Sup Forums is on death's door and that's a win for feminism - Brianna Wu

bustle.com/articles/187476-Sup Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

So was Brianna Wu right? Is Sup Forums dying and is there nothing we can do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m41s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca)
archive.is/0GgXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol no
Japmoot will sell our info without us knowing it for a good 4 years before we die,

We'll be fine.

Nah. It's just fear-mongering and a feminazis wet dream put in an article.

The only thing right about Brian Wu is the slant his face has.

Old article
OP is retarded
We are still here and have been here since 2003

The only good thing Brianna Wu will ever do for this world is leave it.

The diaspora would scar the world.

>just meme forced a man into the White House.
>death's door
kek

tell her that her career is dead and her days of playing the victim card for profit are over.

>Brianna Wu

The same freak that tried to sue a fictional character? Which is illegal to do?

Wow, that thing still breathes?

NO ARCHIVE
NO ARCHIVE
NO ARCHIVE

THIS IS CLICKBAIT. SAGE THIS SHIT THREAD

woops my bad

am not trojan wu

FUCK YOU
YOU VIRAL MARKETING FAGGOT
NEVER EVER DIRECT LINK TO CLICKBAIT GARBAGE. ALWAYS ARCHIVE OR SCREENCAP OR PASTEBIN

THIS IS DAY ONE SHIT.

I lurk

How do I archive?

DO YOU MASTURBATE KOALAS WITH YOUR TEETH

I DO

ARCHIVE.IS
OR JUST COPY PASTE TO PASTEBIN
OR SCREENCAP

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ASK ME HOW TO SCREENCAP

thank you!

YOU'RE WELCOME
SERIOUSLY POST QUALITY IS VERY IMPORTANT
DON'T GIVE THESE KIKES EVEN A FRACTION OF A SHEKEL FOR YOUR PAGE VIEWS

Soros put him in, Sup Forums is boot lickers and tottally not antisemitic goys or hate niggers.

haha, we're fucking eternal at this point.... meanwhile in the real world normies are un-ironically warming up to the idea of purging leftist scum

Here's an obligatory
>her

i used too have that cunts address around on my computer somewhere i wish i can do shit again

>Trying this hard to piss off the sewer of the internet so you can garner more sympathy shekels from "bullying"

John could not be more obvious in his tactics. Sup Forums is eternal

>SCARED
NO YOU FUCKING AREN'T
YOU PSYCHOPATHS CAN'T BE SCARED AWAY FROM YOUR PSYCHOPATHIC IDEOLOGY
NOT EVEN BY VIDEOS OF OTHER COMMIES TORTURING CHILDREN youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s AND USING THEM AS MEATSHIELDS
NOT EVEN BY YOUR COMRADES BEATING AN INNOCENT TO DEATH youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m41s
YOU SIMPLY WANT TO DIE-KILLED BY SHITSKINS, SMOTHERED BY FATTIES, FUCKED TO DEATH BY NIGGERS

THIS IS WHAT WHITE GUILT HAS DONE TO YOU

(your last chance to redeem yourselves, you commie faggots: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca)

Who cares what that guy thinks

>Soros donated to Hillary and had voting machines programmed to swtich votes to Hillary so that Donald Trump would get elected!

And yet if that was so, how did Trump win?
He won in the states using Soros machines, not Hillary.

Kek. People like this exist. Sup Forums got Trump into office. Yeah, ok. Let Japmoot sell Sup Forums to Trump.

>start clicking voluntarily on the ads
>big increase in the website income
>Sup Forums is safe

>brianna wu

I thought that dude had his feeding tube yanked out in like 2006?!

>posting a link to a clickbait site

Archive this shit, or screenshot or copy/paste, but never link it, you noob.

Underrated. I would probably just enjoy the bump in traffic on dead ass 420chan.

Hello brianna. Here's your sage

uh lets see
Brexit
Rodrigo Duterte
massive chimpouts over nothing
Trump victory
Death of Castro
Collapse of venezuela, the leftest utopia
#BLMkidnapping
people waking up to leftist lies
ya no we good.

I can't believe that moot is my age

what a smart dude, he made an internet hate machine and everyone loves him, including SJWs

Nah man, she's the ghost from that one del Toro movie.

it hasn't even begun yet

I missed so many too, I am so fucking pumped for 2017.

you really should be.

Fag

Here you go archive.is/0GgXY

It was archived on October 3., so old news.

Fuck Brianna wu, the only reason she is so fucking batshit crazy and annoying is cuz she has herpes and her clit smells like tuna. Fuck that dying breed of a whore

>Is Sup Forums dying
It's already dead. Normalfags who came here because of the election now outnumber the rest of the site's user base and the signal to noise ratio is extremely low. It's why people are still posting pictures of Pepe after 8 fucking years instead of actually creating something new. Sup Forums would have been better off if it shut down when moot left.

>is there nothing we can do about it?
Sup Forums pulled the fucking trigger.

if Sup Forums died everyone would flee to some far more radical sites and it'd only be worse for them

it's not like everyone would suddenly start using kikebook

>Sup Forums is on death's door
>higher traffic than ever

what did xir mean by this?

Yea, hiro is going to put more ads and likely cut some boards soon, but "dying" is just bullshit

Too much of a good thing kills, look at bleach and its powerful properties to purge autism through rectal injection.

>Soros put him in
are you fucking retarded?

Sup Forums is a containment site. The gross creature has no idea what its wishing for. Internet safe spaces will not exist anymore.

No just looking at what Trump is doing who he associates with and what Soros and other kikes want.

Kikes: we want to remove the US from the world
Sup Forums: this is bad and would see the US attacked, but also agreeable as we would not be your lap dog. We see more issues though with letting you leave than not.
Kikes: Okay what if we run a controlled opposition candidate who spouts memes while we fuck you over?
?nupol? this is fine, I want to feel important

this is a bigger stretch than pizzagate

pic related

What is aids pill man and minecraft man?

look at this fucking thing

>Japmoot will sell our info
Good, only floods more redpills into not only the masses but only intel agencies and stale bureaucrats.

HAH.
Can't be dying when you're already dead.

Soros was hacked by the russians

>More traffic than ever
>Over 50% as much since gamergate began
>Sup Forums is the biggest, fastest and most populated (unique users) board globally
Dead as doorknobs

Ah so those aren't Sacchs and kikes going in and Trump did not have the Clintons officiate a wedding, nor did Trump say she was a poor old lady who has been unfairly ranted on.
Right.

Abythig else to add to my little multiverse notebook? Koreas together, Austrailia getting nuked, Russia being a free open society with no secrets

>Sup Forums gets its plug pulled
>Somehow thinks the users and our memes will just disappear with it
So what site do we take over? I suggest Tumblr since after all what better way to knock on the door and say "guess who's fucking back" than our enemy.

Did he get Bell's Pasly jesus christ

Troll or CTR?

Why would Soros, a known anti zionist, put in a known pro Israeli republican?

>Sup Forums
>dying
Kek,
Really the funny thing about this election is the MSM and ((them)) addressing and attacking Sup Forums as If it's another site or misbehaveing MSM outlet and have obviously never been to Sup Forums
Most of Sup Forums are pre-2008 Sup Forumstards who've been here since they were underage. To an outside it would be strange and hard to understand

He put a bunch of new ads on the site. You probably didn't notice since you use Ad-Blocker. He must be rolling in dough.

The site's hits must be through the roof too after the last election cycle.

Because his move is too kill the UN, which removes protection on Israel, and ham string the US meaning all of those flooding migrants get Europe to come down and wreck the place.
Ypou're thinking things will go as spoken, not as reality.

So, that Brianna dude is really itching to go to war with Sup Forums, isn't he?

Good god, that's like a Muslim who immigrated to Norway talking about their Viking heritage. Sup Forums has more than 3x the traffic now than it did before GG/fappening and 2x the traffic it had last April. The vast majority of Sup Forums's current user base comes from shitty social media sites and still frequents them as well. There is even a fucking Sup Forums Facebook page. Sup Forums could shut down tomorrow and no one on mainstream websites would notice because the original user base has been completely displaced and the current user base already comes from those sites.

>Most of Sup Forums are pre-2008 Sup Forumstards
Sup Forums in 2009 had less than 5% of the traffic it has now days. Your claim isn't possible considering Sup Forums is the most popular board on this site.

>some tranny freak being right about anything ever

Ideas can't die