/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - MSM SLIDING EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6
>gofundme / lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love
>discord.gg/P8e3X

CPD Conference (January 5th, 2017)
periscope.tv/w/1mnxeWVzWeNGX

Streams to watch live.
ABC - abc7chicago.com/live/23381/

FULL VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS (OTHER)
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)
youtube.com/watch?v=CuBsPUPXxZQ (How to go Live on Facebook)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/1980,cd_max:01/01/2016&tbm=nws#tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/1980,cd_max:01/01/2016&tbm=nws&q=beating autistic uk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pze03sHDFyI
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-facebook-live-attack-video-20170105-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YImstrqbB_s
youtube.com/watch?v=-6nrGIEkLeA
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683608/Man-charged-murder-death-graduate-student.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_sRntULlMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people, white and black niggers have tortured and sometimes killed tards in this way for decades.

For some reason you get a tard, a bunch of niggers white or black who commit crime and are dumb and drink a lot, you get torture and killings of tards.

And it's not just tards, it's old people and alcoholic tramps as well.

To call this a hate crime is the most stupid shit out there, they didn't care if this tard or old person or alcoholic tramp was white black or yellow. They just need someone to beat down on and control like an abusive parent.

just search beating autistic uk and restric it before 2016, it happens ALL THE TIMEpeople really like to beat and torture autists.

google.co.uk/search?source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/1980,cd_max:01/01/2016&tbm=nws#tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/1980,cd_max:01/01/2016&tbm=nws&q=beating autistic uk

WE WUZ KIDNAPPERS AND SHIEET

youtube.com/watch?v=Pze03sHDFyI
big youtubers are starting to cover it too, with most explicity using the words hate crime. Pretty nice to see actually

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-facebook-live-attack-video-20170105-story.html

>At least two of the suspects have arrest records.

>Tanishia Covington was arrested in the 1300 block of West Touhy on March 26 while a passenger in a blue 2004 Chevrolet Silverado that had been reported stolen, records show. She was charged with criminal trespass to a vehicle and in April pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year of supervision.

>She was also charged in 2014 with misdemeanor domestic battery and endangering the life and health of a child for slapping a woman twice in the face as the woman held a 10-month-old infant, according to records. A judge granted a one-month emergency order of protection which was not renewed and case was dropped when the victim didn’t appear in court.

>Brittany Covington was arrested on Oct. 4 in the 1100 block of West Waveland after entering a CVS store at 3637 N. Southport Ave with three other people and allegedly stealing liquor. She was charged but the case was dismissed when the complaining witness didn’t show up in court.

>they didn't care if this tard or old person or alcoholic tramp was white black or yellow.
Bullshit nigger lover they made a point to let even a delusional faggot like you know that they "HATED" white people go cry else where.

Nothings gonna happen. A black man who worked as a reporter shot and killed an anchor and shit was done about it. America is in love with blacks.

kek

That guy always covers this stuff.

I know, I follow him. It's good to see that there's no backing down, that's all.

>shouting racial slurs at him
>totally not a hate crime

Go hang yourself niggerlover

Yeah, because he killed himself

Judge Jeanine Pirro weighs in on the kidnapping
youtube.com/watch?v=YImstrqbB_s

Looks at those rocket scientists!

>phillip defuckass

His voice gives me the shits

Like that makes a difference. If he were alive BLM would protest and he would have been made head witch doctor. Admit it America. Blacks can get away with anything and Trump isn't gonna do jack shit about it.

they are near children in their own mentality, they chose an insult the same way

Shepard Smith Cuts Off Reporter For Saying the Truth About Black Lives Matter

youtube.com/watch?v=-6nrGIEkLeA

Not a fucking excuse, niggerlover.

You nigger loving cuck

hey nigger, you do realize that targetting 'tards, or old people, or tramps, like literally pick one of the fucking three, are ALL considered hate crimes, right?

you beat someone up because they are retarded? that's a hate crime

you beat someone up because they are old? hate crime

you beat someone up because they are homeless? hate crime

how the fuck are you this dumb?

Can we get this pillow bitter fired?

Do you know if they are part of the new Black Panthers movement or something? Or are they BLM?

niggerlovers are near children in their own mentality, they chose an excuse the same way

MY BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

>cringe

fuck trump and fuck white people

>Niggy stole some cars, smoking weed with Tray and Jermone and the monkeys in bars.
>She live streamed a gang that chimped out too far
>Tortured a special man, then we wuz Niggy's clan

You defending this is the most stupid shit out here. Let me guess black people can't be racist right?

Serious question.

Why would you stream yourself committing a crime?

Are the whites gonna burn Chicago down now?

You really should kill yourself if you sympathize with nogs.

Because niggers.
Also they was DUDE WEED LAMO niggers.

No, we aren't niggers.

>the "fuck trump and fuck white people" meme became real

Meme magic is really going too far guys

retards do retarded things, and I'm not talking about the victim

We should.

Stop copypasta-ing yourself Jamal.

OH SHIT NIGGER DRUMPF BTFO

>fuck white people
that was real waaayyy before Trump and Pepe.

They were doing it for clout in the Pooh Bear Gang.

They are literal chimps that lurk Sup Forums
Who did you think started that meme?

So who did he vote for?

You're the best, dude!

kek, make it says Pooh Bear Gang Presents at the top

No one he was too retarded to vote by all accounts do far.

Sorry britbong, in the video they say "fuck white people"
They're racists. This was a hate crime.
Doesn't mean all black people or even these 4 black people's best friends who also act like hoodrat thugs are necessarily racist too

But these 4 black people are totally racist as fuck
Literally provided the best possible proof of their actions and intent
If they don't get charged with hate crimes I will be pretty butt hurt.
It's so goddamn ridiculous, if it's not a false Flag it is such a great story for the media it's like we all tucked Anderson Cooper into bed and gave him a goodnight kiss on the mouth

The media in this country will spin it how they want to keep our country divided black from white, Republicans from Democrats but for what purpose I don't know, but there's no other way this kind of shit would repeatedly make its way to every mainstream media outlets front page.

10/10

He didn't.

They were using that he was white he must've voted Trump

Sup Forums defending a literal retard. Blacks served in hitlers army while retards were rounded up and exterminated morons.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

yes screaming fuck white people is not racist is it tyrone

t. Tyrone

>The media in this country will spin it how they want to keep our country divided black from white, Republicans from Democrats but for what purpose I don't know,
Are you one of those D& C cunts?
Fuck son any one old enough to stand and piss knows that no one but us the people is doing the dividing because we have legit differences in ideals and opinions.
There is no boogeyman for that, faggot.

american blacks have pretty much been in a good 8 year free fall in race relations with pretty much every other racial demographic in the USA.

We reached the point 2 years ago where old ass blacks were trying to preach to the young niggas that they need to stop nigging like they are before they bring the whole house of cards down on em all but that pretty much fell on deaf ears.

At this point every new happening is another eye opening experience for more and more former black lovers/defenders and even a good number of blacks themselves.

Around blacks never relax and niggers gonna nig are pretty much common phrases at this point

>4 nogs kidnapping white person
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>not a hate crime u silly nazis

>The unnamed white victim is a school acquaintance of one of the attackers.
>Chicago

The worst part about this is that he's going to get his ass beat or even shot by their friends when he goes back to school.

Remember Sup Forums there is no link.
They dindu

Also this.
They did turn it around. We're the bad racist guys now.

The niggers did not kidnapp people like this before Trump

USA, a fucking cartoon frog is racist but hate crimes against Whites aren't.

partially a millennial thing
>gotta facebook everything from taking a shit to looking out the door
partially a nigger thing
>gotta brag about every crime they commit, even those they would otherwise get away with if they could just keep quiet

Maybe CNN will blame Russian hackers for the torture?
Clearly blaming Blacks would be racist

...yeah they did.

Friendly reminder that this is just the beginning of 2017

An isolated incident of bullying that obviously got out of hand somehow turned into a national story. White victim-hood knows no bounds. Fucking pussies. POC are gunned down by whites every day, but some teens pick on a retard and the whole world wants to lynch us. Fuck that.

Guess what, I've cracked a kids ribs because he was drunk and yelling MAGA. I'm gonna keep doing it because fuck you that's why.

i agree with the first half we love animals

BUT DAY AIN'T DUN NUFFINS!

Nah, they just tied down happy couples and slowly blowtorched them to death.

Nice deleted post, idiot.

"autist" is just another word for retard pc upper class white people made for their retarded children. If this were 1940s these black youth would be dressed in German military wear and be exterminated another undesirable.

Did they kidnapp them and, while filming, screem fuck white people?

>while filming
This is new. But Facebook Live is fairly new.

I'll bust a nut if russian hackers were brought into this.
>inb4 russian hackers are now mentally hacking niggers to commit crime in the US, CNN finds.

Piss off mongoloid.

oh tough internet guy is gonna post an inflammatory image to troll me. You can't do shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683608/Man-charged-murder-death-graduate-student.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

>Guess what, I've cracked a kids ribs because he was drunk and yelling MAGA. I'm gonna keep doing it because fuck you that's why.
You realize when white people chimp out we raze cities to the ground and salt the land, right?
Shit, white people are the only race on this earth to ever drop a nuke. And we did it twice.
You sure you wanna be part of the problem?

That is what I meant

Ah, I missed the "like this" part of your post.
I thought you just meant kidnapping and torture.

Get shot you disgusting fucking nigger.

Facebook spokeswoman said: "In many instances, though, when people share this type of content, they are doing so to condemn violence or raise awareness about it. In that case, the video would be allowed.”

This was in response to questions about why facebook didnt remove the video while it was streaming live

MAKE THIS SHIT VIRAL this will be a top attack issue for us when kuckerberg runs for president some day

tip top kek
HAHAHAHA MY FUCKING CAPTCHA

I'm not a nigger.

It's produced some pretty monstrous repulsive shit on YouTube as well, though.

Look at these two:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_sRntULlMc

I fear that this is what the average Nigger on the Street thinks.

They're getting killed in the comments but I think we need to get in there to really help em understand how repulsive what they're saying is.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Nice

You really are, in more ways than one.

Yeah it's just kidnapping a mentally retarded handicapped man, beating him, cutting him, using him as an ashtray, and forcing him to drink toilet water all while threatening to throw him in the trunk of a car and putting a brick on the pedal, yelling expletives about his race and the president, and texting his parents about how they're keeping him hostage.

Since you're retarded too I'm sure you can sympathize with him.

We have the dankest memes Irmão

CHINK.

It ain't easy bein' Portugueesee.