Brit/pol/ - YALL RACIST WHITEY Edition

>Farage is LIVE on LBC from 10:00pm to 1:00am
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Dirty opportunist scum: (((Soft brexit))) will be an (((economic success)))
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

>The free market doesn't work - and at last Labour is admitting it
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/market-labour-industrial-strategy

>Wales get cucked - "Immigration should be devolved"
itv.com/news/wales/2017-01-05/calls-for-immigration-rules-to-be-devolved-to-wales/

>Queen Elizabeth "nearly shot" by Buckingham Palace guard
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-nearly-shot-buckingham-palace-guard-security-late-night-walk-elizabeth-ii-a7510376.html

>700 patients die because of the SNP and their shit handling of the NHS
express.co.uk/news/uk/750258/SNP-bed-blockers-crisis-patients-die-stuck-hospital

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_European_Union_law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33101336
cervens.net/legionbbs123/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god save desperate dan

>should I read all of hitchens books
Hitchen's writing style is very pessimistic, it reads more like an obituary to a country than a diagnosis followed by a treatment, which is what I would prefer.

Don't think the armys going to accept me in time lads. Is it treacherous to go join the french foreign legion.

Is she /ourgirl/?

Not treacherous
but also, not guaranteed that you'll get in

>french foreign legion

you mean france's general population

>Only just got to Farage's live show
fuck my life

>Got the tripfag in your sights?
>Take the shot.

I'm still amazed they had the balls to make a negress the face of fighting against the referendum.

>nigel acknowledges the CCTV in bongland
Based Nige.

Currently, as there is no conflicting EU statute.

As I understand it, if the EU are to introduce any form of statute, non-EU immigration related or otherwise, it overrules Parliamentary statute.

If there is an exception to this law that I am unaware of, could you please provide information and a source on that legislation.

Why don't you think they are going to accept you? You could always choose a non-combat role, which also get to travel the world and you can learn transferable skills. FFL is a huge step, I have read lots about it, you don't need to know French already, but you do have to learn it, they teach you and teach you hard. They do have slightly lower entry requirements but you face a big, long interview when you turn up at their gates in Paris and they do as much research into as they can, long gone are they days when you could be a criminal on the run and still get in.

Her fake posh accent just rubs it in as well. I hope she burns.

What's his endgame, is he really gonna do it ???

He's boring as shit tonight. Maybe it's the callers, IDK.

topkek

Wish I could save Europe in one phone call myself.

Music Farage won't play is trending on twatter.

No.

hes thinking >wtf i hate my fellow muslims now

The phone call that doomed Brit/pol/

bye britpol, bye cancerous newfag name and trip faggots

stay ion your containment, pathetic homos

I don't trust this man. Or is he /ourguy/? I hear he is called 'The Architect's Ear'. What did they mean by this?

Monday at 7? so going to be a completely new show?

I am so pleased we got a tripfag denied an audience with Farage.

Well done lads.

Use these tactics again whenever they are needed.

>tfw already forgotten all the celebs that died in the current year -1
Fuck 'em

That was good.
Shame his show will only be an hour.

Who is that woman?

Does anyone have the clip on question time with the man talking about needing immigrants so he has someone to wipe his ass when he gets old?

Here you go bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33101336

The government put a cap (control) on immigration for non-eu skilled workers

reminder her husband is a perv and she was emma watson's older, illegitimate sister who was in a car accident

They have been pissing around with my medical for 3 months, they lost it then found it then had me go to the doctor to get my height and weight taken even though I already had it taken when I went to the recruiting office. Ive posted here before about how shitty a situation im in with my family and I doubt I will make it another couple months until im on the street.

Im not a criminal or anything. The only weird shit they would turn up is me posting here.

If you're serious about the FFL, speak to the guys on this forum
cervens.net/legionbbs123/
Lots of ex FFL on there and many hopefuls asking advice. Do check the archivws first though, they hate repeating themselves.
I considered it when I left the army a few years back, but it's not a great life.

nah its the opposite.
you can't scrutinise a brown woman over here.
its just not done

Required Brit/pol/ viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ

Note the comment section where he confirms that Jo Cox is actually in hell

Caroline Lucas I believe, the woman famous for putting rainbow stickers on council bins

What woman? I only posted an image of a weird ethereal blob on a white background

FFL is a HUGE difference from the british army, just keep that in mind. Sounds like your issues with the army are purely bureaucratic, I wouldn't worry about it too much m80

If you're a raver you're going to HELL

Who is this N'wah?

was this made in good faith or is it a piss-take?

Ravers = scum

Good faith, he's a Labour councillor

Which makes it all the more telling of Islam that he confirms in the comment section that she's burning in eternal Hellfires

Free parties make you a retard

Just looked it up and i don't even meet their 1 fucking requirement.

Looks like im fucked.

Immigration is a red line. We won't have freedom of movement and so we'll have to leave the single market one way or another.

May isn't pissing about. She's not going to give all the details of the negotiation. We've been given plenty already. Limits on immigration and the best possible trade deal. What more do you want? Wish people would shut up over "TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT SO WE CAN HOLD YOU TO RANDOM OVER ALL YOUR FAILINGS IN NEGOTIATION AND BRING DOWN YOUR ADMINISTRATION"

These libcucks have never negotiated anything.

pls give mummy may a chance and your confidence when she does things right. Stop being so mean and hurting mummys feelings lads.

I think you misunderstand me.

This is an example of government taking action without conflicting with EU Statute, should the EU pass an act that conflicts with this then this particular UK government act will be overruled by the EU statute.

That is how EU primacy works, and unless the UK has been made an exception, which as far as I can see it has not
>Under the terms of the 1972 Act it has always been clear that it was the duty of a United Kingdom court, when delivering final judgment, to override any rule of national law found to be in conflict with any directly enforceable rule of Community law
R (Factortame Ltd) v Secretary of State for Transport (No 2) [1991] 1 AC 603.
also mentioned in
under the UK section
, then we do not have supreme law making power over our immigration, or anything else for that matter.

>he's serious

no

ill come to your house with a gun, pistol whip you a couple of times and when you finally tumble to the ground I'll whisper "OOK COOP" in your ear and proceed to bend you over and rape your bum

I'm not muslim'd up enough to know if that's true or not
>Please note Kaffirs do not go to heaven. But only God almighty knows for 100 per cent who is kaffir.According to scholars to call someone kaafir MUST be 100per cent certain (not 99 percent) otherwise it back fires on yourself.. check it out yourselves.With your local scholars.Akooji Badat
trying to find a neat definition of kafir gives me
>According to the Encyclopedia of Islam, in traditional Islamic jurisprudence, ahl al-kitab are "usually regarded more leniently than other kuffar [pl. of kafir]..." and "in theory" a Muslim commits a punishable offense if he says to a Jew or a Christian: "Thou unbeliever
which is interesting-ish.

>they lost it then found it then had me go to the doctor to get my height and weight taken even though I already had it taken when I went to the recruiting office

If you plan to spend any length of time
in the armed forces, I'd get used to
this kind of thing if I were you.

Leaf it out you saucy geezer

Time to fap to traps and poor slavs on chaturbate 2bh

>M-May isn't pissing ab... pissing about

>free
>free
>free
>free
NO NO NO NO!
TONY! HELP! TONY!
ATLEE'S COME BACK TO LIFE AND HE'S WIELDING UNIVERSALISM!

What happened here lads?

OB said it was planned, whch is hilerious, but what was it over?

Paki bastards already chimping out over it, hope it sparks another Duggin style riot fur teh luls

best slavs are on vipergirls

Lads, I've put off doing some work until The Farage Show was finished (remote worker) and now I just can't be fucking arsed. I even didn't smoke any weed today so I'd be more motivated.

Motivate me lads. Tell me why I should get to work.

Between

>No Brexit
>Some reforms to movement of people

and

>Soft Brexit
>Literally 0 change except now we have no MEP's or influence

Which would you choose? Voted leave but if we get the latter I'd rather remain completely

I dont give a shit about getting messed about when im in but my family thinks ive being going to college when instead I just walk about my village for 5 hours 3 days a week.

I just want away but they are taking forever.

They're purposefully not telling anyone what it's about, so who knows. White audi, blacked-out windows, paki driver, you can make an incredibly safe bet that mass-drug-dealing is involved.

What do you want man? She has given a time to trigger article 50. Don't believe it? £500.

Other point: She's meeting Trump in Feb. How'd you think that'll go?

I have work to do for tomorrow too
plan on doing an all night session here m8
because I've done fuck all

just can never get started

Dude, first off make another tube of weed and have a think about how to approach this.

Then, do it, dont think , just do.

Then you'll feel gud and treat yourself to another tuba

possible religion of peace?
cover up?

I'm betting he nonced a copper's daughter. It's the only reason they would be bothered this much.

>Other point: She's meeting Trump in Feb. How'd you think that'll go?

Boring and it'll spawn a bunch of OC by ignorant retarded yanks as well as yourself comparing it to Thatcher and Reagan

Do you mean hard Brexit?

My preferred order
>hard Brexit
>no Brexit
>cancer
>soft Brexit

Haven't got all the details yet, but my inside sources are telling me he was a good boy who didn't do nothing and had just started going to church.

Its a wrap then kek

I need to do it m8, I need the money.
I can't get stoned because I won't be able to do the work (well, it will be harder). It's combing through some arsehole's code and fixing it and it's a fucking mess. It's a headache at the best of times.

Then goto bed senpai

HAHAHAHAHA

It's time STFU

And I don't believe that Article 50 won't be triggered, I believe that it will be watered down into meaninglessness after being triggered - There's a reason that Blairites voted for it, they're masters of legal filibustering and the political equivalent of a slow death by constipation

stick it out, FFL is full of gypsies and africans who'll gut you for boot polish.

Nah. It's not Reagan and Thatcher. Sadly our government have said too many silly things about Trump to be bffs. Now we can only hope Trump is forgiving.

I woke up at 8PM

Who is the most pro brexit person in the government?

Agreed.

But no mistake, I feel we'll either get no Brexit or we'll be shafted with a soft Brexit that accomplishes nothing. At this point I'd accept remain + those reforms Cameron had on the table.

How can you water down article 50? All it says is "you can leave but we have to talk first"

BASED

I dunno, the 'normie' wannabe-nigger ones aren't exactly the sort to be strictly religious, they're more into drugs and gang bollocks.
Yeah maybe nonce shit too, didn't think of that. Pakis who drive shit 'sports' cars are almost always nonces, as a good rule of thumb.

cheeky
gordo

hahahahah WTF

HTML is easy lad.

>He seriously thinks that a 2/3 pro-EU Parliament voted to leave the EU thinking it would be a hard Brexit
Get a grip lad

Going back to uni tomorrow lads.
Pretty excited desu since my first term was great.
Anyone else going back soon/already back?

Need to know peoples opinions for some OC

yeah its a long shot.
hes too well kept to be full snack bar.

drugs, noncing or guns then