"I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did," he wrote in his distinctive scrawl. "I am not sorry...

>"I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did," he wrote in his distinctive scrawl. "I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed."

>Mr. Roof, who was then 21, continued: "I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower race. I have shed a tear of self-pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed."

- nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/dylann-roof-sentencing.html

Anyone else agree with him? I do, and I hope more follow in his footstep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cJKMeazKkU4
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004815369/full-dylann-roof-confession.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nk9my4SPN4
nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/dylann-roof-sentencing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a failure and a cowardly murderer. You're not too bright yourself if you like him.

He had the right idea. He just made a poor choice in shooting old people in a church.

I do sympathize with him more now than I ever did before.

But he did something that needed to be done. Something people generally don't have the gall to do. I'm sorry, but he's a hero.

This guy is the biggest fucking loser if you've ever heard him talk. Gas the fucker and send him to hell. Thank god they'll kill him before he produces offspring. I kind of wish he not get the death penalty so he can be raped daily in jail, preferable by a huge black man with an asshole tearing cock.

>Anyone else agree with him? I do, and I hope more follow in his footstep.
Yep and yep.

This is true from a "statement" point of view. Even faggot ass conservacucks dislike him because MUH FELLOW CHURCHGOERS!

I think he took the cake in the edgiest dude in America right now

Should have lit up a BLM rally, or started a firefight in a drug den and taken out a whole gang. I mean shit, a fucking Arab terrorist in a semi scored more kills and didn't give any material for people to attack gun ownership. Roofs should have thought bigger.

As I was saying.

Look at his face. He's a fucking pathetic faggot. I'll enjoy prison.

He should have targeted people who could fight back. He is universally reviled and hurt his cause. He is a loser.

A THOUSAND DYLAN ROOFS

nah
that was the whole point of it
to shoot the "innocent" blacks

Good on him

As seen in this thread, not everyone has the stomach for real change. Not everyone is willing to do what it takes.

They are the backseaters on this ride. Generally blue-pilled, go-with-the-flow types that are happy as long as their boat isn't rocked in any way.

Requesting that /fa/ picture with him in it. Always makes me laugh

TIME TO GET A BOWL CUT FAMILY.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ

>because of a situation that should never have existed
I'll give him that much, there were/are many avenues to fixing the "racial problem" in America, we've opted only to make it worse.

you're on the wrong side of the str8 m8

I DID IT
youtube.com/watch?v=cJKMeazKkU4

He didn't kill niggers, he killed good, church going Americans

If he pulled a Bernie Getz and killed a bunch of niggers who actually did some crime, maybe I would agree. But he didn't.

He shot the elderly, he shot church goers, he shot normal Americans.

I hope he gets raped

He's just aiming for the death penalty so they don't put him in jail. I hope they put him in some deep south prison.

Killing innocent people at church one of the most deplorable things I can think off.
He's just another terrorist to me..

He set an example and all americans should follow.

What a fucking pussy.
If he wanted to make some kind of a statement about race war nao! he should've driven to his nearest ghetto and shot some fucking gangbangers.
Old people in a church aren't the problem.

>“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did,” he wrote in his distinctive scrawl. “I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.”
>innocent
Putting words in his mouth, good old mainstream media.

MUH CHUUURRRRCH!

Had he done it on a random neighborhood block, what would your feelings be?

>people

He didn't kill any people. What are you talking about?

He's a nigger.
Killed innocent people because he was mad at other people.
Also killed Christians.

If he had any shred of non-niggerdness, he'd had gone to a hood and cleaned up the gang problem.

To be fair, American churches get tax breaks from the US. Black churches and black pastors in particular are especially notorious for robbing the government and their own parishes blind.

Not agreeing with what he did, they weren't as bad as some nigger bullying a white kid on the subway for his iPhone but they're still a drain.

I would've preferred the Getz route myself.

Nobody would notice if he shot gangbangers.

Hes partially right

He just fucked up horribly in what he did

HE SHOT UP A FUCKING UNARMED CHURCH INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF ARMED GANGBANGERS LIKE A PUSSY

ELLIOT ROGERS TIER DISHONORABLE PUSSY ASS BITCH

> he's the hero Sup Forums deserves.

Elliott rodgers tier levels of spasticity.

This and I'm a segregationist.

Dylan THE GOOF Roof is A WIMP, a WEAKLING who should be beaten to death with a POOL CUE

If you think this WIMP should be worshiped i hope you GET BAKED INTO A PIE FOR BEING A TERRORIST

let me at this pedophile looking fuck and ill kick him to death MY SELF

>normal Americans
But that's wrong, he shot basketball Americans.

I'm still not convinced what he did was a hate crime.

Threads like this make it real easy to identify the shills.

> the stomach for real change
Define 'real change' and explain how killing old people in a church will bring it about.

Bull shit, if he locked and loaded and died in a gunbattle in chicongos worst neighborhood taking down a few murdering thugs with him everyone would talk about it forever and literally say "was he right?"

Obvious this is /our guy/

nytimes.com/video/us/100000004815369/full-dylann-roof-confession.html

in his confession video , the day after the massacre, he says he feels some regret and if he could go back in time he is not sure he does it, and when he is informed about h killed 9 blacks (he thought he had killed 4-5) he says he feels bad about it

>t. "Crusty Justy" Trudeau

Fuck off FBI, you stand out with the way you carry yourself in an almost taunting, intimidating manner, trying to either scare people off from a movement, or radicalize it so you can arrest people and smear the movement.

Fucking this. If Dylann is a pussy, so is Breivik.

It was a bitchass pussy crime shooting a bunch of churchgoing sheboons

He literally didn't take down a single gangbanging dindu. FAILURE PUSSY/10

>original plan was to kill nigger ghetto gang bangers and slowly cleanse the 'hood'
>pursued out and decided to kill friendly elderly churchgoers instead
There's some really based old Southern blacks that hate the ghetto dindu culture. I have no problem with the old black guys playing checkers outside the general store. Fuck Roof, I hope he fries.

>Jews
>Unlike many White naitonalists, I am of the opinion that the majority of
American and European jews are White. In my opinion the issues with jews is not their
blood, but their identity. I think that if we could somehow destroy the jewish
identity, then they wouldnt cause much of a problem. The problem is that Jews look
White, and in many cases are White, yet they see themselves as minorities. Just like
niggers, most jews are always thinking about the fact that they are jewish. The other
issue is that they network. If we could somehow turn every jew blue for 24 hours, I
think there would be a mass awakening, because people would be able to see plainly what
is going on.
I dont pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma.

-Dylan Roof

Need a million more just like him. Hail Dylan Roof.

Edgy

If niggers killed your grandma you'd sperg out

ctr raus

Yeah, us real Nazis love some of that good pozzed BBC. :)

>Has to kill elderly church-going black people with guns
So much for superiority.
He looks like Elliot Rodger minus the Asian part.
He is a fuck to the end

>still a drain
Specifically "black" churches, or all churches in general?

I understand and agree with his disdain, but I don't agree with his approach. If he meant business he would have gone into a ghetto complex and just took out anything that moved...Going into a church to murder is dirty, and no better than a nigger, if anything the action to murder in a church makes him a white nigger.

This so much

Dylan goof was a dumbass pussy who shot all the wrong people and shouldve shot himself

>Dylan THE GOOF Roof
dob geg :DDD

Stop making sense leaf

Brevik hit a communist indoctrination center with some serious wierd shit going on

I can neither confirm nor deny wether what he did was lawful evil or not

>citation needed
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nk9my4SPN4

ALL churches get tax exemption. Black churches/ministries in particular have pastors like Creflo Dollar that literally robs his parish. Fucking dude has his own private plane.

>Breivik
>Evil
Fuck off, kike.

This

If some dumbass pussy has to chimpout AT LEAST KILL ARMED MURDERERS

If Dylann had shot regular hood niggers, it would fly under the radar just like every other hood shootout.

Why? What is that supposed to achieve other than give the MSM another white boogeyman to grow BLM's numbers?

Kid did more harm than good. Fuk him

He takes a little bit of truth and fucks up everything afterwards beyond horribly

He's cute.
A bit crazy, but cute.

>when reddit makes a thread

He's pushing for a death sentence because he fucking knows prison or even insanity getting him off the hook both result in him getting hunted and raped by niggers until he dies

Piece of shit will fry. Who kills grandmas and grandpas?

Should have become a drug dealer and handed out rat poison or go after the rap music producers. But those things take work. This little racist was lazy and decided to kill good people minding their own business.

post a livestream of your chimpout OP

Jim and Tammy Fae, Jimmy Swaggart gold toilets, planes...etc
I don't think any churches should get a tax exemption.

He deserves to burn in hell tbqhwu famalam.

>Not reading my post
No you jew

>Muh Christians
>Muh God
Fucking american christcucks, just because these few niggers he killed were church goers does not mean that the future generations that they spawn will act like them.
I bet you cucks would would let your own wife get fucked by a nigger just because he is a christian like good little boys.

Yep me too as most of the guards will be white and look after him and the Aryan brothers will have the MOST respect for him u dumb nigger

>white guy shooting Obama's sons

Are you retarded?

Tray-Tray was the biggest happening Sup Forums saw in ages

JIDF SHILL THREAD PLEASE GO!!

ALL SMART PEOPLE OF ALL RACES MUST BAND TOGETHER AGAINST RETARDS OF ALL RACES

I doubt that. Everybody loves vigilantism.

>white boy armed with a weapon goes into black neighborhood in attempt to start race war: 7 dead
Fuck you, this would make headlines everywhere

coward

>spraying an auto into a BLM protesting crowd woudnt be instant 6 month gold meme material for Sup Forums

You're such a baka senpai

I wonder who's behind these posts

I concur.

we should all follow in his footsteps

we are the greater race

Reason?

That happened in a white neighborhood where shootouts were not expected.

I don't what he did will actually impact anything, he just kind of wasted his life for nothing imo. Probably worked against himself killing innocent god fearing blacks as well, that's make it too easy to demonize and rally the public against whites and encourage black angry.

*tips fedora*

You lot really are autistic

>nytimes.com/2017/01/04/us/dylann-roof-sentencing.html

What's most disgusting about all of this, is that a young man like him had to sacrifice his life, when it should be hordes of old white men over 65 that should be out there fighting and dying.

Instead these stupid old fucks talk shit on Facebook and ride their Harleys around with their stupid fucking veteran's patches on their gay leather vests. Pretending like they are their pitiful lives matter.

he shouldve went into the ghetto and battled some OG's or some shit

shooting elderly of any race seems kinda fucking low to me nevermind the fact it was a damn church.

>jew saying rap producers are bad

think. speak.

>kills defenseless people that welcomed him on their Bible session
>Somehow stormiefags call him a hero

He's right though, virgin.

>he shouldve went into the ghetto and battled some OG's or some shit
Literally why.

He's pretty clearly insane, no remorse is a pretty classic sign of someone totally fucked in the head.

If you must do something evil, AT LEAST DO IT TO ACTUAL EVIL PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH

AINT NO CHURCHGOING OLD BLACK DUDE THAT HATES THESE RAP MUSIC HOODLUMS DOIN NOBODY NO HARM

He should have shot up a blm rally