Turkish soldiers torturing ISIS suicide bombers caught in Syria. Is it justified to torture those fuckers Sup Forums?

Turkish soldiers torturing ISIS suicide bombers caught in Syria. Is it justified to torture those fuckers Sup Forums?

twitter.com/politicturk/status/817096545304715270

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-N22MbYmNE
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-iraq-the-women-kurd-and-yazidi-fighters-that-put-the-fear-into-jihadis-because-theyll-rob-a6977761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ye cunt

WHITE MAN.
DO YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY BACK OR NOT?

That's what you get when you are caught by the enemy. Don't get caught.

Roaches play with shit, news at 11

How can you even catch a suicide bomber?

Yes, isis literally burns people alive

I think it's perfectly ok to torture isis and turk roaches any time you can. Neither are human and are worth less than a rabid mouse's fart

>suicide bombers

not very good at their job I guess

idk, you're the muslim here
what do you care for earthly laws and non-believer morals

Well, they DID burn two Turkish soldiers alive.

I don't understand what I am looking at in the picture. Can anyone explain?

nah i'm good

If your definition of justice is revenge, then he got off easy.

But what makes us better than them if we act like them?

Yes.

It's not only justified, but it's also amusing

You are both filthy and disgusting creatures.

I honestly don't give a shit. Terrorists/insurgents don't come close to observing the rules of war so they're fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Well, they're not scared to die or they wouldn't be, you know, suicide bombers.

But TORTURE? 60% of the time, it works every time.

Turkish soldiers beat the shit out of 3 caught ISIS terrorists, one of them was supposed to be a suicide bomber. The soldier is asking which one was it.

Tell him "ein kebab bitte". Should revert him to his day job for a few seconds

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

turkroaches gonna turkroach

And how do I know they are from ISIS? They can be just kurd citizens for that fact.

Is like the "wizard" executed by isis, he would have been just a random guy.

Fuck off.

You are an idiot.

Fine by me but Turks are also mudslimes so..

Of course it is.

Pic related would be me if i was in their spot.

And your country is very trustworthy, yeah.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you're not afraid of dying. Pretty much everyone is afraid of dying. There's a clear thread of thought to being a suicide bomber (dying) and then becoming a martyr (living in heaven). I'm not saying it is reasonable or logical. I'm just saying that if you follow their logic the bombing is just a means to live.

holy shit master plan

Many of those had their parents killed by whatever fraction, so if they get an AK and some cash they'll shoot back. Often, it's as simple as that. Religion just adds to the feeling of belonging to something bigger and more important than you.

not justifying any of the parties actions

>mudslimes killing mudslimes

Why should I care

Canadian Woman Officer leading a NATO Task Force says that ISIS fighters are cowards and only attack the innocent.
The second they walk into resistance they scatter like flies.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-N22MbYmNE

Anyone who is a part of ISIS lacks empathy.
Anyone who doesn't have empathy isn't human or is autistic.
Sup Forums is autistic.

THIS

they don't look like ISIS either

>Roach and goatfucker not getting along
Oh no, oy vey, oh god how could this be?

The real question is, is it possible for me to care less? The answer is no, do whatever you want

Executed but not tortured, that's trash level ISIS shit. End them and keep marching forward.

You aren't, so fucking go nuts and defend your life

No

We need to maintain a moral superiority

>Is it justified to torture those fuckers Sup Forums?
its unnecessary at best, counter-productive at worse. The need to be exterminated with prejudice, not played around with

>Torturing/Killing subhuman scum about to suicide bomb you.

They wanted to die for allah, seems like you were doing them a service.

I agree with you guys.

It might inspire fear at their hearts tho. They feel so alpha because everyone is so afraid of them as they terrorise the world. Seeing them humaliated and afraid of their lives might give hope for those who fight them and demoralize isis terrorists who feel so alpha.

Yes. Finally you can stop chatting shit about your past and actually live up to Ottoman heritage. Rek the fuckers.

This might actually work.

>We need to maintain a moral superiority
Why? What does this accomplish?

Even a summary executions would retain moral superiority. So just do it instead of fucking around with torture and importing them to your prisons.

It's a waste of time. Just kill them in a way that Islam says disallows the killed entry into heaven. Make it quick and move on.

>Turkish soldiers torturing ISIS suicide bombers caught in Syria. Is it justified to torture those fuckers Sup Forums?

torture no, never. to put them out yes.

Yes, they deserve it.

When I was a kid I never thought I'd say something like that.

Which kind of torture is that? Nothing happens.

Is it right to torture your enemies. Nope. Once you do that you lose to the evil forces.

No, and anyone that says otherwise is a subhuman kike.

Soldiers had beaten them, the video is questioning afterwards. It is meaningless tho they don't speak Turkish.

They should just be killed without further delay or prayers, like pest are killed. Torture is needless

>war actions
>justificatins
Falling for the Nuremberg kike

>It might inspire fear at their hearts tho.
then incorporate women soldiers in the battalions.
ISIS is terrified of woman on the battlefield.
Getting killed by a woman means they're denied entrance to Valhalla, or whatever the Islamic Zealots version of Valhalla is

>Getting killed by a woman means they're denied entrance to Valhalla
Bullshit.

>Torture is needless
Not always. If it's brutal and widespread enough it can be an effective deterrent. If your enemy is so afraid of getting captured by you because you'll inflict terrible pain on them they might stay home. Fear can an incredibly effective weapon. Not even trying to be edgy, but it has worked in the past.

>Islamic Zealots version of Valhalla is
Yanna

What are they doing to him exactly?

So our society doesn't sink to their level is important on its own

It would be an important propaganda tool for them too

>roaches roaching roaches
straightouttafucks.jpg

It is Jannah.

Just a regular beating.

Nah men with pork blood (bullets) is much easier and won't degrade combat performance to their level.

>Is it justified to torture those fuckers Sup Forums?
No. But the fuckers wanted martydom and were ready to die a horrible painful death.

Ask yourself, what would attaturk do? My bet is on just shooting or blowing up the motherfuckers, without a lot of fuss. Focus on the goal, which is a functioning secular state free of insane homicidal lunatics.

That they are doing it to violent motherfuckers who murdered and tortured people, rather than say, everyone in a nightclub.

Because you want a sane, functioning state at the end of all of this. Also remember that governments change, so you don't want it to get into a habit of going around abusing the fuck out of people without a good reason.

>It would be an important propaganda tool for them too
They already hate us. Why not give them an actual reason to? We're not going to negotiate peace with these types.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-iraq-the-women-kurd-and-yazidi-fighters-that-put-the-fear-into-jihadis-because-theyll-rob-a6977761.html

1) capture a bunch of ISIS soldiers
2) execute them using women shooters.
3) spread it like wildfire through the internet and the the terrorist networks
4) ???
5) Prophet!

Oh, I hoped for something funnier

>what would attaturk do
The best way to deal with islamists

>kikenews
>non stop kurdish shill
>let me tell you about your religion

TIP: YOU AREN'T, YOU'RE ALL THE SAME

The subhuman beasts of ISIS will only understand a show of force

They do this shit to innocent people. ISIS terrorists aren't innocent, they deserve to be burned alive.

How come he's alive if he's a suicide bomber?

tüp yü örünt yü ör öll dö söym

>Killed by a woman won't allow you to enter Heaven
It's geniusly retarded how muslim think and behave to hurt each other

this is why we should retake Constantinople for Europe.
fun fact, Fethullah Gulen lives 20 minutes down the road from me

The bomb didn't detonate

It is bullshit Kurdshit shill.

Kill yourself kurd shill

It would be easy to spin this into crusaders wanting torture all sunnis or some shit to increase recruits.

Unless youreally going to glass the entire area, which won't happen btw, then you need to address the ideology eventually.

Wrecking the funding source would be a good start.

Cuckroach

>tips fedora

>torturing suicide bombers

You have more probabilities then me to be a kurd m8

Bantz

I didn't call you a kurd. The article you are refering is made up bullshit to shill kurds.

Fucking cuck attitude.
We live in a world where turning the other cheek gets you another slap.
Stand up for yourself. No mercy.

Probably since it is the Independent

They were gonna kill themselves anyways.

kurdish propaganda is coming

"they're just innocent kurdish civilians. fascist turks. the west must stop these barbarian roaches please. usa help kurds"

I'm not for torture unless you can get something out of it (information of enemy movements and strength etc) but if there isn't info to be retrieved from them just put a bullet in their head and be done with it.

I think torture for the pure sake of torture is pretty immoral and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

>Unless youreally going to glass the entire area
In time this will happen, Kiwi. Our cultures are simply incompatible. Also, the only way to wreck their funding is to get entirely away from oil as an energy source.

the bomb didn't detonate?

>t's geniusly retarded how muslim think and behave to hurt each other
we'll, its because they're literally retarded.
ISIS soldiers are like our #BLM. Controlled by big money and a false narrative so they become nothing but cannon fodder for people in high places playing war games.
and ISIS soldier would be like a a typical #BLM marcher, only 1000x more retarded.

I am okay with them being killed at sight. But torture is not a very civilized thing to do. We should hold our hard feelings and act decent.

now I know why Sup Forums has already decided your status as roach

What is your problem dude?

Keep dreaming

Destroying the Saudis and their friends would be a good start

turkish people are the worst thing to ever walk acros the dutch border. there is nothing ISIS could do to sink as low as to reach the lecherous, parasitic, cowardly vermin status of a turk. you are going to become the next syria and by that time, your shitskin people will have ruined the reputation of your race for so long you have nowhere to run. enjoy watching your whole country being annihilated from within, having nowhere to flee to.

I don't understand what I'm seeing. A blind guy in the back of a truck going through some fog?

>ISIS soldier would be like a a typical #BLM marcher, only 1000x more retarded.
I'm not sure about that

Good one Batman. Just keep letting the Joker escape prison and keep on killing because of your morals because you dont have what it takes to put him down for good.