IODINE THREAD 1/5/2017

Here are the studies:
>lifeextension.com/magazine/2011/10/the-silent-epidemic-of-iodine-deficiency/page-01
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706
>umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/iodine

Here is where to get some:
>globalhealingcenter.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine.html
>amazon.com/J-CROWS®-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-2/dp/B001AEFM9Y

From Wikipedia:
>"Iodine occurs in many oxidation states, including iodide (I−), iodate (IO−
3), and the various periodate anions. It is the least abundant of the stable halogens, being the sixty-first most abundant element. It is even less abundant than the so-called rare earths. It is the heaviest essential element. Iodine is found in the thyroid hormones. Iodine deficiency affects about two billion people and is the leading preventable cause of intellectual disabilities."

I told you this thread will be going up everyday, We're sick of the mental illness, Autism and Low IQ population dragging America down.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhealingcenter.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine.html
youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4
scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it again?

Bumping with Infographics.

Read Thread

what are some foods that naturally contain it? im guessing meat.

How can i test for deficiency

>newage science bullshit

Sage!

Iodized salt is all you need.

Just need table salt.

The main problem is that their fucking delivery system is salt

table salt is artificially iodized in any country worth living in

Salt doesn't give you as much as you need.

most fast food and processed food companies dont used iodized salt though, thats the problem.

>Iodine deficiency affects about two billion people and is the leading preventable cause of intellectual disabilities.

That right there could solve Autism.

Bingo

You do realize salt sold in the western world is 5% NaI right

Fucking retards

Salty niggers detected

So how can america be deficient then, they eat a truckload of table salt a day

YEAH FROM MCDONALDS, BURGER KING AND ALL THOSE UTZ CHIPS WHILE WATCHING SPONGEBOB.

None of which contain Iodine.

>Government banned non iodised salt in 1989
I bet its poisonous

>Government decided to give people autism

Little did they know autism would eventually become weaponized and expose their pedorings

Alex Jones is already way ahead of you.

Back in the 20s they started putting iodine in the bread/salt and it caused a nationwide IQ boost of 15 points until 1947 when they took it out and started fluoridating the water to reverse this.

>Modern governments doing anything good for their people
I bet the over-consumption of that shit actually gives autism

>tfw GMO free
>tfw 100% vegan
>tfw not tested on animals
>tfw gluten free

You fucks are retarded for real. Iodine won't help you at this stage.

Natural salt

God forbid he went the extra mile to make sure his product was good.

Learned that I was iodine deficient from the info-graphics in your last topic. Went ahead and picked up some supplements.
Thank you IodineAnon!

A perfect way to maximize this is to go on a hike for a week away from work and instead of buying an expensive water filter (bring a normal filter to filter out sediment and stuff like that), use iodine tablets to filter your water. You get your iodine and you get some real character building exercise out in the wild. Physical health is linked to mental health. They say that being in the wild, up in the mountains, around trees, etc does wonders for your overall mental health.

You're welcome. Please spread the word!

Agreed. Thanks for the post!

bump

>globalhealingcenter.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine.html

I just want to state a few simple reasons why I'm certain this is working.

1. Before trying to get rid of fluoride from my body, I was not dreaming or not remembering my dreams for a large part of my life. I started using this Iodine and after a couple weeks I have started dreaming again and remembering 70% or so of my dreams.

So yes this does help your pineal gland.

2. In 2013, I was determined to lose my extra fat and get back into my high school pants (basically that means the glory days of having a responsible waist size :) I stopped eating bread, made my dinners salads, and some other things. I was losing weight doing those things, but...when I started on this iodine, I was able to lose some more weight and thin out my cheek fat. Now granted I don't have data that proves the new diet could have done all this work, but I just have my careful personal observations and my feeling of better energy to know this is working.

3. Want to know if this stuff is really kicking it? Take it 30-80 minutes before you sleep, guess what....you won't be able to sleep very well. It gives you energy, so yup, you can screw up your sleep if you take it too late. Give it a try and you will know for certain this stuff kicks :D hehe.

Not sure if trolling or not....

Either way I've given up on the Sup Forums's intelligentsia... You guys are dumb as fuck and follow emotions just like SJWs you despise.

Go buy non-GMO and gluten free salt, its way better than normal salt because it's not genetically modified!!!!!!

Yes, Iodine deficiency is a troll move. I mean hey if you like Autism, your pineal gland full of fluoride then by all means DONT TAKE IT.

I'll leave this here, you gay frogs lol
youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4

My pleasure. I used to get out there a lot more but have been bogged down with stuff in the past year or so. I feel it's vital to spend time outside, in the mountains, to let your body recover from the poisons of the city.

I always tell my friends to pay attention when we head back home after spending a few days camping or backpacking. When you reach the outskirts of civilization you begin to smell the rancor of civilization. Literally, it smells like shit driving back into a city after spending some time out in the mountains. The pollution that we grow accustomed to is filling our bodies up with carcinogens and other poisons.

We're meant to breathe clean air and drink from mineral rich waters. It's how and where we developed as a species.

If you eat potatoes and dairy you most likely get enough of it.

I'm too lazy to read all this shit but I can tell you one thing for sure, iodine really helps with skin problems. When I was a kid I often had weird rashes all over y body, they went away after a bath with iodine.

Taking (((iodine))) supplements literally causes Hashimoto's Disease.

Your thyroid shrivels up and you have to take synthetic thyroid hormones for the rest of your life or you die.

This pic is gorgeous and I wouldn't mind bleeding out among these logs. Where was this taken?

If you take too much of anything it will hurt you. Don't be pedantic.

Seaweed has the most natural iodine found in food. Seafood as well, but less so.

It's in the Sierras here in California. It's taken along a 2600 mile long trail that runs from Mexico-Canada called the Pacific Crest Trail.

If you don't live in a 3rd world country you probably don't have to worry about this. Too much iodine is bad for you so please don't take iodine supplements.

Iodine can make some people break out so watch for that.

At least just get some kelp flakes and occasionally eat a tiny amount or use iodized salt vs taking a supplement.

Fuck this gay thread. You niggers don't know shit about the food processing industry. This is probably more of that fake news shit from Russia anons.

They changed the product. In the past, all table salt was iodized. Now its not, you have to look at labels. You need to get the salt that is labeled iodized.

Iodine used to come in salt - was this not the case in America?

They turned us into the jew

I was thinking about buy lugol solution yeaterday..
But how i know if I have defit of iodine?

Literally only a problem for kikes who use kosher salt.

We goiter now?

Realy made me think about all the LOW SODIUM STOP SALT INTAKE NO SALT NO SALT trends.

Did i fall for the sodium jew or was i jewed out of the iodine jew

Iodized salt taste like total and utter shit tho. Why not just make a pill.

>goyter

LOLMAO

Remember kids: RDAs are literally the minimum amount of a vitamin or nutrient required to prevent severe symptoms of deficiency

You can be C deficient without signs of scurvy
You can be iodine deficient without developing goiter
And so on and so forth

>People need iodine
>put it in salt
>salt is bad for you
>iodine deficiency
Jesus. What next?

Bump. I've been doing it for years and will double my normal dose later this month. There is no doubt in my mind this is beneficial and beyond placebo. If you're not taking iodine you should look into it.

did you make that just for this thread? what kind of pepe production company exists out there?

Blood pressure inside your veins and arteries is directly proportional to the sodium in the blood. Wanna make your aorta explode? Eat fuckloads of good ol salt (psst with that anti-autismo iodine lol)

Excessive Iodine intake in the form of Lugols can fucking KILL YOU. Do NOT TAKE IT IN THIS FORM.

Pill form from Kelp is much safer. OP what you are doing is extremely dangerous as this is a very powerful supplement although Iodine intake is necessary and often neglected.

Seriously people be fucking careful about taking this stuff.

They put it in salt and saw a huge increase in IQ; then they changed the chemical they add to salt so it's not what it should be and doesn't give the same effect. The only reason they did the first step was technological progress requiring a smarter middle and working class for the early and middle twentieth century.
There was this explosion of utopian, conspiratorial and futurist thought at the turn of the last century. You can pretty much read all their discussions and they totally saw/planned the broad outlines of everything that happened. They consistently want everyone but them to be as dumb as possible, but the tech forced them to let folks get smarter.

lmfao america

looks like you missed the memo

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

>This week a meta-analysis of seven studies involving a total of 6,250 subjects in the American Journal of Hypertension found no strong evidence that cutting salt intake reduces the risk for heart attacks, strokes or death in people with normal or high blood pressure.

>In May European researchers publishing in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the less sodium that study subjects excreted in their urine—an excellent measure of prior consumption—the greater their risk was of dying from heart disease.

>These findings call into question the common wisdom that excess salt is bad for you, but the evidence linking salt to heart disease has always been tenuous.

>Scientific tools have become much more precise since then, but the correlation between salt intake and poor health has remained tenuous. Intersalt, a large study published in 1988, compared sodium intake with blood pressure in subjects from 52 international research centers and found no relationship between sodium intake and the prevalence of hypertension. In fact, the population that ate the most salt, about 14 grams a day, had a lower median blood pressure than the population that ate the least, about 7.2 grams a day.

>Studies that have explored the direct relationship between salt and heart disease have not fared much better. Among them, a 2006 American Journal of Medicine study compared the reported daily sodium intakes of 78 million Americans to their risk of dying from heart disease over the course of 14 years. It found that the more sodium people ate, the less likely they were to die from heart disease.

I'm going to go and eat some salt right now and BE FINE. You anti-science vegan fucks are hilarious.

While this is true about the New York/DC elite class of people, what most people don't understand is that Iodine offers next to no benefit in raising IQ if there is not a subsequent change to diet as well.

You can't eat bad food and expect one supplement to save you. The New York/DC elite and associated private groups use Lugols but there are better forms. You can use Lugols but you need a doctor to monitor you for taking something as concentrated.

Again, Kelp pills are superior.

Also, many athletes apply Lugols to their genitals thinking its a cure all and increases testosterone. Any Lugols applied to the skin will see 99% evaporation unless its applied with something additionally like oil or vitamin E.

Most people do not know how to take Lugols even those who take it.

What are you even trying to communicate?