But when the roles are reversed they would have DEFINITELY been charged with a hate crime right? Black privelege right?

But when the roles are reversed they would have DEFINITELY been charged with a hate crime right? Black privelege right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoIebIKNS4s
youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8
youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe, I don't know.

I don't really care what happens to blacks.

This.

The article could have said "...raped the shit out of a magpie" and it would have had the same effect on me.

You mentioned crime in reference to the article, I fail to see an issue

The Ku Klux Klan has songs?

Disgusting. You wh*tes can't keep getting away with this.

those kids should be taken out back, tied, and have their throats slit for a slow death. then left for some mountain lion or other animal to feed on.

Tweet Trump for FBI to charge civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force"
Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Disabled Victim - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

What can we do to get the Trump team to pressure the FBI to press charges for civil rights violations?

They forgot to add "allegedly".

Until there is video footage of him doing it, I will be skeptical. Believe it or not, you still need evidence before you toss people in prison.

WE WUZ KANGZ IN SHEETS

Do you think I care when our people do it?

>purposely leaves out anything about what charges they got

These people got charged with hate crimes, you fucking retard

came to the thread to ask this

The article title at least mentions the races of the parties involved and that it was racially motivated. And this is without VIDEO FUCKING PROOF.

Find one mainstream media publication doing the same here.

How do you rape someone with a coat hanger?

Not at all user. It was black privilege that a white person even touched him (if that's even true, highly unlikely).

How's those identity politics working out for you now, huh?

How did he get on the team if he was disabled?

Name my klu klux klan album

This is just as sickening as the other story. Anyone that preys on people with disabilities should be given the chair.

SEX IS NOT HATE

>>A Fucking Leaf with A Poxy

They allow disabled people on football teams in highschool?

youtube.com/watch?v=VoIebIKNS4s

probably didn't happen

was just some fun times, no biggie, noone hurt

>disabled black football player
Affirmative action has gone too far.

That just sounds like some american initiation to cappa delta phi. The niggers cut a disabled kids head.

that dude got probation or some shit.

2) kappa

while disgusting, that was just a typical sports team hazing session.

I must've missed the live broadcast video t of the criminals committing the act.

Got a link?

That's fucked up, but did they say fuck hillary and fuck niggers while they did it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8

Seems like harmless banter to me

>he didn't download their latest mixtape
I want reddit to leave

>Disabled football player
XD
>raped with a coat hanger
XD

RARE
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk

Those poxy leafs are the worst!

Nice b8 I'm completely consistent and agree both are hate crimes

Who cares? Niggers aren't people. In fact, they aren't even as high up as animals. They are lower than bacteria.

>raping another man

What a fucking fag

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

"hate crime" should not be a factor affecting sentencing for crimes, nor should it even be in our current legalese

any heinous violation of the NAP should be punished through forced labour on public works projects; repeat offenders are publicly hanged

that fixes things right up after a period of...let's say "normalization" :^)

Queer coalburning football fag should off himself, too.

Most adults have never heard of a Klan song, or even knew they existed. How are a bunch of kids going to know one and force a kid to sing it?

And why is there a disabled football player?

Does that matter?

>handegg sport
>disabled team mate
u mean he was mentally disabled?

>That's fucked up, but did they say fuck hillary and fuck niggers while they did it?

they probably chanted "Trump" as all of us racists do these days. I even chant Trump before meals, at bedtime and I make the kids pray to him before bed.

Retard strength is a thing

They made him sing a KKK song so thats probably equal to 'i hate niggers'

didnt most of them get charged but one player got off with lesser charges and people have been latching onto him?

Wtf lmao nice bait

I think they got really minimal jail time if any
I think it was just some probation for most of them
Idk tho look it up

Wtf that's it we need segregation

Black on white crime never makes headline news here and are rarely charged as hate crimes. There's a massive double standard. This is 1 of like 100 images showing it.

Lock them up too

I'm willing to bet that there's some information the media isn't telling us. I mean, how do you force someone to strip naked on a school bus without the driver noticing?

Fellow white brothers I dont why these spooks hate us so much. Its like they think everything that comes out our mouths is untrustworthy garbage.

Why is that? Why cant these unruly savages play by our rules?

Notice how the title of that article contains the words "white" and "black."
Now look at the majority of articles about this recent case.
"Teenagers of some unspecified race, attacked a disabled man, purely because he was disabled! Disabled I tell you!"

Isn't it amazing anytime black on white violence is finally forced to be addressed the (((media))) just happens to find stories to right the recital balance and remind everyone how racist whites are, no matter how old the crime.

Ever seen Forest Gump?

Stand up and be counted, show the world that youre a man! Stand up and be counted go with the Ku Klux Klan! We are a sacred brotherhood, who love our country too. We always can be counted on, when there's a job to do. We serve our homeland day and night, to keep it always free. Proudly wear our robes of White, protecting liberty.

Stand up and be counted, show the world that youre a man! Stand up and be counted go with the Ku Klux Klan! Stand up and be counted, show the world that youre a man! Stand up and be counted go with the Ku Klux Klan!

Survival cause for vigilance, the symbols of our land. The sword and water, robe and hood, betrayed our noble plan. In search for peace and liberty, we pledge our hearts in hands. We must defeat the communists to save our Christian land.

Stand up and be counted, show the world that youre a man! Stand up and be counted go with the Ku Klux Klan! Stand up and be counted, show the world that youre a man! Stand up and be counted go with the Ku Klux Klan!

It was actually "Notorious KKK" by moonman

top kek

Oh shit quads of niggerhate, praise kek!

just locker room talk

>and we don't really know what happened
>even though it was all recorded and broadcast to the entirety of the world live
>but we just can't know for sure, guys

Don't care

Quality Sup Forums question.

is it to much of a step to consider BLM an emerging terrorist group?

show us the video of it happening, i dont reall wanna see it i just want proof

Damn, the majority committed an interracial against a minority. This must be the most common type of interracial crime, especially in a white country. OH WAIT

>is it to much of a step to consider BLM an emerging terrorist group?
Yes. BLM are fighting for their rights and they are American citizens. They are a peaceful activist group and nothing more.

>muh statistics

fuck off you white Neanderthal cave monkey

Aren't Canadians supposed to be polite? Proving yet again nigger immigrants don't assimilate.

It's called shitposting m8

>Muh proof
When will this meme end. Do you fucking want pictures?

You not watch the blindside or radio?

what? who has a problem with someone wanting proof....

DEY TUK MUH JERB

please fuck off nigger

BLM is a fucking hashtag
It would be like saying white nationalists are terrorists because there were some violent sympathizers
BLM is just a fucking hashtag

Ya but this is a white people country. What do you expect? Its not right, but it's not wrong either.

Yeah, shit like this is why we don't deserve a race war. All I want is equal rights under the law, equal media treatment and Trump to oust that rat bastard relic of a worse era mayor and bring in Sheriff Clarke.

Theyou were probably just trying to help another nigger have an abortion and indulge it's race rape/humiliation fetish at the same time. Imagine their faces when they found out it was a him! Can't blame them though hard to tell one chimp from another.

AH you were pretending to be retarded

Just banter m8.

Running from the cops and vaulting over fences day after day pays off.

Disabled football player? As someone who played football at least in a rational state they didn't let you play if the school would be found liable of creating a less safe condition for you.

But I digress, horrible if it happened but this would have blown in proportion if it was as legit as the article claims

...why was a disabled person on the football team?

The KKK is irrelevant to society yet the media won't let them die. Even if we're generous and say their ranks total ~16,000 they're still nothing but a speck in terms of the overall population. You won't see that reported though unless there is a desire to attack whites as a group.

Too make them feel good
He was probably a water boy

>raped black disabled teamate with a coathanger.
Dafuq

>disabled football player
wat

Whiteboi savages.

oh. weird that people in the USA consider that as part of the team. I assumed he was a player .. doing what I do not know

>if it was basketball he could at least dribble

The black guy had schizophrenia and claimed violent raping happened when the doctors said it didn't.
There were no claims of unwanted penetration, just horseplay that went awry, and the black guy was angry cause he was bullied for being black.
Also, while the perp was texan, this was in idaho. Texas would have wrung him a new one like his prank did to that boy.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post. Sure reads like propaganda to me.

I honestly support treating blacks this way or worse though

His disorder was mostly verbal.