Europeans of Sup Forums, how do we deal with the German question?

Europeans of Sup Forums, how do we deal with the German question?

those mindless beasts are once again attempting to destroy our continent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_Falck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauke_Petry#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahra_Wagenknecht#Personal_life
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/refugee-crisis-migrants-libya-europe-eu-italy-abuse-torture-slavery-forced-labour-iom-report-msf-a7366361.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/child-refugees-sexually-abused-by-italian-men-after-being-picked-up-while-sleeping-homeless-in-parks-a7201081.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-italy-separate-toilets-italian-school-a7341531.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160893633/Zahl-der-Hartz-IV-Bezieher-aus-Nicht-EU-Staaten-steigt-stark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait for the elections
if everything stays the same just nuke us

Da hilft kein schuetteln und kein klopfen; in die Hosen geht der letzte Tropfen.

same way we always do

You can't beat the eternal German, kiddo. We're here to stay.

>yup that's it

>if everything stays the same just nuke us

This.
I'll take my chances with a blasted wasteland rather than the future that currently awaits us.

>once again attempting to destroy our continent

Huh?

When have they ever attempted that before?
They usually try to fix Europe.

The Anglo migrated to Britain because he knew all too well what his BEADY EYED brother, the kraut was capable of doing.

>Europeans of Sup Forums

Europe is cucked

Can't.

Falck was coached by her husband Rolf Falck. They later divorced, and she married Dr. Klaus Kimmich, a pentathlete with whom she had two children.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_Falck

Petry separated from her husband Sven, a Lutheran pastor,[8] in October 2015.[24] Her domestic partner is Marcus Pretzell.[25] She has four children and lives in Tautenhain, Saxony.[6][21] Petry published a statement in early October 2015 in which she announced that she would separate from her husband, while also noting that “much more than just friendly feelings” had developed between her and fellow party member Marcus Pretzell.[26] Sven Petry has since joined the CDU.[8][27]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauke_Petry#Personal_life

Wagenknecht married businessman Ralph-Thomas Niemeyer in May 1997.[13] However, on 12 November 2011, politician Oskar Lafontaine stated publicly that he and Wagenknecht had become "close friends" (German: eng befreundet).[14] At the time, Wagenknecht and Lafontaine had already separated from their respective spouses,[15][16] and on 22 December 2014, they married.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahra_Wagenknecht#Personal_life

Whew lad.. Where did you get that from, you former German right? Or is this because you are cuck-brothers?

Just glad they fixed out Jew infestation, that's all.

This happens when you don't put women on a leash (or better lock them in cages). This is the one thing the mudshits got right: control your women or they will backstab you.

Fixed? Or gave some reason to bitch about something? Create their own state? How did they help? They didn't even clear out the real filth, gypsies and niggers and turned their forces against possible allies (us)

Split Germany between France and Poland. Fucking germans, nearly killed us during the world wars, and now they destroy Europe with refugees and the EU.

>Implying there are Germans in Germany
>Implying they haven't been raped out of existence by superior Arab bulls

>They didn't even clear out the real filth, gypsies and niggers

They wiped out pretty much every gypsy in my country.
And the majority of our Jews.

We had hardly any niggers before the 1970's.

>eternal anglos have managed to get Eastern euros to make their threads for them now
You guys couldn't be bigger Jews even if you moved your entire shitstain of a people to israel

>Pretzell
Goodbye sides, I knew the well

Dude chill your monkey ass not every German likes the current fucking leader okay? We have like 66% people who old I mean OLD and they voted for Merkel.

no, too closeby.
build wall, flood with zyklon b
clean up, use as detention center and/or holiday resort

You had to have very little of this scum then. For numbers of gypsies in camps was barely comparable to that of regular Jews, who were, and are barely any threat

>attempting
They already have

From this standpoint. The german unification of 1990 was a failure. We need save former East Germany from degenary that is promoted by the Western part, which also need to be split in smaller countries.

I believe in you Germany

>how do we deal with the German question?
they are eternal enemy of europeans, we either do as they say or they want to kill us off.

Look how long they waited and as soon they saw their chance to get back to work they did (not long after reunification).

They will never change their destructive ways and we are fucked.

Agree, need to separate, the cancer has gone too far in western germany, amputate then isolate.

>those mindless beasts are once again attempting to destroy our continent
Nice reddit meme. Tell me more about how germany caused the "refugee" crisis while spain, italy and literally every eastern europe country openened their borders and vagine to let niggers flood into europe.

>implying it wasn't the (((Alies))) who created todays Germany
Vaclav fears his own creation

>your continent
Go back to asia slav.

Why do you think they all flee to germany?

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/refugee-crisis-migrants-libya-europe-eu-italy-abuse-torture-slavery-forced-labour-iom-report-msf-a7366361.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/child-refugees-sexually-abused-by-italian-men-after-being-picked-up-while-sleeping-homeless-in-parks-a7201081.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-italy-separate-toilets-italian-school-a7341531.html

It matters little, I shall always stand against Germans, just of principle. They never treated us well and we would not miss them.

>seeing tiny non-countries talk about doing anything to eternal Germania ever

>you former German right?

so are you Böhmen/Mähren

Doin`t point out that we opened our borders so that those already in europe wouldn`t destroy the mediterranean countries, it destroys their boogyman.

kys cuck. go and suck jewish cock like our commie prezident, the greatest of goys and greatest friend of izrael. lmao.

First step to dealing with germany is an all out genocide against england.

Not one last angluck left

Last time, you got fucked by our bigger brothers. We also put up quite a resistance, killed your lovely little protector. Try us one more time, nigger.
You there might want to do some research of Czech fascism and what it stands for, brother. Also you could read my other comments on this matter. Union loving nigger

You shouldn't support the jewish lead coalition to destroy Europe either. Even less.
Commies and kikes implemente irrational hate against germans in your brain tha you can't help yourself other than supporting collective suicide. If you look at antifa nad all other leftwing groups you will see the same marxist thinking.

Its time to get Heim ins Reich Bohemia and Moravia :)

GAS HANS AND ACHMED!

>by our bigger brothers
Gay.

on this i agree.

But they have placed a spell on you.

How about fixing your own demographic disaster for now?

If you just stopped here...

One way to deal with the germanic menace

COOK THE KRAUTS
YUROPOOR WAR NOW

I would like to say that I by no means have any support for commies, they caused about the same damage as Germans... It's just that they came in handy against Germans, before they began halting our progress of science and economy. And I repeat it once more, I am full fledged Czech Fascist, openly declaring affinity to legacy of NOF, whose leader died in concentration camp

>Why do you think they all flee to germany?
high rates of gibsmedat and a state handing it out like candy
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160893633/Zahl-der-Hartz-IV-Bezieher-aus-Nicht-EU-Staaten-steigt-stark.html

Both the Netherlands and Czechia would now have a german majority, really going to make these states stable and viable.

>he thinks you can fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE

>Try us one more time

it would take about 3 weeks to crush you even with our current pussy army. Also, nigger, you were ruled by the german crown for most of your history half of your population is Germanic and about half of ""czechs"" don't even identify as czechs on the official census. Your biggest and most important cultural achievment was made by a german Jew. Nigger please.

>Attempting

Merkel is already dictating on the refugee quota in the EU. We can come and save you guys though.

Hartz IV is like nothing. Is social security really that shit in other european countries?

>France
>literally will be the first european country to turn non white

>Merkel is already dictating on the refugee quota in the EU. We can come and save you guys though.

It's like choosing between aids and cancer.

At least we tell you beforehand that we are going to fuck you.

Don`t you stand to benefit from that actually?

>((((Europeans of Sup Forums))))

Also a part of Poland clay is actually rightful German clay.

>half of population doesn't identify as Czech
It's called Morava Ahmed
>leading offensive war against V4
Whew
>half of population is Germanic
Maybe half of the population around borders. Educate yourself nigger.
>biggest cultural achievements was made by a German jew
Who might you be talking about? We have more than enough worldwide important people. Scientists for instance
>we were being ruled by Germans half of our history
This is very complicated topic, it is hard to tell, you for instance were ruled by put Charles 4th and so on, let us not go there. But I can assure you, Czech national identity has not crumbled tiny bit

Me too

LANG LEBE DEUTSCHLAND

>Czech Republic
>not German
kek

Part of Russian clay is also rightful German clay.

But on the other hand I don`t want another post-commie shithole.

We cant stop, thats german.
We cant stop with war and we cant stop with importing millions of shitskins.
Everything we do is until the bloody end

>But on the other hand I don`t want another post-commie shithole.

We are happy to welcome East Germany back.

This time built a wall all around it please

We do what should have been done long time before.

>if everything stays the same
>if

We need to reclaim Slesvig and Holsten, and rebuilt fortress Dannevirke before it's too late and the Germans shit it up with muslims.

Germans gave us the Apfelstrüdel, what the fuck did you give us?

Agreed, Denmark deserves better.

oh come on

Likewise

I am happy to receive it but don't you worry about your people in the east?

Danke AfD

How is there? A lot of snow?

what about Sweden Yes UK France Belgium Netherlands

I'll be the first to say it.

THE FRENCH WHERE RIGHT.

Czechs invented Ketchup and Semtex.

I have high hopes for a Merkel AfD coalition. Could be the best to hope for.... Even if everything stays the same.

Draw a line between Luxembourg and Switzerland and fill it in as Luxembourg.

>Still want mutti Merkel

>France
>Netherlands
Yeah they need more landmass to desecrate. Groß Deustchland is the best way. Germans aren't like liberal ^^free thinking^^ French and Dutch. They will obey whatever the status quo is. Just need to adjust the mainstream and they well follow accordingly.

if merkel stays, can we send our immigrants to your place?, gonna be shit anyway

Stop being such a whiny pussy. Dont let the bitterness of your parents affect you. Its the same hatred against Germany that Poland has. Instead realize that we are close and for your and our benefit we should be friends. Your economy belongs to us anyway.

Germany will not go anywhere. You can whine as much as you want. But we are the backbone of all of europe. We are vital for your success.