REPORT: Hillary Clinton Mulling NYC Mayoral Run

"She's talking about it," a former city Democratic elected official admitted to Newsmax over the weekend, saying the idea has not been dismissed by the former first lady's inner circle.

He and other sources say Clinton is being pushed to run by Democrats dissatisfied over de Blasio's mayoralty.

"If she ran, she'd win," another source with deep ties to the Democratic and media establishment said.

Some Clinton advisers are reportedly predicting Trump will stumble badly in his first term, encouraging Hillary to stay on the sidelines in case she wants to make another bid for the White House in 2020.

De Blasio, who counts Hispanics and Blacks as his core supporters, would find "Team Clinton" – Hillary and Bill – as formidable opponents who could cut into his base vote. Bill Clinton still maintains his presidential offices in Harlem.

newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/New-York-city-mayor-Bill-de-Blasio/2017/01/04/id/766889/

SAY IT WITH ME,

MADAME

You can't become president once you lose the presidential election

Another democrat with the gibsmethat mind set, not surpirsing.

JANITOR

I wish she would just fuck off to her bunker in the swiss alps already.

Can't be president? I'll just be a glorified mayor quimby
>liberal logic

Please let it happen. She's an unmitigated failure who could only win elections off of "muh sexism".

However, she's worn that card thin, so there's nothing compelling left about her. If she runs, Raymond Kelly could beat her, and NYC could have a Republican mayor again.

Please let this be so.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Some Clinton advisers are reportedly predicting

What if she loses her run for mayor?

Will she go crazy and put a shotgun to her face then pull the trigger?

It's real life Welcome to Mooseport

>in case she wants to make another bid for the White House in 2020.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>8 more years of trump...lol

>Some Clinton advisers are reportedly predicting Trump will stumble badly in his first term,
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

That's an adage in party politics, not a law.

>Some Clinton advisers are reportedly predicting Trump will stumble badly in his first term, encouraging Hillary to stay on the sidelines in case she wants to make another bid for the White House in 2020.

would be funny if she lose

I hope she wins.

She's so ancient now. 2020 really?

She is addicted to losing. Just like I'm addicted to all white meat spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy's and white power Vanilla Frostys

>"If she ran, she'd win"

lol. if this happens, just watch the msm start claiming the NYC Mayor is more important than the Presidency

Thats an excellent choice Hillary

Was welcome to mooseport any good? I remember the trailers of it playing on some DBZ tapes I rented from blockbuster when I was a kid