When will Sup Forums realize that the true redpill when it comes to women is to put them in their place...

When will Sup Forums realize that the true redpill when it comes to women is to put them in their place, instead of rewarding their bad behavior by telling men to get six-packs and six-figures before they can find a girl?

Women that cannot be subservient to their husband are unable to being subservient to God.

We need to go back even further than 50's traditionalism.

We need to go back to an era where a Daughter was the property of the Father until the Father decided to give the Daughter to a man who could give her a decent life.

Hell, maybe even further back than that.

Worming her way out of her bunghole

Chunk chunk chunk

Five boxes of cereal in that one shit

Lop lop lop like a big heffer horse

Big and nearly green, or it should be but it's brown

Chunky doesn't give it justice, it's "airy", light, and somehow tight

So much packed in but not clamped down nor downtrodden

Natural styrofoam pre heated, you want to squish

Hand over hand-one under-side to side-and held apart grabbing shit like a rope

Forming back like lichen moss or brownish loam

Oh how it comes out in chunks, segments

Like dough dropping down a hole that's just too small for a free fall

Coming out of that big thick white ass, a bung hole

Juiceless, but not fruitless

Raspberries. Strawberries. Nuts. And raisins.

You're welcome

(Note: to not allow a free fall to happen due to the dough occasionally, but not sporadically, "clamping", for severe lack of a better word, onto the sides of sed bung hole)
(Note: sed, as in the past tense of says, said, but without the ai. Not to be confused with sed-uction bung hole)

Just keep them chained to the stove. Slave collars too.

She needs to be able to clean the house, though.

Becoming alpha is what men should do in order to dominate women and physical fitness/financial success are great ways to prove alphaness

a really long chain, duhhh

We live in a culture of 'empathy' where everyone's feefees must be protected. We are conditioned to be in someone else's shoes in all situations, so when it comes to women it's easy to think 'yea but what if I had a vagina... wtf I love feminism now!'. Women and brown people exploit this weakness to promote their own self-interest, only fucking white males arent allowed to do that, its time to smash the matriarchy.

Seriously though, it's probably your fault if you can't find a decent mate. Its the free market. You should try improving yourself instead of hoping for a fantasy scenario.

Alpha does not equal moral.

Sup Forums needs to realize this that the true redpill is the end of woman's rebellion, and re-oppression of women, including all forms of Feminism (yes even First-Wave).

Telling men to become Alpha currently without telling women to stop rebelling is nothing but rewarding women for their bad behavior.

It is also a Zero-sum game, in that if everyone does something, then it will become the new average. I'd argue that even today, women exclaiming "where have all the good men gone" are ignoring that many good men exist, but having a stable lifestyle and not being a psychopath isn't good enough for them.

Believing that a woman will listen to you and somehow become a Fascist if you follow their demands is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Nigger it's red pilled 101

Anyone confused by that is just new

The Free Market is quickly turning into tribalistic mating patterns. The Free Market is a false god compared to the one and only true God.

If this is how Neo-Fascism continues to behave, there will be no future for it.

Aren't there conservative girls out there? Go get one.

Then why do both Sup Forums and 8ch fascists refuse to acknowledge such a thing?

i can help you with financial sucess, but seriuosly

They didn't? People have been discussing this shit for years it's finally catching on.

People come to the red pill initially for two reasons
1. Women, post divorce, break up or just not gettig any
2. A bad interaction with blacks

Basically they search for why are women or blacks so shitty

Once you accept that that's the way you are you come to gen next major revelation: if women and/or blacks are shitty by nature why does everyone and everything in my society tell me a lie??

And now you are on the journey to the red pill

The Neo-Fascists seem to advocate marriage despite the fact that it's a rigged system, and becoming a Christian Grey rip-off, as that's the only way to truly marry.

While I agree that more white babies are needed, I do not understand why Neo-Fascists are so gunshy about the idea of putting women back in their place instead of simply becoming exactly what women want you to be in the first place.

All women are the same.

Yes well marriage laws are a problem and I don't know how to fix that

This may be a biological and natural truth but it has no fucking bearing upon modern day life and needs to be retooled or forgotten entirely in favor of a more effective strategy, or one of you needs to effectively fuck the world back to middle ages.

Times chance, adapt to survive.
Stop making excuses for yourselves.

That's a fairly common redpill. It's pretty low on the scale of redpills desu.

>bringing religion into it
nigga wat?

my husband is my god, I am subservient to him. We find our happiness in a way that we see fit. Why add this meme organized religion bullshit?

Human nature hasn't changed a bit since the Middle Ages. Stop being a cuckservative.

Agreed OP, I take hints from the old world. 40s and 50s are good references since they're still much like our time.

t. Roastie

that shit might fly back home at the compound, but good luck with that in more metropolitan settings like Pasadena or Needles, CA

Sup Forums knows this

That's why ppl opposes women's suffersge

>Women that cannot be subservient to their husband are unable to being subservient to God.
GTFO Mohammed

>le human nature
Know how I can tell you don't know what you're talking about?

>believing in god
Christian "morals" are fucking retarded.

Not that I intend to go sleeping around, but I left one retarded religion (Islam), and Christianity is only bit better.

Sup Forums is an athiest board.

Change the laws?

I assume there are no genetic differences between blacks and whites then?

>66

Go on..

Every muslim terrorist buried for eternity sewn into the skin of a pig

it's not that hard. all you need to do is grind social

if you tell yourself there's nothing to learn from other people and refuse to observe their habits because ther habits are stupid and wrong, then idk what to tell you other than good luck trying to have sex with your pride and superiority complex

>using that picture
>bringing God into this
Confirmed retard.
>We need to go back to an era where a Daughter was the property of the Father until the Father decided to give the Daughter to a man
This, a girl belongs to her father until he gives her to her husband.

If you need to be in good shape to get a women you have no charisma, money, or status.

You should still get in shape though. Being a weak body beta will get you killed or cucked eventually.

I love reading autist shitpost about women becuase they can't get laid. Y'all need Jesus.

Well I've read enough here to figure out that the Neo-Fascist movement is doomed with their continued protection of Feminism.

It's not even feminism. Everyone agrees women should be more feminine. But they also agree men should be more masculine. Earn the respect you want.