Women in the army

>you really think physical strength matters when you have a fully automatic assault rifle and tanks?

heh, you must be denser than i thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rud8OkbWyQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoor_Obstacle_Course_Test
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously, you have no idea how heavy assault rifles and tank shells are.

>women in the army /=/ women in combat roles

They can handle a lot of shit in the army, because a lot of shit is retarded and boring.

>dragging a wounded soldier behind cover
>ability to steady a rifle
>ability to move with gear weight
>ability to carry heavier weapons and ammo
Sure women can operate under proportional physical requirements, but the physical requirements of combat are not proportional.

Also this

not an argument, a womans is just as capable of killing terrorists as a man

prove me wrong
protip: you're a nazi

War is not about pew-pew. Its about hard times carring heavy shit and sleeping on each other in a tank.
Its about being cold and tired, running a lot and wiping your ass with leaves.

But girls can still peel potatoes for us.

Why do we need tanks when we have rakes, fucking leaf?

Do Canadians even have an army?

How cucked is it?

>wiping your ass with leaves.
Moss is better.

Uhh...You ever considered they don't have the right psychology? Hmmmm?

We have a tier-1 capable special forces.

JTF2 is the only shining beacon from out gutted military. Half of our extremely small military (around 80,000) are weekend warriors, and some of them are as young as 16-17.

>women

Came across this on the way home today ...

I'll keep it in mind.

>jewish hospital

every

single

time

>that 3000 cock stare
I wouldn't want ISIS honing on my unit because of loud catty arguing and the smell of tuna.

Moss is far superior to toilet paper, to be honest. Leaves you clean like you'd used a bidet. Snow is pretty good too.

No I think mental toughness is required when your entire squad is surrounded and the guy next to you just ate a fucking bullet in his brain, splattering bits of brain and blood in your face. I also think its important for soilders in fox holes to be ready and alert and not gang banging the slut who's with them in the hole.

You obliviously have no idea of military combat, allow me to enlighten you.

Wearing body army, a full ruck, BDU's and a assault rifle adds up to like 110 pounds.

Now add that you're malnourished, tired, and marching through 100° heat for 12 hours a day.

Being enlisted, your performance is based on physical performance, an officer is another story.

There is a reason women are no allowed in the best SOF of the US Military, they physically cannot take it.

>physical strength not mattering
>have to rely on them to pull me out if I am injured
Pick one.

It's not even worth replying to leaves anymore.

Upper body ST is very important to carry your equipment thro the battlefield

This post was made by someone has never even spent a day in the infantry.

Have you ever picked up a MK-19?
Track?
Tow bars?
Running around with 40-60 LBS of gear before you put the ruck on?
How about hammering down all the tie downs for an entire J tent with all the other shit that comes with it. Not to mention the tent itself weight 5,000 fucking pounds. Granted that's a group effort but you'll never see a female swinging that piece of shit 8 pounder they give you. Slide hammers? Not fucking happening. Jesus fucking christ how about fuel cans? They can't even do that shit during PT let alone when you actually need the fuel. I worked with a group of cadets once to help them learn the cluster fuck that is PRT. One of the females was in exceptional shape, even then she was still only running ~16:00, which is a failing time for men. She got branch detailed to FA and dropped a round on her foot during BOLC. Broke the fuck out of it.
TL;DR
When can do a lot of shit in the military, combat roles should not be one of them.

SGT Cameltoe is pretty cute. Would 2/10/2 with.

>you don't need strength to lift your automatic weapon, tank shells, or carry a fellow injured soldier!

fuck out here

trips of truth

Anyone can shoot a rifle with enough training, but is a woman who is wearing body armor just as capable of carrying a 240 Bravo machine gun with 800 rounds of ammo up the side of a fucking mountain in Afghanistan? I don't think so retard. I love it when dumbasses who have never spent a day in an infantry unit start talking like they're General Patton. Keep your liberal bullshit off the battlefield and stay in your safe space.

Rate my mini 14 Sup Forums

All right retards. Do you think you know better than generals? They said women can function in combat roles.

How fast can you carry these 200 pound sandbags into position? You have two minutes before the enemy combatants are within engagement range.

Also, retard leaf, holding a ten pound weapon along with forty pounds of gear, and sighting that weapon for extended periods of time takes a great deal of upper body strength that females don't have.

I did 2 tours over 14 months in afghanistan as infantry. You are a fucking idiot if you think those bimbo broads in your pic who do their required minimum 10 pushups to pass their fitness test could make it on a daily basis carrying 100 lbs of equipment and ammo.

(OP)
and, the enemy has an entirely new set of torture techniques to use on captured female soldiers! think of the possibilities.

also, periods suck ASS when you haven't got access to a bathroom and running water every few hours. also again think of the extra stress period products put on waste removal and sanitation.

women do not belong in infantry roles. source: am woman

All these retards falling for this obvious bait. Well baited OP

Ammo is heavy

Jesus Christ FUCK tow bars they are the single most god awful heavy pieces of shit on the planet

His post just proved they can't

>51% of officers in IDF are women
How do the Jews do it?

>pull in to a cop in iraq
>been on the road for a few hours
>go to take a leak and find a lone portajon by some hescos
>open the door and there's a heavy period pad right next to the toilet seat
>not folded, not wrapped, just sitting there
They're a bitch to move around. You can barely put them in the trunk a scout. No one wants them in the cab. Unless you have a troop carrier they're just a fucking headache.

>you really think physical strength matters when you have a fully automatic assault rifle

youtu.be/Rud8OkbWyQY

kek

>Ammo is heavy
This, and you can never carry enough.

Women in combat is generally a bad idea but can we stop pretending most MALE soldiers have any idea what it's like to carry 300 lbs of equipment uphill both ways or whatever we're making up for this dick-measuring contest? In Iraq nobody left the wire dismounted. Ever.

they conscript everyone for two years and some bitches just figure out that the military can be comfy once you get a desk job.

Obviously never served or did/completed basic training.

>tfw in the army
>tfw have to walk 5 miles with a 45 pound
rucksack while carrying an 8-pound assault rifle
>have to maneuver through swamps, deserts, jungles, and urban cities to get to your destination all while carrying 30 pounds of ammunition in ammo cans
>tfw only in the military to take advantage of the soldiers inside and fuck them till your pussy falls apart

There are some females capable of combat and even special forces. Met a few EOD chicks from the navy and army and they were straight up haggard she beasts.

That being said
99% of females in the military are only there because they bitched about equality so much we let them on ships and the frontlines.

Most of them lack the ability to save someones life during an engagement or during a medical crisis.

Now for the 1% of she-beasts in the military capable of fucking people up.
They are almost always lesbians and are probably more manly than 90% of Sup Forums

They are statistical oddities and even though they are she-beasts they are almost always annoying as fuck cunts

And those she-beasts have the physical capabilities of an average Sup Forumse. That's all their training and struggles amount to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoor_Obstacle_Course_Test

Those shebeasts have to pass the male physical fitness test for EOD.

So if your capable of passing the fitness test for EOD youd be right

They dont get lower standards like those "Ranger" chicks

i always win from women in video games. i always win in sports from women in video games. why would the military endanger the destruction of a very expensive weapon of war by allowing a bunch of underachieving nooblords to drive it?

Oh wow, look at these requirements.

>500 Yard Swim 12:30
>Pushups 50
>Sit-ups 50
>Pull-ups 6
>1.5 Mile Timed Run 12:00

>tfw cop
>tfw have to rush to make backup for officer 90 pound female affirmative action hire on a weekly basis so she doesn't get her ass kicked and hospitalized again
>tfw the one time she had to make backup for me she stood there yelling at the guy as he was on top of me instead of actually intervening

I can only imagine what kind of shenanigans they can get into on a battlefield. The question really is would you trust them as your backup? Typically, no, but there are some bulldykes out there that put some """men""" to shame. There are probably some of you in this thread like that so...

These are noodly armed women user

so i guess its kind of impressive?

The pull ups make them at least shebeast tier

I know i know im just trying to point out there are statistical oddities in the military sometimes but they dont make up the majority and so because of that women shouldnt be in the military

Can that bulldyke drag or carry me to safety if I get shot or blown up? The average man can.

They would let you get shot
then they would beg the terrorists to let them suck their cock to live

>Leaf
So you'll never have to drag a wounded comrade or fight CQC what when you have to storm a town the woman can just sit it out?

Oh the rape

Ever actually fired a gun?

It's not easy and it's near impossible when they actually shoot back unless you unleash your inner MAN

>M4

>m16a2

>m16a4

>fully automatic

Strength is relative

>>you really think physical strength matters when you have a fully automatic assault rifle and tanks?

Said nobody who's actually been in the army, ever.

you guys are heavy metal pussies

use pinecones

>you really think physical strength matters when you have a fully automatic assault rifle and tanks?
wtf did you even fired a rifle?

Are female soldiers required to take drugs in order to suppress ovulation?

>tfw passing out from menstrual cramps in the middle of a secret raid on Al-Qaeda

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units

but their not

Now all girl squads would probably be more effective than mixed squads, but still far less effective than male squads.

They get knocked up, spend their time at home with kids, and get veteran status.

It's a good gig.

>fully automatic assault rifle
>automatic assault rifle
>assault rifle
>assault
People actually replyed

This thread again? Fuck you.

Martin van Creveld BTFO this bullshit in 2001 with "Men, Women and War".

Damn fine book by a damn fine historian.

>>you really think physical strength matters when you have to pull your unconscious friend with 70lbs of gear + their bodyweight out of a burning humvee to safety in order to save their life.

>6 Pullups

What? How is that "Shebeast tier"

You know the military is not just infantry/combat roles. There are also a lot of support roles that will probably never see a glimpse of combat(POG shit).

Every person in the Army is a soldier first.

In our Army it is a policy - "Soldier First". Everyone must have the basic soldiering skills

It looks highly liberal triggering, so good job.

Just you wait
Canada is building a Super-Army just wait until they hit their quotas

people really don't realize how loud guns are. You aren't a bitch for wearing ear protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

>heh, you must be denser than i THOT

Leaves and roasties are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to bait now.

Fuck it, ill take the bait..
>Women are weaker
>Women require time of for "time of months" time.
>Women are confirmed to have less primal instinct than men, making them dangerous if they freak out during a firefight.

They should have the exact same bar for entering as males, and no redoes if it wouldn't be given to a male counterpart in that situation.

>500 Yard Swim 12:30
can swim sort of barely
>Pushups 50
my god, did it when 14 and weighted more than today back then, no training
>Sit-ups 50
lol, no comment
>Pull-ups 6
double lol, i'd be on my death bed and still do it
>1.5 Mile Timed Run 12:00,
emeritus tempo, barely running, most people walk faster, did 1,9/12 the first time I tried it, while bench pressing and squating double my weight, I could also do 10 pull ups with a girl on my back easy, no gear no balanced diet

The problem is a male has a capacity for much much more, woman not so much. I know I can "shape up" in a weak almost in a day to day heavy working, not even working out, just doing manual labour. Chopping wood, shuffling stuff, climbing up and down construction, sporadic lifting my weight and a bit more. The body responds and adapts.

TAKE THAT FUCKING THING AWAY FROM HER HOLY FUCK

>tfw all the bodies coming back will be males
>Females will all hide or be too sick to fight
>"See, no females died, they are outperforming males"

The future is dark my friends.

>Eventually all soldiers in the army are woman
>Stalemate on all fronts because noone shows up

This is what I do.

See leaf - continue scrolling.

>be general
>want promotion
>say what the civvies want to hear

>thinking generals actually believe this crap
ISHYDDT

i hope trump fixes the fucking military

i want to join but i dont want to go into combat wondering if the fucking tranny is going to try to rape my body if i die

kek