Well, why haven't you Sup Forums? It's 2017

huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-have-a-maiden-name_us_586dc4a9e4b07888d4813e3c?jh843vc24bd5i2j4i

If her name is something fucking cool, why not?

Epitome of nu-male

>berg

Because you're name is literally getting erased from history?

Fucking faggots these days just don't get it.

Why do articles with 'Here's Why" always cuck news

What if I have a really common last name?

>u may now hi-five the bride
how much you guys wanna bet this is an open marriage?

Tbh if you have a really common last name or just hates yours I don't see a problem with it.

Perhaps the woman's name has more worth then the man's.
From that point on he will carry the stronger name onto his children.

>this is a problem for you, and it's not even your decision

>Taking your wife last name

How cucked could you get?

The only reason this would be worthwhile is if the female is royalty and the male is lowborn.

So that's never going to fucking happen.

Only if she is blue blooded.

Icelandic naming system is hilarious. The father's FIRST name becomes the child surname. what a bunch of goofballs

Why would you ever get married, Ill just artificially grow my own children from my own CRISPR corrected DNA

And here's why...
>ima faggot
/thread

>Wait, hang on, that high five wasn't good enough. Let's try it again.

>women don't have (and therefore can't pass) Y chromosome
>a retard adopts his wife's last name killing his paternal line name

>here's why
I'm a cuck

Do mudsharks hang first or they are forced to watch all the shitskins then their turn comes? Or it is we're not fucking around time and she goes first as a sign, we're not fucking around. It's a double entendre

this

>current year
die SJW scum

Ultimate cucked murrica's gamma-male

this and if her name/brand has value or you have a shitty name yourself are the only valid excuses

the beta faggot in the OP is just asking to get cheated on and divorced and getting half his money taken + alimony

Friend of mine did this in 2014. He was way ahead of the curve.

He was Cambridge-educated, working at an elite company, making loadsa dough, and 6'2''. He had his pick of the litter and he ended marrying some random girl who moved into his flat after meeting her on spareroom.

He took her DOUBLE-BARRELLED surname. Her feminist mother made a double barrelled surname with her father. And this guy took the double barrelled name, elimating ALL of his family name. How cucked can you get senpai?!!??!?

>X. That's not okay.
>X. Here's Why.
>X. Yaaaas!
>X is racist. Here's why.
>White people. Do X.
>White people. You're responsible for X.
>White people. Stop doing X.
>White people. Learn what X is. Then stop doing it.

yeah, I would but then again I prefer to date patrilineally related cousins

Pretty much the only reason for anyone to take the others name I think.

Cause I'm not retarded and my wife submits to me and no one else, if I had one of course

The guy is jewish too!!! They even put down their own kind.

>Broberg
He just wants to get dem goymoneyz with that name.

Cuckold detected

Yeah
What if her last name was "Destroyer" or "Terminator"
You could name your son "The"

...So I could virtue signal about it on Huffington Post.

That marriage will be just fine

Legacy is more important to men than it is to women, so it makes sense to- wait a minute

>huffingtonpost

If you're cucked enough to take your wife's name, you're too cucked to be the one in the marriage who gets to decide the kids's names.

I have my great grandmothers name for a surname. Because great grandpappy had a shitty and super common name, while his wife had one that was unique to her family line, so grandpa took it to garner prestige in social circles and so that his research papers would get more attention.

>we need to destroy germany's corrupt system, it's 1918

>What if her last name was "Destroyer" or "Terminator"
>You could name your son "The"

You have to be 18 or over to post here.

My last name is a synonym for penis. I really don't like it and people always like to make the same fucking tired jokes.

I've considered the idea of taking the last name of my potential future wife, but that would feel way too cucky.

I think if my last name were an issue for my future wife, I'd consider us both taking a new name.

R A R E
A
R
E

[spoiler]my first name is a synonym for penis[/spoiler]

>(((berg)))

>nu-male
>high fiving bride
>berg

I know a couple who merged their names. Took the first syllable of one and the last of another.

I knew a guy that took his wife's last name. His was Annis. I seriously don't blame him.

What if you have no sons?

I too have my great grandmother's maiden name as a first name. I like it even if I share it with a 'journalist' not well liked around here. Better than the bland common name my mom wanted though: Sam.

you'd have to be a very important person like adolf hitler or donald trump for that to even matter, and when you're dead you won't care about it anyway

>I like it even if I share it with a 'journalist' not well liked around here

Cooper?
Blitzer?
Kelly?

I knew a guy who did that because his wife's family had a name they changed to sound less Italian. They both changed their last names to the wife's old family name. Then they divorced five years later and he kept the fucking name. Then he opened a restaurant and named after himself. Fucking what.

Someone with that much going for them who is so beta must have been molested as a kid. There is no other explanation.

Cooper, same first name. Parents shortened it to Andy and I started going by the full version in college.

Because it's the current year.

>Huffington post
Stop posting things

HIGH FIVING......AT A WEDDING?!?!?!

HOW KOOKY AND CONTEMPORARY!

Dye your hair grey and it might get you laid with some slutty liberals

He did maths and was pretty beta at uni. despite getting a role as college president somehow. he seemed quite well rounded otherwise. I just think he was very beta and liberal

If my wife had a influential last name I would take it.

But I'm talking like if she came from a family of millionaires

Every single time

If he believed his wife is equal to him then instead of taking her last name why didn't they hyphenate?

There is nothing more infuriating to me than watching dirty, low-down whores have the FUCKING GALL to wear white on their wedding day. It's insulting.

2017 Is reverse 2016

Whites rule the earth,women obey men,all non-whites die mysteriously,and there are only and ONLY 2 genders.

Im all set, living with my gf but I cant say it hasnt been useless in flirting.

I think it's time that more men started taking their wive's last names. After all, more and more women are the breadwinners of the relationship, a trend which will only continue with automation of male jobs like trucking, and better education of women making them more suitable for the realities of modern business. We need to adapt to the 21st century.

Soon she will be taking black cock in front of him and he will allow that to show they are equal. What a fucking cuck

My last name is Cock

>I also believe in what Judaism has taught me about family. I was born to two Jewish parents and loosely raised as such. My bris, bar mitzvah, the occasional seder; an attempt to avoid the deliciousness that is pork. None of these traditions really hit home for me, but the bigger theme of it all did. Judaism is a shared history that cannot be undone by name changes.

I guess this is better than asking permission to kiss her at the alter.

My wife has a considerable trust fund, and she took my last name. You're emasculating yourself to your wife if you take her last name, and she'll respect you less for it.

Do you reckon your dad dropping out of college was a good idea in his life or a bad idea?

I keep feeling I need to rebel. To gain some sort of independence, y'know. A sense of fucking freedom in this world.

Well, that's dumb.

In my country women keep using their maiden name.

I would. My last name is Dickson so I want to get rid of it.

Well, if my dad's a piece of shit, and his dad was a piece of shit, should I keep my name (only male in my dad's family that could preserve his last name) to try and give it a good reputation, or should I just fuck it?

(this is assuming I'll ever find a woman that's worth it)

Guy I knew works for ESPN radio now.
>drinks beer while watching sports all day
>daily gets to interview and hang out with current and past sports stars.
>gets paid triple my salary.

>wanting to get rid of your name because you got teased in school
How young are you?

My fiance's extended family is actually really wealthy and has a very recognizable name back in her home country. I'm just a normal middle class guy here in the USA.

I've occasionally thought about taking hers. Feels beta and yet at the same time it would be pretty beneficial whenever we're over there and especially is we moved there.

This. Married his way into the tribe. His children will be part of the true master race.

In your country you lose wars too.

>Perhaps the woman's name has more worth then the man's.
Then her parents should have produced more non-faggot sons. If you take your wife's name then you're a pathetic bitch.

>Woman being stronger than a man
>Ever

Cuck

There is no level low enough for this level of cucked.

Just change it to Dixon and suddenly you're the most popular man in your Southern town

>tfw same age as me
Let that shit go man. It was over a decade ago.

(((Broberg)))

Jesus Christ, is Sup Forums ever wrong?

>Open
>Marriage

That's not a marriage. That's a stable union for a gelding that has been allowed to prep his mistress' bull and provide material support.

My aunt married and her husband took her name. Then they divorced, he remarried, and his new wife took it too(he kept it).

It's a good name, I understand. But top that cucking if you can.

Correct

KEK
U
C
K

i'm not an /r9k/ faggot. i work to improve myself every day.

Sounds very canadian was my first thought.

I actually did take my wife's last name for soem reasons. I don't mind that much, but my dad won't talk to me anymore.

>have one of the most common Spanish surnames despite only being less than 1/4th Spanish.
>all my life people think im mexican

Don't tell me you wouldn't trade up for something less maligned.

You can just not change the surname at all, be it for wife or husband, and let the child have two. Regardless, at this point only cucks go into marriage so it does not matter.

I have three brothers. My last name is not going anywhere. Taking someone else's last name would not bother me at all.

actually, you can go lower
>fiancé works for Nintendo, does camwhoring and possible real whoring as side work
>convinces him to take her last name, sell his body , and get his dick pierced
>girl gets fired, thanks to Sup Forums and a few real people
>she dumps him as she continues whoring herself to make it through life
>ywn be Jake Rapps

>crying about your last name because you got teased
Yeah you're really a beacon of self-confidence.