Hey remember when some white teenagers in Idaho tortured a mentally disabled black teenager...

Hey remember when some white teenagers in Idaho tortured a mentally disabled black teenager, going as far as raping him with a fucking coat hanger while calling him a nigger, and no one gave a shit and it wasn't even classified as a hate crime? And also black people/BLM/libtards didn't whine about it on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/?utm_term=.f99b5bd4dedd
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when you jacked off while an Afghan refugee fucked your wife?

>Hey remember when
HEY REMEMBER WHEN SOME GOOKS USED CHILDREN TO FURTHER THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA? OH WAIT, THERE IS NOTHING TO FUCKING REMEMBER, IT JUST HAPPENED 3 MONTHS AGO

youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m31s

It's race war time, boy, and you best fucking prepare instead of shilling on Sup Forums and looking like pic related

Wow! Maybe diversity is a problem. Are you a white nationalist, OP?

Maybe because it was just one guy and not politically motivated

0/10 OP you are the retard

This was all over the news.

You tried this last time, linking us to a fake news article that didn't exist

Goodbye

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/?utm_term=.f99b5bd4dedd

Tweet Trump for FBI to charge civil rights violations.
>"A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force"
Offenders on video saying:
>"Fuck White People!" - Racial Intimidation
>"Fuck Trump" - Political Intimidation
>Disabled Victim - Obama bill auto makes any attack on disabled a hate crime.

What can we do to get the Trump team to pressure the FBI to press charges for civil rights violations

give sauce or fuck off fritz

totally irrelevant

nvm, didnt see it

Jokes on him he has aids now.

The difference is they didn't livestream it on Facebook germcuck

Didn't they go to prison for this? A prison filled with blacks- wherein they will likely be raped to death.

So everything is fine then, Achmed? You want an honor killing too? Greedy fuck

Notice how the title of that article contains the words "white" and "black."
Now look at the majority of articles about this recent case.
"Teenagers of some unspecified race, attacked a disabled man, purely because he was disabled! Disabled I tell you!"

As far as I understand it he didn't do it for over 48 hours. But you don't have a source so I will just call this Fake news!

>disabled teammate
>teammate
What the actual fuck, America?!

>The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the victim recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

MOONMAN KEK

They should have called it a hate crime.

Good thing the criminals decided to livestream it on Facebook so we could get it unequivocally right this time.

>(((WASHINGTON POST)))

L
O
L

Try linking real news next time

fpbp

> The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the victim recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

Someone couldn't handle the bantz and the constant black bull shilling on this place kek.

Kek

Thanks for the link hans.

>Let me point out this hard searched instance of degeneracy and torture by idiots to pretend that an actual hate crime didn't happen because someone did something kind of similar and used the word nigger
These cases have nothing in common

Actually they didn't go to prison for this user :)
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

This isn't an opinion piece you retard, it did happen, someone was arrested and it went to court

Remember that time niggers burned this white couple alive but not before raping and torturing them and wasn't even classified a hate crime?

How is this even remotely comparable? I just googled the case there is a fuck ton of media outlets calling this racially motivated and slandering the suspects. I don't condone putting stuff up the arses of other dudes, but these guys didnt cut flesh of the skull of this nigger. They made him recite moonman while they poked him in the butt with a coathanger, doesnt even say if the coathanger was plastic or metal.

>He said Howard and Ward started harassing him before practice on Oct. 22, giving him a “power wedgie” so violent it tore his boxers.

So the court found them innocent of this alleged crime?

You post a story about (legally) innocent people and expect that to back up your point? The fuck nigger? Maybe if they recorded it on facebook the prosecution would've had a case

"Ward is charged as an adult because Idaho law mandates that juveniles aged 14 to 18 accused of committing certain crimes on or near school campuses are charged as adults."
But in Chicago these poor 18 year old kids were just playing...

hey remember when they livestreamed it on facebook?? me neither.

saged

Absolute madman! Kek! Poor black dude. Must not be easy to be the only black person in a town like that.

Hey, remember when OP wasn't a gigantic faggot and posted links?

Football players are mentally disabled by default.

>mentally disabled
>hate crime

Try harder, nigger.

I remember

Great source you have there OP. Quality thread all the way around!

Oh you finally got around to supplying it. Oh it's from 2015 and no convinction, wow! Probably why I don't remember this pack of lies.

Yeah but they deserved it. His eyes are too close together and hers are too far apart.

That's probably why they were targeted. Race had nothing to do with this.

You could literally fit his eyes in between hers. The fact that they were raped proves that niggers did it. I couldn't get my dick hard enough to rape either of them.

Fake news

Friendo, I replied to your first post which means I read it. I therefore know that at the very least, you're not white. Stop larping.
In any case you're a disgrace.

LMAO

I SIDES ARE IN

O R B I T
R
B
I
T

STEALTH RARE

:D

>>He said Howard and Ward started harassing him before practice on Oct. 22, giving him a “power wedgie” so violent it tore his boxers.

Quit crying, I got power wedgies too and I didn't cry rape.