De Los Santos Slams black girl - Hispanic vs Black race war raging

Ruben De Los Santos slammed a 15 year old black girl into the ground. The little innocent baby girl was trying to break up a fight when the hispanic monster grabbed her and slammed her into the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrOtNDqMtV8

She was hospitalized with a concussion and possible brain damage.

HISPANIC VS BLACK RACE WAR NOW

Ruben de Los santos slammed and knocked out this poor black angel

Hispanic is not a race

Any Hispanic that isn't white is a mestizo

Was he white?

Black bois gettin wrecked by latinx

>Ruben De Los Santos
Is he another Zim Zam white man?

Big Latina Cock turning all the little black girls braindead

look at how his big brown cock ruined her

#BROWNED

as white as zimmerman

>Any Hispanic that isn't white is a mestizo

Or Spanish or Portuguese.

WTF just a body slam, bitch cannot take a bump?

Of course he's not fucking white

He's a mestizo

But call him a "Mestizo" instead of "Hispanic" because hispanic is not a race and not every hispanic is a brown mestizo

That's like calling a nigger a "Water drinker". Very fucking specific

>latina cock

traps??

#BROWNED is weird. But this is definitely Mestizos demonstrating racial superiority over blacks.

What should it be

#beaned
#taco'ed

This. How is this national news? Wrestling should be a mandatory part of P.E. in school.

I mean, was there any need to body slam her? Is there any video footage of it? Was she really just trying to get her sister off the ground and away from the fight?

#Chorizo'd

she was a nigger

>De Los Santos
We GTA 5 now.

That doesn't really answer my question user.

DONT FUCK WITH US

Just imagine how great it'd be if all the niggers and spics killed each other.

We need a Muslim v black war here in the UK.

If he didn't do that she would have clawed his face with HIV laced fingernails.

He took appropriate actions while overseeing the zoo disturbance. Mestizos are close enough to blacks that they understand what they are dealing with.

Esto

Hahahahahahahahahahahah . . .to good

How do thousands, millions of people watch hundreds of these videos and never think "wow, all the people misbehaving are always black!"

I don't understand. Can you possibly watch a video with a niggress chimping out and empathize with the chimp? I certainly can't. They do this shit so often, I'm always inclined to side with the cop. And the media always ignores whatever the nigger is doing and focuses on the reaction, as if it was entirely unprovoked and undeserved.

Actions have consequences, niggers. Fucking learn this.

Meme it

>brain damage
not feasible given the person in question.

evolution / selection

European and other genetics come from societies with some cities, order, nations, and agriculture. This led to more domestication and less violence being needed in the genetics.

Blacks, esp slave blacks, are straight from hunter gatherer tribes. There was more selection for violent behavior and less for orderered society.

It will take genetic engineering, embryo selection or something like that to get rid of the more violent and impulsive behaviors.

There is also the social aspect of mainstream media promoting nigger degenerate culture as something "theirs" and a good thing. So being a gangbanger degenerate becomes a highly esteemed position in those communities instead of being a decent person.

Only if Kek wills it

> whites hates nigs for nigging
> latinos hates nigs for nigging
> nigs hate nigs for nigging

not sure what the asian american situation is with blacks but i'm beginning to notice a pattern.

Also keep in mind it's probably a small number or percentage with the really bad violent tendancies. The thing is this can utterly ruin a community.

So you also have to get much tougher on getting the shit ones out of schools, (Charter schools have much better success at this due to ease of suspension/expulsion).

It's a lot of factors and it could be fixed if people had realistic views on things instead of believing some black people looking dignified and cultured in a commercial is going to somehow fix inner cities. The "elites" think blacks in media or TV in good roles will somehow fix it all.

Yeah, or you could just get rid of all of them.

did some one say NO VEGITALS

>"I'm tryna get my sister and people are pulling me off and I'm like 'you guys need to get off of me because I'm tryna help my sister' and he picked me up and then slammed me on the ground"

Yeah I'm sure that's what happened

you cunt.

Is there video of what she was doing before the slam? I know some cops are shit, but they don't usually walk up and body slam girls without reason. Forgive me if I don't take her account as gospel. I'd like to see it myself.

IF DUBBLES KEK WILLS THAT Jordan Hill DIES

#ZIMMED

SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO CHURCH TO PRAISE THE LORD HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HER

a hispanic hurts a black girl....lawsuit when?

and who will pay for this?.....white people

>I am so tired of this shit

White supremacy claims another victim