & Fuck White People" started getting "meme'd" BECAUSE it was in a video that was getting played here at a Bernie rally.

Kek is many things (all things yet to become "things" to be honest)... but YOUR puppet he is NOT.

Repent faggot..... before he sends a flock of niggers to tongue your retarded anus and livestream it on Faceberg.

>pic related, a 4,000+ year old flowchart in marble showing how Kek communes with his faithful Trolldiers

> He represents enlightenment, which can result in chaos.
It's the other way around, he's a god of chaos which results in enlightenment (and/or hearty keks)

praise!

There is no black problem. The problem is racism.

Kek will simply do what he does best.

PRAISE

this shit is controlled chaos baby, somebody obviosly get something because they promote it so fucking much

KƎK can't work against me because I also want senseless chaos

Nope. The Egyptians called Kek the "the raiser up of the light". He represented the transition from dark (chaos) to light. In other words, enlightenment. Kauket represents the transition to darkness (chaos).

>The "Fuck Donald Trump & Fuck White People" started getting "meme'd" BECAUSE it was in a video that was getting played here at a Bernie rally..

Bullshit. Link to video for proof.

So its the leafs to blame?

No, we need keep going. Keep going until the world erupts into Total War. From the ashes of the chaos only the strongest will rise.

The ride never stops, my friend...

>2525
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

It's still bullshit, though.

>wanting the world to continue

You don't belong here fucking Normie.

GTFO OR KYS

NORMIE SCUM REEEE

Hello CTR shill

>this is just what we need to rationalize the extermination of nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Tweet Trump for FBI to charge civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force"

Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Suspect was disabled. - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

You are not worthy to post KEK, bringer of chaos to the normie world. You bring shame to me, and to all priests of Kek.

May Chaos STEAL THE WORLD, may chaos ENVELOP THE REST OF HUMANITY! Glory UNTO KEK! glory UNTO AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP!

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN