So what's Sup Forums's opinion on the US military and its veterans?

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on the US military and its veterans?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggots, every last one

>coumtry

You dont want to gib the veterans a helping hand? They died for you!

>that pic
Doesn't your military have rules about its members having allegiances to other countries? I feel like raising any flag except the American one would be taboo.

Army is best branch.

They are good people

I'm enlisting into the army in a month. People keep telling me not to but I'm to prideful and principled to not serve the country that built my great life.. You shouldn't even be allowed to vote if you don't serve.

I'm sure they got sanctioned pretty heavily, yeah. Taking the picture is badass but showing it to anybody or (christ) putting it on social media is so fucking dumb

t. chicano

This the guy who played football but got killed in friendly fire?

Become a doctor, fireman, or a policeman if you actually want to help this country

Is it? I'm still debating on army of marines, I have had family in both.

>Taking the picture is badass

No it's the opposite of "badass" you fucking traitorous spic

>Risking your life for the oil jew.

Not even once. I laugh every time I see a homeless veteran begging for change on the street.

>You shouldn't even be allowed to vote if you don't serve
Why?

Only if you are US special forces operating in Syria with a friendly moderate terrorist cell

I'm to stupid for medical work
I'm already a volunteer fireman.
I don't want to deal with criminal niggers day in and out

Why would Pat Tillman be wearing Johnson's uniform?

It's a powerful diverse force this planet has ever seen.

Have you not seen Star Ship Troopers?

kek this.
america isnot acountry, is just the warmachine for the jews

Yes, we all saw Starship Troopers too.

Why would you not do Air Force? Infantry being fun is just a bad meme.

Bullshit, I had a spic flag above my bed in the Marines and my nco's didn't give a shit as long as the room was squared away. You just can't speak another language unless you're getting paid for it. Spanish doesn't count though.

a fucking taco

>joining the U.S. Military after the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

If I was their C.O. I'd reprimand them all

No promotions for them

Because if your not willing to fight for your homeland you shouldn't be making decisions about what happens inside it.
That's not to say every single man and woman needs to be part of front-line combat, but some form of service to the military should be done before you can vote, ESPECIALLY if it's a vote on a military matter.

They are traitors for holding up any flag other than ours.

Mexico is not a country, it's a drug farm for the US

If I wanted to sit in a fucking base all day I'd get a job at an office.

>Why so serious?

Some are shit like your pic.

Some are based, like in mine.

assange cuck boi

and honest to god I've never seen starship troopers. Is it good? All I know is there's a vagina monster or something.

WTF is wrong with image?

Kek

is this famous ukrainian hacks?

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.

no one ever attacked USA faggot

every dead americans outside USA is a good one

fuck you and your happy merchant

They care more about espousing political views. They could get in trouble for that.

>the only defense was "they didn't knew it was a nazi-symbol"

And Mexico cleans the warmachine's toilet and picks its fruit. Who's the better tool now?

Nah, losing the game is when you can't defeat emus in a war.

Have fun fucking your knees before you're 30 and living in random shit conditions, then.

The movie is shit but meme-y, the book is ok.

can someone translate i dont speak spic

Waaaay to much pork that needs to be cut and we need to try every Israeli firster for treason who is sending our fighting men to die in wars for Israel and all the unconstitutional interventionist shit needs to end.

As for the vets damn near all of them at the time signed up being lied to that they're fighting for their country and are just victims of these traitors in our government. I'd say donate to good private charities that actually do good and not focus on the VA.

>no one ever attacked USA faggot
Canadians burned the white house or something.

Never had to fight them, friendo. Still, keep playing that "emu" card, I'm sure some of your idiot redneck buddies will laugh at it at some point.

>He's in denial about losing a war to emus
Canada-tier shitposting btw Straya, you're slipping.

It's the only movie I've seen that portrays Fascism in a positive light, pretty based film tbqh familamadingdonf

What if I'm completely aware of this and just don't care?
I get to do something that isn't sitting in this fucking town shiposting on Sup Forums because there is nothing to fucking do and no jobs to speak of.

>America is fighting in the ME for oil
No.in fact a the oil companies were against the war because of what it would do to global prices
But moles of a certian foreign country (((a))) were pushing for the war since the mid 90s and even outright fabricated"Intel" reports which resulted in a misinformed and deceived Congress voting for the war
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

Go to school

Despite the whole "fight for the jew" meme, people Ive come across in the military are the most redpilled of all

except for the dindu POGs in the army and all the mexicans in the marines

Canada's better at it anyway.

>Have fun fucking your knees before you're 30 and living in random shit conditions, then.
Well Shit man I'm not trying to live to be 90 anyway.

You DO realise that we're talking about the individual and not the collective, don't you? I mean, that essential fact hasn't escaped you, right?

I have never had to fight an emu. In the last 30 years, I've never even SEEN an emu. Now, while you ponder that, ponder this. We can shitpost about each others' nations until we're blue in the face, but this isn't about one's nation of residence. This is about the individual. I would never actively serve in the Australian military because, as someone joked about it once, "Australia is the 52nd U.S. state." What your nation does, our nation does.

But that isn't about our nations. It's about us.

Now, if you read what I typed, you'd have understood this already. Hell, maybe you DID read all of it and you're a simplistic moron of such epic, gargantuan proportions that you probably picked your nose right after and smeared peanut butter on yourself while browsing Guns'n'Ammo. Still, who am I to tell a retard how to live his life?

Or do like I did, fuck off in the army for a few years, travel, shoot some guns then get out and go to school for free

I did it sucked.
The only thing I ever enjoyed was history writing and metal shop.

>Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is the fascist uberman. This is a heroic ethic.

It takes strength to defeat yourself and submit to authority for the survival of your nation.

Just normal folks. Some of them are really cool. Others are insufferable assholes....

I've met a lot of down to earth guys that are in the military, but many of them have no aspirations in life. They don't know what they want to do when they get out. Others sign up for 2 years, and come out thinking it's an excuse to be a jerk to everyone because they think they're better than everyone else.

I volunteer at a Veterans center at a college, and everyone there is really cool except for one guy that everyone doesn't like. He acts like he's better than everyone and talks like he's seen some shit.... except that he was in the reserves and never deployed.

Other times some veterans believe they're owed something for signing up. Like OP's picture. I even once met a veteran that was in the National Guard, never deployed, try to claim PTSD.

Grew up on a my military base, they are mostly cunts. Of course there are some cool ones but largely they're assholes.

what MOS so I can laugh at you

Niggers are just janitors, drill instructors and cooks. Marines will take any one dumb enough to be thrown into a meat grinder, which is why they have so many spics. Army is pretty much the most based branch. Besides the 4th ID. Fucking idiots the lot of them.

Get gassed you beaner faggot

No user, its not brainwashed or weak to realize you need to protect the things you love.

America needs soldiers because there are other countries with soldiers who will take our opportunities from us.

Its like throwing out a fridge once you filled it up. Its foolish if you think you can still keep the food put inside.

Even if its not for protection, its good. Its worth advancing the quality of life for future generations.

>submitting to authority
>"strength"

Oops. Not OP's picture, but the one after.

Ive heard Ft Carson is nice at least

>go to school for free
It's not free

Fucking manlet weeb spics itd be better if we had aryan demigods fucking get out we dont want you to fight for us. Go fight for your homeland and better it you abandoning cowards

I mean my tuition was paid for and I got a monthly housing allowance

most "veterans" are assholes and do not deserve any respect imo
just because you were in the army during a non-war time period doesn't mean you deserve my unwavering respect

>supporting jewish individualism

Havent enlisted yet.
To tell you the truth I went over there talked to them for a while almost sighned up then realized I won't pass a piss test due to new years parties. so I'm going back in a month.

>people Ive come across in the military are the most redpilled of all
How exactly?

Oh, come on. Now you're just shitposting. Individualism is JEWISH, now? Jesus Christ, pull your fucking head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself. Your head isn't directly plugged into the Matrix. Your brain isn't fused to that of somebody else. It's YOUR brain, to use as YOU wish. Start realising that, you unkempt troglodyte, and stop thinking you have to be a "martyr" for old men in grey suits of which you'll never meet.

Mostly right wing, not cucks to minorities, and generally distrust the federal government (ironically enough)

What about martial arts?

>Triggered by a shitpost, the post.

Cuck

I will say this. Joining the army once and doing it for a few years is worth it for the experience and you have a lot of fun with the friends you make, but people who reenlist and try to see it through to retirement are usually people who have given up on life because they got married, had a couple kids, and they have no idea how to make a living in the real world.

Respekt mayne.

>fuckin' boots

Don't worry, if his unit is worth a shit he'll get hazed for being a retard on the internet

On OPs picture, colored me surprised a POG Army unit has a bunch of chicanos in it, at least the bean Marines in the infantry and various combat MOSs are assimilated

>not clicking on an ID to find out what they're replying to
>not noticing that they're continuing their rebuttal
>"hurr you gots twiggewed by da sheetpotht"

Just kill yourself, my main man.

>It's YOUR brain, to use as YOU wish.

Let's just justify every brand of degeneracy out there, all right?

>but people who reenlist and try to see it through to retirement are usually people who have given up on life
>and they have no idea how to make a living in the real world.
I might be in the army for a long time then.

>free education.

Get out of here Bernie lover. REEEEEE!

Well if youre not a retard mouthbreather youll realize how dumb the army is and youll light a fire under your ass to do something else afterwards

mexicans are nice people
they make good food

If the people in there had that to begin with they wouldn't have to join the army.

Carson is a fucking awesome place, Boulder is kept clean. Made up for all the fucking idiots, but what was really hilarious was teaching retarded Marines how to use our old equipment.

>melbournefag detected

Lol did a Marine fuck your girlfriend when he was on shore leave?

I swear those Aussie girls are easy, they sure love to show a fighting man how much their appreciated.

Since WWII baby

Wrong poster

Enforcers of the Jews and welfare queens.

>have no idea how to make a living in the real world.
This is me. 15 more years to go

not my fault your accidental existence is the reason your dad ruined his life and stayed in the military

Marines are worthless

How retarded are you? All his replies are bait and you are such a freedomfag you cant think straight cos all the red, white, and blue is pumping in your pumpkin.

But seriously NatSoc style authoritarianism is the only way to pull america out of this mess and move forward.

>WTF is wrong with image?

1.) Manlet
2.) Long hair
3.) Too many chromosomes

don't know anything about this, but as a SFC, I'd knocked everyone of them in the mouth for this shit regardless if I got sent packing for it.