This is the future of the white race. The head of the family for every white family will be a black man...

This is the future of the white race. The head of the family for every white family will be a black man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over everyone in the white family. All the white family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the white wife in front of the white husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the white woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that white wife suck his cock in front of the white husband she will have to do. In every white family marriage involving a white man and a white woman, the black has the right to impregnate her first that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a black child. It should be natural and compulsory for any white daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's black man and it is for him to train her to serve the blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kids in the OP are all brothers and sisters - adopted of course. Menawhile this the future of all White girls - with an Asian husband / having Asian children.

Austria >>/trash/

>Menawhile this the future of all White girls - with an Asian husband / having Asian children.

CORRECTION : Only pretty & slim White girls need apply.

look at the regret in her eyes.

lel

Why are cucks the only people who talk about creating a giant dystopian future where everyone likes their fetish?

Why are their kids hairlines so fucked up?

he cant believe his luck thats why his eyes are closed hes worried that it is all a dream

ugly half gooks

Daily reminder that asian men are the most cucked race.

didnt know we are australia now

HAHAHAHAHA

who cares. People will go where they want to go. The only issue is that niggers are worthless members of society most of the time and that the dissemination of their genes might imperil humanity even more. Hence, i don't really give two fucks about asians and whites mixing other than the fact that their kids might be fucked in the head most of the time as well. Race-mixing is NOT GOOD is all that I have to say regarding the topic. Otherwise, do what you like. It's not like I will be around when shit really starts to hit the fan and society crumbles beneath the weight of incompetence and physcosis.

>HAHAHAHAHA

"Asian Americans are Americans of Asian descent. The term refers to a panethnic group that includes diverse populations who have ancestral origins in East Asia, Southeast Asia, or South Asia, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau.[4] This includes people who indicate their race(s) on the census as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Chinese", "Indian", "Taiwanese", "Filipino", "Korean", "Japanese", "Sri Lankan", "Thai", "Indonesian", or other Asian-origin groups."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans

1. The vast majority of white men are with SE Asians with a large majority who are mail-order brides (in the US it is Filipinas and in Europe it is Thais).
2. Here is chart for US-born Asians - notice the difference when mail-order brides arent included.

What's the point of these posts? Go kill yourself instead of posting your sick fetish everyday. Reported.

>still a 9 point difference

Thats because white males have gone to Asian women as white women are fucking trash now.

Here are some facts (comparisons) about SE Asia for you :

Southeast Asia
=============
Thailand : 5,778.98 USD (2013)
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)
Cambodia : 1,006.84 USD (2013)

Africa
===========
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

This is the future of the mud race. The head of the family for every black, brown, yellow and every color inbetween family will be an aryan man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over everyone in the family. All the family members won't have to obey what he says but instead will love him. For he is great, humble and good.
Fuck the primitive mindset and races only able to shout and fight establishing nothing, discovering nothing, building nothing in the history of their race.
While the three are watching TV, he will kiss the woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that niggers and arabs need to be genocided he will unleash a few nuclear weapons or 21st technology which would whipe out the backwards and inferior races in the jungle and desert overnight.
Because any medieval barbaric cult cannot stand the test of time.
She will have to cope with it. In every white society involving immigration the blacks, browns and others havethe right to adapt their way of life.
If they don't they can go back living in poverty, isolating themselves and follow a path of destruction through violence, narcotics and other vices only dumb childish primitive animals would give in to.
This is the time your true nature shows, make the best of it or we'll decide your fate for you.

Not a threat, just some advice :^)

Why are you telling me things I already know about SE Asia. You already excluded them from the stats and North Asian males are still the most cucked.

JESUS you are an idiot and cant read. I excluded mail order brides (aka foreign-born Asian). There are still plenty of Filipino-Americans born in the US as they were the largest Asian subgroup in the US until the Chinese took them over after the 1970s.

I know this is bait but I feel a little bit sick seeing those 2 monkeys with the white girls. Do you think their death was quick and painless?

What was the name of this family? I remember sometime some user post their instagram

>This is the future of the white race
no. this is the future of the north europeans

Hmmm

!

Stay mad white boi.

Ooga Booga indeed

I'm gonna be brutally honest now.
If I've decided to adopt 2 black kids, at some point I'd be unable to sleep at night thinking about the possibility of my adopted kids raping my blood kids.

>Implying the people who adopt africans kids having white kids don't have a rape interracial fetiche

Schande über dein Haupt.

Why can't you people realize that women don't give a shit about race.

Physical attraction is entirely based on HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

This picture just show that children just don't care about skin colour. No matter what they are, they can still be friends and play together. Stop implanting racism to them. We need new tolerant and open-minded generation.

it's time to stop posting

> The head of the family for every white family will be a black man.

How can you be the head of a household and absent at the same time?

yeah creating weak manlets, good.

I beat a nigger to death with a bat, and I wasn't even charged. We're going to slice every coon in this country open, give it a few years.

>no qt Asian girl to procreate with
jdimsa

So.. uh.. what are those prices for? A month? A year?

You know.. for.. conversation... r-right?

>every fucking race agrees white women are the most desirable

That should be a cuckery in itself

underrated post

Lmfao. On GTA 5 maybe.

Meanwhile in reality Alpha Tyrone would use his 9 inch wrists, fast twitch muscles and genetically determined horizontal punching power to launch a titanic uppercut into your chinless incel ass, leaving you convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.

High-inhibtion, insect-framed incel nerds like you can't do SHIT in real life about the same people you bitch about online . You're TERRIFIED of us, it's hilarious.