WE DID IT REDDIT

cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood-obamacare/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/02/poor_women_have_more_abortions_even_though_middle_class_women_abort_more.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please dont.

Youd might as well let all the Mexicans stay if youre going to let niggers breed uncontrollably.

How does "defunding Planned Parenthood" help white people? Seems retarded, actually.

Democrats:

Where the Catholic Church is a business that should be taxed

And Planned Parenthood is a charity!

Amerryshits will remember this day as the inauguration of the Dindu Boom

God damn you republishits. I hope you enjoy the increase in black criminals.

Its fine if you get rid of gibs, zero gibs

Nigs still need to eat, right?

Does anyone have statistics on who actually uses their services?

This seems like a cuckservative/christcuck victory, granted they still have the majority of the power in the GOP. I strongly suspect I'm not alone in not giving a shit about abortion, and if it's 90% blacks or mexicans using it and wouldn't be able to abort without these services, this is actually very bad imo

niggers are too stupid to get an abortion.

plus they see kids as money because of the free welfare checks they get.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Anti-Abortion is Anti-white.

No, we dont need more niggers

Nice way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Muslims will multiply now.

Even MORE

Do they really abort their babies? I thought mostly white women had abortions?

Why do cuckservatives love niggers so much?

White people get more abortions. Most black women see it as an opportunity to keep the dad in their life, to get money, and they also realize that killing kids is evil.

Thats a parody.... right?

Please.....

Can't wait for all the liberal tears to flow over this one

>White people get more abortions

That's flat-out wrong. Black women get abortions at something like 5X the rate of whites. Which makes sense; you only need an abortion if you lack the foresight/planning to use birth control.

The differential is huge.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Where the Catholic Church is a business that should be taxed
There are Catholics who actually wouldn't mind this because it would invoke "no taxation without representation" and thus make the Catholic Church a political force.

This, honestly.

We need to get rid of welfare first or nigs and spics just have 12 kids anyways to get gibs

You're all idiots if you think this helps white people in some way.

That would never fucking happen and you know it

300 lb. mammies with dey five keeedz are #1 in line for da gibs. How many homeless black families do you see living in tents on the street, either IRL or in the media? Practically none because if you're female with a kid, you get social housing and food stamps. Probably helps if you're a disadvantaged minority. If you're an able-bodied white guy of any age though, kids or no kids, you can go break your back and pay tax to support that shit.

Nope, abortion is hilariously the best crime fighter around.

Muslims don't get abortions. Blacks are the majority who do, dindu population explosion inbound. God damn it Republicunts, can you not see past your fucking bible for two seconds and realise why this is a bad thing?

wtf I love womens' rights now

NO NO NO NO NO!

WTF are you guys thinking?!? Planned Parenthood has kept the minority rate from absolutely exploding!

Why the fuck do you think most planned parenthood offices are in the city?!?

That's fucking stupid

you realize this is per capita, yeah?

>all these anons implying we should federally subsidize child murder
>Implying you can only get a ln abortion at PP

>lets just let the nigger growth rate double, increasing white growth rate by 10-20% is worth it
Christcucks are fucking delusional retards

They will just kill each other.

Whites come out ahead.

Good.
They'll still do illegal abortions which are more dangerous to the mother. It's a win-win.

This is stupid.

not a good thing

All those poor white women in red states are going to lose their cheap/free obgyn. Oh well fuck them. Maybe some will die, other will be forced to have kids they can't feed.

WHITE GENOCIDE, THANKS PAUL RYAN

>itt racist retards cheering the defunding of the number one killer of black people

Paul Ryan is an idiotic conservacuck, more news at 11

Why do you think this is good, asshole?

This is the Fucking Rino's jumping in on the unorthodox power trump has to shove shit through don't get me wrong I hate PP but they are a necessary evil fuck Ryan.

You'd better hope so burger. You'd better hope that jamal just shoots the nigress so he doesn't have to pay child suppory.

But how will women get health care? How dare the GOP strike down PP's monopoly on providing ineffective birth control and nigger depopulation methods. That's their market.

Planned parenthood is the only thing keeping the negro horde in check. without it we will be planet of the apes in a generation

Christianity is the greatest enemy of Conservatism

This faggot cares more about muh abortion that actually closing the fucking border

I know you're joking, but you've actually got a point.

I can never make my mind up on abortion. On one hand you've got the killing of an innocent child, and on the other you've got poor dindus and white trash being forced to give birth to children they won't be able to raise properly and will ultimately lead to the creation of more degenerates.

Shit's hard.

>Muslims don't get abortions

in Europe they do tho

If you care about PP you are an idiot. Least important issue in America.

>ITT idiots who don't realize abortion wipes away sexual responsibility and consequence which encourages degenerate sexual behaviors and without it, out-of-wedlock pregnancies go down because people now need to be actively concerned about pregnancy as a very real factor rather than something as serious as a drop of ketchup on your shirt

I miss Pope Paul VI and Archbishop Fulton Sheen

Yes but it is an easy way to please the christfag base, instead of actually doing something about immigration and H1B which Paul will surely oppose

Merkel, Ryan and other christfags are cancer

Defunding planned parenthood doesn't mean getting rid of it. PP is funded by taxpayer subsidies - including Medicare - and operates as a non profit while taking large salaries for its CEO. When the GOP talks about "defunding" they really mean "the money you're charging for abortions needs to pay your salaries"

I ran into the same thought process and honestly came to the conclusion it's just a product of our time and a tool we need to use to survive.

If we ban it, that just accelerates our demise that much faster.

>sexual responsibility and consequence

dude, you are asking niggers to think that far

that is literally impossible. Abortion is the last resort to keep the mentally retarded from spreading their genetics

Holy fuck, an actually informative post

Fuck NGOs/"nonprofits" that get government $. Biggest fucking scam

i generally believe in 100% abortion rights, if only because a mother willing to kill her kids probably won't make a good mother

and really, what business is it of mine if some slag wants to kill her unborn children

Great

Nigger baby boom.

if there is a NGO that needs to be funded and expanded, it is the PP

Is there any way we can just make it illegal to abort white babies?

>Be heavily religious
>Still pro-abortion
>Friends ask why
>Have to answer something like "well just because I don't believe in doesn't mean we live in a theocracy"
>But I'm really only pro-abortion because it culls the nigger population

Anyone else in this predicament?

If the law gets properly enforced then this won't be a huge problem. Furthermore, banning abortion will incentivize young white women to get married by removing one of the cock-carousel's perils' safeguards. If the republicans also make inroads against no-fault divorce and feminist propaganda in schools, then they will have saved the white race.

Why are cuckservatives so fucking stupid? Let the minorities get as many abortions as they want.

degenerates are going to be degenerates no matter what

ITT: the_donald immigrants that believe USA would be a better place with 50 million extra blacks

Yes. Exact same boat.

hopefully tax breaks and gov assistance for having children also goes away then

It won't go through thankfully, Trump has expressed his disliking of Paul Ryan. By the time trumps in office hell most likely throw Paul Ryan out of the house.

>what business is it of mine if some slag wants to kill her unborn children

That's what most people think, they just don't want to pay tax to support it.

The white majority of the US is shrinking fast because they aren't having kids as much.

>cuckservatives so fucking stupid

the same reason they support Israel: Christianity is anti-civilization

Poor people don't get abortions though. Where do u think the-
>muh baby moms
-Meme comes from

The people who get abortions ends up being young, ignorant everyday people, often with good futures (who see it as an impediment) who fall for the-
>muh atheism
>muh women's body
-meme

Imagine a world where marriage or long term commitment was encouraged if u get a girl pregnant or the reality that randomly inseminating women is not a good idea as it will burden you with responsibilities.

As far as the black population goes maybe if they didn't have BLM/Soros backed NGOs using them to start race wars, or INT agencies dumping crack/guns into their neighbourhoods, they'd go back to a nuclear family too.

If u care about your own race and your own culture u need to care about every single other one too. They don't need affirmative action or anything else they just need agenda-driven NGOs, leftists and etc to stop using them for their weaponized agendas. Same goes for the Hollywood/Music side too.

Notice blacks with good messages (Tupac/MLK/etc) all end up assassinated. Yet the slimy mofos or the ones promoting gangster life proliferate

Ex. Founder of BLM
>dead

What is BLM now? What could it have been if Soros hadn't have co-opted? All cultures need to realize what's causing the divide.

About fucking time. I'm tired of paying taxes for abortions after which they sell the fetus for cash anyways.

Not to mention it can still be funded privately and by states. You can guarantee that liberal states will fund it

Planned Parenthood extends far beyond abortions too, Christcucks need to learn how to play ball

>Hurr durr babbieslaying is good because it's mostly brown people

You guys need to fucking realize that this will force ghettos to stop partaking in degenerate hoe culture and actually have them start improving as communities. You can't imagine how hard this is gonna BTFO the dindus.

I completely agree, but I still don't understand the necessity of planned parenthood.cant their doctor give them an abortion? Especially with Obamacare?

Statistically speaking the amount of aborted white babies is very small

>because a mother willing to kill her kids probably won't make a good mother

Fucking this desu. Pretty much sums up the issue for me but it's still a tough one.

Same, not really religious but still think it is morally wrong. Except when to keep the negro population down.

It helps white Christiana

Yeah I do

But one can dream right?

>Poor people don't get abortions though

u wut m8

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/02/poor_women_have_more_abortions_even_though_middle_class_women_abort_more.html

Did you read the article? Apparently Ryan met with Pence yesterday and now this happens

>It helps white Christiana

How exactly?

Instead, you will pay taxes for the welfare of all the black people who weren't aborted. Good plan.

Why would they do that when they can just shit out kids and get gibs instead?

Rare flag, abolishing welfare and abortion fixes that. Women now must deal with the consequences rather that shirking them so they become more discerning and don't sleep with deadbeats and do sleep with good honest workers who actually will raise kids. This gives black boys and girls fathers so they will develop an understanding of how to be a man and what a man is resulting in less thuggish boys and less slutty girls.

Welfare and abortion destroyed the black family

>You guys need to fucking realize that this will force ghettos to stop partaking in degenerate hoe culture and actually have them start improving as communities.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah; works out fuckin' great in Africa. No welfare or gibs in Haiti, either - look at how well the local blacks down there have "improved."

No offense, but were you born retarded, or did you have to be educated into it?

GOP is just going to cut welfare too, because letting people starve is always a good solution

>this will force ghettos to stop partaking in degenerate hoe culture and actually have them start improving as communities.

yeah im sure laqwanda and moniquke will be filling out those NASA applications now that the ole local baby smasher is out of business

>Thinking they'll take responsibility
They'll riot to get more welfare for their extra kids. That is unjokingly how Affirmative Action happened, it was a response to the LA riots.

> abolishing welfare

not gonna happen mate

No one likes black people begging around in mainstreet

> Women now must deal with the consequences

or... you know... you could prevent those retarded women from spreading their genetics?

> they become more discerning and don't sleep with deadbeats and do sleep with good honest workers who actually will raise kids.

you completely misunderstand how the female brain works

Where exactly are cuts to welfare being made?

yup

lucky for me no one I know bats an eye when I say I'm pro-abortion since I live in a very liberal city so I'm never asked to qualify my reasons why

I am perfectly fine with subsidizing aborting niggers.

I disagree on principle, but i hate niggers more than i respect principled behavior.

No

Just turn it into a federally-administered nationwide sterilization/abortion program.

If they can spend thousands of dollars (min $2,000/year times min 8 years = $16,000) on providing more than a decade of free school and high school to nogs that inevitably fail, why can't they provide a medical procedure that takes less than 1 hour, costs less than $2,000, and eliminates the problem before it even becomes one for free?

this is worth looking into

Yup. They're trying to specifically get revenge on Christianity without realizing that they will be making church and state the closest it has been since its seperation.

that doesnt mean they'll get it. as if danald will shower them with gibs. Once they see it doesnt work anymore, they might

Your solution just brings us back to the beginning: christcucks will never approve your project

In which case they will simply commit even more crimes than they already do because their lives literally depend on it, and you will pay taxes for the additional police officers and first responders needed to keep it under control.

Planned parenthood will continue to function but without federal funding. And good riddance, it was simply a tool to police the poor, and that includes whites as well.