Red pill me on dogs. Which breeds can beat a pitbull(the nigger dog) in a fight?

Red pill me on dogs. Which breeds can beat a pitbull(the nigger dog) in a fight?

Pic related is my husky/border collie mix. She got beaten up by a fat bitch's pitbull in the park because the fat bitch let her dogs off the leash to walk around peacefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22TM3X-W3ko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=opjxfJfVUOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which breeds can beat a pitbull(the nigger dog) in a fight?
Rottweiler

German shepherds are big smart and tough.

Italian mastiff

I'm asking because I need a bigger dog to protect this one in the park.

Pitbulls aren't the nigger dog. They're no more aggressive than any other dog. Thats a fucking myth that Sup Forums would hate to admit because it goes against their racism mindset.

get cat

>They're no more aggressive than any other dog

Really, because that's what they've been bred to be?

Just got myself a Newfoundland. Beautiful dog. Dog think it could beat a pit. Newfoundlands are not too fast or agile but will fight fiercely and they are super strong

Rottweiler

get a doberman
will absolutely wreck anything while simultaneously feeling no pain whatsoever

Basically anything bigger than a pitbull, the idea that pit bulls are inherently more dangerous than any other breed is a meme

King shepard, or alaskan malamute. Both big dogs that other breeds wont fuck with. I have a malinois myself.

Wolf hybrid will fuck up other dogs if it come to that. But better yet why don't you not be a nigger and not get into dog fights.

Caucasian shepherd dogs will literally eat pitbulls.

Dobermans are niggers.

People just need to get a nice quiet dog that lays around and kills the occasional nigger home invader

Then why do pitbulls attack humans three times more than any other breed?

I personally believe pitbulls are nigger dogs, but I've seen some well behaved and trained ones that were good dogs...But there is a reason why pitbulls are never used by armed forces on a battlefield, and why they are never police k9 units.

The pit bull is basically a bulldog mixed with a terrier, an American Bulldog is a Bulldog mixed with a Mastiff. Though just about any Mastiff breed will do, Pitbulls dont draw their strength from magic, any dog thats stronger and bigger then them will be at a better advantage.

youtube.com/watch?v=22TM3X-W3ko

>An American Bulldog playing
People like the Fat Bitch you described should be put on a list so that they shouldn't be allowed to own pets, its never the dogs fault.

Wolf hybrids so if their food is 30 minutes late they eat all my family and kill the dog I want to protect too.

Youre a meme. Pitts are considered dangerous because they wont let go of a bite unless its with a mouthfull of flesh. When used in shutzhund the trainers will carry a bite stick to pry the dogs jaws. Most dogs will release on command, Pitts dont care.

Pit bulls are too small and not ideal for police work or the military. Though some Pit bulls did serve in war time.

Because malinois and german shepards are more athletic and adaptive you mongoloid. Idc if you have a chihuaha or a pitt. A bad owner will result in a bad dog.

bull arabs

Got a english staffy happy cunt would welcome any bastard into my yard, abos are still terrified of him tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=opjxfJfVUOg

>greatest dog video ever made

No you inbred piece of shit... pitbulls are not easily trained and not obedient, making them less predictable and never easy to work with, you nigger.

To be redundant for your pea-brain benefit, why is it pitbulls attack more humans overwhelmingly more than any other breed, nigger?

>Because malinois

/thread.

there is no superior dog.

soviet dogs can take out much more than just a nigger, they can take out a tank!!

If you outlaw Pitbulls then thugs will just switch to another breed, then idiots will say THOSE breeds are suddenly viscous, ban idiots not dogs.
They followed this path of the morons in the UK and now you can't have anything more menacing then a Chihuahua there.
If you want to be tough then stand up to thugs not their 40 pound dogs.

Post Sup Forums approved dogs