Would she REALLY have been that bad?

Would she REALLY have been that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

staradvertiser.com/2016/12/18/breaking-news/china-says-it-will-give-drone-back-but-trump-says-keep-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she

yes

550% increase in refugees per year. That alone would have made her that bad, yes.

Yes

Yes
But
She's a sexy lady, I miss her

Yes, she would have been the worst.

Yes but the MSM would constantly praise her every move.

Nah, just more of the same, which could be a good thing compared to whatever the hell Trump is going to do.

>Clinton collaborated with al-Qaeda, takes money from ISIS benefactors and undermined democracy through the DNC, press collusion and connections with State departments?

>Well whatever, she may be proven to be evil, but Trump might do worse stuff maybe so he is worse for sure.

t. rural/suburban retard

I strongly suspect we'd be knee deep in a Syrian war. She's accepted waaay too much money from Saudi Arabia, they aren't paying her just because THEY want a lady pesident for the US; They're paying her hit man money to take out the Syrian government.

Yes, but still better than Kike Sanders.

Nobody really gives a shit about Trump's political, economic or other policies, all except one: No muzzies and no spics. That's the real reason Trump won.

Deal with it faggots.

4-8 more years of buildup before another potential chance to change things?

Yes. That would have been horrible.

Sup Forums chose the wrong person, Hillary would have been great.

Well let's check her background

>40 year record of being an unpleasant human being/cunt
>spent entire adult life desperately seeking power
>worst Secretary of State in US history
>Caused destruction of Libya and breakdown of Syria
>Let Benghazi happen
>Caused the 'migrant crisis' currently destroying Europe
>Favored all the dreadful hate filled anti-reality policies which are destroying the US and the West in general

Yes, she would have been that fucking bad shill.

She would have literally kicked back and let things be.

Business as usual.

There is one very good reason she was defeated, and that is because she would have been the most morally bankrupt president in history. The leaked emails proved that the democrats were corrupt. Trump merely pointed out their collective ass was bare

>>>>>DO NOT

Face it.

Trump has exhibited erratic behavior on twitter, he has no experience in politics outside of his campaign and some of his cabinet picks are abysmal. If you want to stay on the MAGA train and have the utmost faith in him be my guest. I'm going to be more skeptical.

Sup Forums is too busy sucking fascist dick

t. torontonian cuck who unironically thinks non urbanite people are somehow less informed and backwards, despite the fact that he gets all his information from the internet anyways

If the American two leading party system wasn't a thing it would be much harder to corrupt. As you see here she only had to fuck one side to fuck the other side over.

I realise it won't change cause reasons and murica. So Trump was best possible outcome after she was done fucking everyone. Nothing to be done about it apart from the intelligence agencies sacrificing Trump. Either way it's gonna be interesting.

t. rural/suburban retard

A career politician who hasn't worked a day in her life vs an american business man who built an empire. I'd say Trump represents the hardworking values of small town blue collar workers more than Hillary.

Worse than you could imagine.

yes

>Would she REALLY have been that bad?
These lefty psychos are/were leading us to ww3. WTF? I thought liberals were all about make love not war?

Not anymore dude, it's just cultural marxism. We had to listen to all their fear mongering about a fucking wall but they were silent about Hillary wanting to go to war.

>100% right
jej

Worse

Yes.

She would have been like Obama. She will only go further left to get votes and then go back to being a liberal centrist orchestrating wars in the Middle East

>upper casing whole words for emphasis
>>>/reddit/

Yes

pic related

Nope.

She would have started a war with Russia.

Can't we just drone this bitch?

>Clinton has serious security concerns regarding her business partners and political alliances

>LE DRUMPF SAYS STUPID THINGS ON TWITTER LMFAO

Yes.

She wouldnt be this good already.

I didn't see her putting Goldman Sacchs and kikes into every position, or wanting to stop niggerbortions so no.

Worse, actually

i say we would of had ww3 before the end of june - bitch is pure evil, lives in clouds.

Kek who gives the shit- that bitch is in America's rear view. She is nothing to me but a reminder of our glorious victory (one for the ages) over the most arrogant and cancerous faggotry the modern world has ever seen

Yes, she's an awful cunt, and I look forward to celebrating on the days that she and her shitty fucking husband both die.

she was going to start WW3 like Obama is trying to do

Who is this old woman supposed to be? Some kind of TV host?

Its also backed by the senate and Trump's cabinet so its going through anyways.

>unilateral no-fly zone

Yeah instead he just let's the Chinese take our gear.
Meanwhile Hillary only wanted No Fly if Russia agreed. But then that would mean listening to her to find out.
Same as how she told coal that coal is dead and going away and she would back a works and retraining program. Instead people only heard she hates coal. Now we're going to see Energy kill fracking because NG is superior in every way.

>Let the Chinese take our gear
That happened under Obama, who is the current sitting president.

They did give it back after Trump got on Twitter though.

2bh I don't think even Clinton would have appointed so many Goldman execs, Jews and tycoons in her team.

Anyway the future looks grim with a president that shills for Israel and Russia.

Trump said they should keep it.

staradvertiser.com/2016/12/18/breaking-news/china-says-it-will-give-drone-back-but-trump-says-keep-it/

Trump also said they should keep the P3 they crashed into. And his clothing factories.

Trump may be obscenely rich but he's relatable to the working people. 'If I were rich, that's how I'd act'.

>he tries to pull it out

STOP

She would of been heinous