Is he the answer?

>leave for work early today
>traffic is so bad I feel like a chilango subhuman
>apparently every single street is closed due to chimpouts
>stuck in the middle of the highway

wat do

Mi negro.
Chicanos eat shit.

Can I report in even though I was born in the US?

My parents are both from Zacatecas.

You've deceived us about Tostilocos.
Never again will I trust the eternal Chicano.

My father is also from Zacatecas but I live in Guadalajara.

>Sureño

Chicanos are like the Jewish diaspora, they are literally the worst of the worst.

tienes nacionalidad mexicana? hablas español bien?

[Spoiler]hola[/Spoiler]

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Your elections were hacked and you guys are our putos

>The United States, for example, inserted malware in the recent Mexican election campaign
reuters.com/article/us-russia-cyberwar-commentary-idUSKBN12X075

Hola Kek

no, he has too many political enemies: they would not let him do shit

i think the only one who can handle the pan is Moreno Valle

What pueblo? Atolinga here. Comfy as fuck little town. Wish I could go back and visit, but the cartels took over. Havent been there since I was 10. I'm 23 now.

Pues no, naci aqui en el norte. Mas o menos, si puedo entender hi hablar el idioma, pero no escrito. Como horrita...

>hi hablar el idioma, pero no escrito. Como horrita...

entinedo. por cierto Zacatecas está muy bonito

>Photo of OP

IT'S OVER FOR YOU TACO RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Do I count?

He hasn't done shit here in Nuevo León, para ser sincero. I actually hate his guts and I was just memeing.
I don't know who would be able to pull us out of the mess we're getting in. Definitively not AMLO; he'll just transform us into North Venezuela

>le epic bantz

No one can save us.

Ya parenle con sus quejas del gasolinazo

How do i spoiler i have a spicy meme i want to post but i need to use the black box

Mexico already is Venezuela

No, fuck off chicano.

[spoiler] hi [/spoiler]

la unica gente que se queja del gasolinazo son los parásitos del PEMEX y putos chilangos.

Can't do it on an ancap sub like Sup Forums, family.

Me on the left.

Is everyone ready to build our wall?

Good, I'm glad.

A lot of idiots are whining about it here too. We even got a lowsy march at the start of the year.
God fucking damn it, these people are dumb as a brick.

Screw you you fucking mexiwhite!

We should build that shit before the niggers start kidnapping all the mentally chalenged trumptards.

I'll work on the wall!

>dolar en 22 pesos
>Car manufacturers are closing their factories in fear of the Trump wave
>the wall is going to fuck our shit economy even more
>Peña Nieto gave us the finger
>oil stations are closed everywhere
>burglary and chaos are rampant

I want to get off this ride

Quit being a pussy.

i love the occasional provincia manlet who blames chilangos for everything

You never fail, sweetheart

>God fucking damn it, these people are dumb as a brick.

You're realizing this NOW? The only road to enter first world status is an iron fist ruling.

Yo soy de Guadalajara PeRDedor!

There is no escape from this hell hole

tiene que salir, Paco

You can always hang yourselves putitos.

Enjoy making burritos with that gay paper that you call "peso", beaners, because you won't afford anything with it in the future.

whatever, ever spic on here is some poor cholo bitch

Good for you that some Spaniards raped your ancestors. Certainly helped your bloodline

I wouldn't vote for the PRD even if my life depended on it.

Audi and toyota will stay. No more jobs for newly graduated cocky mech engineers though :(

Why do people assume we're all indios or mestizos?

Wtf is a chicano? Is it like chico?

Mexican-American scum

Honestly, at this point this is the only way to get the general juanito redpilled.
I hope Peña keeps shitting on us.

I've been having a loudly kek, tho. All those videos on YT and FB with obvious as fuck clickbait titles and their failed ideologies make them seem like a bunch of buffoons.
Not to mention, ALL of them want to start a revolution from the comfort of their homes, using social media as their main weapon.

Lol. Cumskins mad their race is becoming extinct and will soon be a minority in the US by 2050.

We're taking over now Billy.

Because 99% of the mexicans in america are mestizos. The only white hispanics I've met are from spain and south america.

t. california

What's the difference between whites from america and whites from mexico???
> mexican whites have grandfathers who fucked injuns american whites have grandmothers who fucked niggers

Because they're all racist fucks

You have to go back taco Jew

Because you're all descendants of mudskin savages :^)

guy on left is better looking than guy on right

Fuck off with your brown power bullshit Brayan you're the reason Mexico is a shithole instead of the glorious white empire we used to be.

thats ok. I like sexing up your women and they like my cracker-ass too

>American calling ANYONE a Jew while he lives in a ZOG controlled Protestant shithole and his god Trumpsteinberg is a crypto-Jew himself

>admitting defeat

Wew. Let me fuck your wife sometime, cuck.

>mex/pol/
>speaking english
Top jej
On an unrelated note, how many of you are involved with any of the Cartel gangs? How many of you are lying?

If it prevents your degenerate culture from reaching our youth, I will build it.

>The CIA and private prison complex will deny the flow of drugs ever.

El imperio mexicano nunca fue blanco, baboso. Somos un país mestizo. Deja de mamarle el pene a los gringos. Igualmente nuestros mestizos son igual de blancos que los americanos que tienen hasta sangre africana.

The Gringos Know Shut It Down!

arriba todos los brayans y kevins carnales
pura raza alterrada sinaloense compaaa

Ay wey!

Am I white?

Most of the population is mixed.

>Not me I'm white

Sure if black hair and black soulless eyes counted as 'white'

Social media was a mistake. Every single post cries for a second revolution acting like if they have discovered a significant change no one has ever thought about before like you said yet they don't get the struggles that prompted the first one nor have any idea of what a revolution could imply. The politics implied are moronic too. Most of them have been infected by pop politics and the remnants of crippled leftist ideals.

Why did you infer I'm a brown power type?

La Raza means nothing to me. I'm just proud and glad to be American. And I'm glad to not be white, because, y'know, they're going extinct.

Serious question here for the actual human Mexicans out there... I mean the ones that actually can trace their lineage to Spain and not some filthy red mestizo whore mother:

Dont you hate how much the filthy Carribean niggers and the filthy spic-gypsy '''''''Aztecs''''''' are what your country is seen as?

Question for mexicans. Does mexico have a jewish problem?

AMLOco is the meme candidate
Deal with it PRIANOS

Let me shoot my load all over your face. That'll turn you white. Lol cumskins

Yes. Jews control everything.

arab/10

El juanito promedio le han inculcado que la solucion de sus problemas va a caer del cielo como en la rosa de guadalupe, eso mientras se roba una tele de coppel

no le tengo nada de esperanza a este pais

Yes, but they're too stupid to even come close to realizing it.

t. (((Israel Hernandez)))

Lol they hate us cuz they aint us. Get fucked your nation is a corrupt jenga tower ready to fall with the right conditions.

what do proud mejicans think of trumpito, do they blame him for the economy right now, and when is your civil war aka drug war going to end?
Did they ever catch the people in that video with the guy who was skinned alive then slowly had his neck cut with a butter knife?

It does. As most of the world we have a private (((Jew))) central Bank

>muh vikings and nords.

You're equally pathetic with muh lineage.

I dont have wife but if I did she'd be hispanic amigo. Also, America will be speaking Spanglish a few generations from now. Just accept it.
kek

Not with that beard.

I'm neither Indio nor Spaniard. I'm a Mennonite.

Yes, but we don't suck Israel's dick like you do jewboy.

My maternal grandmother was a ashkenazi criolla so I can reply

Yeah but I don't think that's the country to blame. Rather it's center Americans fault

i said that sometime, but i voted last time for PRD just because Morena; a PAN-PRD coalition is very likely for presidential election in 2018 to beat Obrador

what the fuck is wrong with Mexica ("Aztec") or Mayan heritage? Or bloody Tarahumara? How is that any different from claiming glorious Spanish or Viking heritage?

Look its a brown ass mexican.
Im a cumskin mexican american i will make you pick strawberries for 2 bucks an hour while i fuck your fat pig wife and the give a promise of papers.

Hey dawgs. I need to insult some guatemallans and central americans in the most mexican way possible. What's the best insult?

had`nt keked this hard in a while.

Aztecs and Mayas were savages who deserved genocide.

Not at all.

We have a lack of opposition parties problem.

About as white as I am

Go back

how do you people still have internet.

well memed