He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A man works so he can provide enough for his family so his wife doesn't need to work
>she can fufill her biological desire to be a mother unhindered
>all because of the work of the man

The woman needs the man, not the other way around.

even taking the time to write that is incredibly disturbing. I hope that man's children are okay.

his genes need to be monitored for 400 years. we have risk for jewry otherwise.

So? They deserve the half of the money because they're doing the most difficult job in the world: raising the future. Being a mother is more difficult than any other career, one mistake and you fucked up someone for life. That's why single mothers have such fucked kids in the end. Had they gotten half of the dad's monetary compensation to raise the child properly it wouldn't have happened.
Read above, the dude has a valid point.

>They deserve the half of the money
nope, divorce should be illegal

spanish people eat bird seeds and do nothing.

I get really triggered by your shit spain

He's right if this was the 1940s and women stayed at home and handled all the domestic work.

In the words of you liberal faggots though, it's 2017 and things changed (for the worse)

Name 3 reasons why.

But I'm not Spanish, friend. I'm a fellow Scandinavian on holiday.

just made me think of bill burr's bit on "being a mother is the hardest job in the world".

>Being a mother is more difficult than any other career, one mistake and you fucked up someone for life

False. You can make a lot of mistakes and your kid turns out alright. No parent has ever made no mistakes. You're a child or a faggot, or both.

On the other hand if you make one mistake while deep-water welding you're dead.

I know which job is less demanding. And it's not the one where you're comfortable at home.

Sage this cuck thread

See Someone got it, fucking hell.

No fault divorce was a mistake. Thanks fucking Reagan.

>Divorces
>Takes half off your stuff and the kids

We're talking about things being equal then the man should get 1.5 kids in this scenario.

You're getting it wrong, OP.

Divorce should be illegal.

Being a mother is more difficult than being a clerk at Walmart or something though, aren't you using an extreme example with deep water welding?

And then you wonder why the divorce rates are so high. It doesn't matter how much you try to make them happy, when the barrier to exit is nonexistent it doesn't matter. They find a reason.

>name 3 reasons why!!!

Because getting half a wal-mart employs salary is half of nothing. Deep-water welders make a lot of money, and half of that is a lot.

High risk correlates with high-pay. Ergo, men who take on risk stand to lose much more.

Stop being a low IQ chimp and think

If you post like a swede or a leaf, can't blame people for taking you for one

this is why only fools marry

unless your wife is religious and has been with you for nearly a decade, do not marry; women are in it for the honeymoon phase and the financial security

> "Business_Guy" treats marriage just like an ad-hoc business venture.
> "Fuck it, re-conceptualize, cut the kids in half"

>woman doesn't work

fucking leech

fuck that, ill start my own religion.

Private contacts should determine what happens, not government laws.

He's referring to a comedy bit where Bill Burr makes fun of women who say being a parent is a difficult job, you dumbass.

>arguing about what's "right" about the outcome of breaking a contract
wew

Marriage is a life long contract, divorces aren't part of "until death do us part"

Being a stay-at-home parent is fucking easy. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a liar or a terrible parent.

I don't disagree with the concept, I disagree with the retarded execution.

>American """"reading comprehension""""
I literally quoted Bill Burr you fucking moron. See Kys you angsty permavirgin.

1. It destroys the family
2. Promotes short-term thinking
3. Erodes concept of responsibility
4. Fosters individuality
5. Goes against tradition and the Church

You only need to visit some South American country like Guatemala to realise how harmful divorce is for social structures: you have regular middle class people who have married and divorced over 5 times, with a bunch of kids from one mother or another who they barely even see and grow up basically fatherless.

That's why those societies are such a mess. Americans can see something similar happen with Black people, only those don't even bother to marry and divorce, they just breed like animals.

Really its only a lot of work if you have 5 kids like they did it in the old days.

Being a stay at home mom for 1 or 2 kids is a joke.

Why do people say being a stay at home mom is hard? All you do is watch Disney movies, make mac n cheese, and occasionally watch your kids not kill themselves. And that's if you aren't trying to kill them in the first place, which mothers have been known to do.

All these mothers that do this all day wouldn't survive a day doing a real job.

>business guy pro
>is okay with having a bitch ruin his finances

I don't think he'll be a business guy for much longer.

That's a fresh as fuck Pepe my dude.

Maybe the women shouldn't pump out 3 kids and then get a divorce for some dumb fucking reason (sleeping with the neighbor's husband) while not being able to provide for themselves, then.
Having these retarded laws just allows women to pull this bullshit without any consequences for their disgusting actions, as usual.

mfw business cuck comes home to changed locks and a mandingodong in his lazy boy. His tune will change the fuck up when he loses half his shit. he's only talking shit because he's still married.

South Americans... when have they ever aligned their views similar to yours? Or are you just using them as an example? I do not think the divorce rate is South America has much to do with their moral shortcomings. Same with people in the West. I mean to say, divorce does not influence poor choices, rather poor choices influence divorce, an exit of duty. Do you think outlawing divorce would benefit society?

I think you're getting bitter latching onto sweet visions of grandeur love, ignoring the fact the world continues with or without you.

He actually made me think. He deserves reddit gold regardless of how much of a cuck he is.

Adultery should be illegal and divorce should only legal as a response to that crime.

I think it's like three years old man

My point is that the very legality of divorce has a harmful effect on society.

On this very board we have plenty of people reluctant to ever get into a marriage for fear of a brutal divorce that'd end up resulting is costly monetary compensation for the other party.

This very line of thought evidences every single problem I have with divorce: those anons, who on the other hand are quite smart and articulate, put their own financial safety ahead of that of their hypothetical future family since they no longer believe in the holiness of marriage. How can you expect to build a society on such shaky terms? There are no sweet visions of grandeur love on my part, only the practicality of acknowledging the wisdom of our forefathers.

9gag gold.

>put their own financial safety ahead of that of their hypothetical future family
When the women aren't worth anything as a wife or mother and will most likely take you for everything you have and ruin your life, in addition to the complete shit pile of a society you're forcing your children into, why would you ever do it?

He is a prime example why women flock to marriage: idiots like him are all too willing to hand everything over.

>typical numale avatar
>successful business in anything

>earn my way up the ladder
>letting some bitch snatch it from me
no thanks

>My point is that the very legality of divorce has a harmful effect on society.
That's problematic. I think you'd rather a more traditional society... right? So would I but presently, outlawing divorce would not help rather in-turn no one would get married. The whole idea of a conventional nuclear family, booming middle-class, agreeable communities with good intentions, is a pipe-dream, especially as we become more and more 'progressive'.

The common people make up the society. If you want society to be a certain way you have to give some of yourself to it and embark your influence onto it. To hide and use strong words because others have failed before you is cowardly.

I don't mean to disagree or go against you, I just think you're wasting your time trying to make things better or whatever it is you're doing. Best to burn it all down and rebuild.

How about the parent who makes the most money keeps the kids? The current divorce system is designed to extract shekels and Mary women to the government. Alimony should be abolished and is functionally free range government sponsored slavery.

>who never got out of their pajamas
Entitled privledged scum. Like 2/3rds of women are exactly those people.

More than half the voterbase is too brainwashed to understand why alimony is a problem and the government that benefits from it will NEVER try to get rid of it.

getting 50% just provides an incentive for women to seek divorce for personal gain. this directly contradicts the purpose of marriage which is to provide stability for your children.

Wow, one of the cuckiest things I have ever read. Lmao @ OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g

fucking retarded moors