>the modern German male has no problem with this image
>in fact it makes him feel good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtu.be/FTkhvuKgKXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lose two world wars
>lose territories after

I'm sure if they start a third they will be the size of a parking lot.

Top right: Memeland

This is a huge loss!

>the modern German male has no problem with this image
>implying they are going to try and start something while the kikes attack dog is still holding them hostage
>amerashits and anglos will defend this

Looks a lot less worse than Hungary after treaty of trianon.

>tfw commies took your memes

>People are supposed to feel angry at things that happened to their great great grandfathers

only problem is that Danzig and Poznan are Polish clay

well they are now after the germans were "expelled"

>anything
>polish clay
the amount of people defending polish shits on this god awful website has increased ten fold in the last few weeks

Only have yourselves to blame

Nope they rightfully controlled it before Otto Von Cucksmark formed Germany
maybe there's a valid reason for that

From an odd percentage point of view it wasn't that bad of a deal: You gamble for a 30% loss, but with a 880% (or more) win possibility, it's a no brainer actually. Also, we gambled about 20% deaths of our own population for the possibility to erase 99% of the world jewry, it's a no brainer actually. Would try a third time

>all those territories were part of a recognizable german state at a single point in time
ok kid

>you have only yourselves to blame for defiling my masters will and forcing me to attack you in two different wars
poland lithuana is a bigger meme country then austria hungary

Doesn't include gained clay

>What is European Union?

>the modern american male has no problem with this statistic
>in fact it makes him feel good
Plus the statistic that your country is 55% "white" lmao. Even most Trump supporters are celebrating the death of white people because your cucked nation has been brainwashed since the 1920s.

In fairness they can have few complaints about Elsass-Lothringen

controlled it

Germany wasn't even a country until 1871. They can't claim other countries, like Austria, that were there a century or more before them.

>poland lithuana is a bigger meme country then austria hungary

lol u mad at the rich history and glory of Poland because your country has none?

Look up HRE

Lorraine TODAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

>tfw Polish grandfather and Lithuanian grandmother
Reunification of the Old Country when?

holy roman empire bruh

An ad hoc group of territories mostly ruled by French or Spanish rulers? Are you honestly going to say that is some form of "germany"

>places that where germans were majority and later pushed out so we can get the awful borders we have today
sure
>poland
>rich history
defending the capital of austria once is not very rich history to be quite honest

DELET THIS

Looks like they didn't finish the job

He's not wrong though you dumb goy

>Ödenburg
>Implying Krauts have any right to claim Sopron, or Burgenland for that matter.
That's cute.

Day of the Rake is coming.

That's what you get when you try conquer Europe.

>Memelland

>French or Spanish rulers
habsburgs are not spanish they are austrian
and france and the franks are a germanic tribe

>Memelland

It was just a lose group of territories with no ruler or capital of its own. It was ruled by the Vatican, or french/spanish rules loyal to the Pope. It was not a country.

when lithuanians stop being little bitches about it. it would actually be great if the two countries reunited.

As apposed to the highly glorious culture of America (losing to Canada in 1812 and the cultural degeneracy )

>losing Memelland

Unified germany was a mistake

Memeland was the hardest loss.
A people without its memes is an animal without a soul.

HRE was still the best option for organizing german territories, from a don't-destroy-europe-every-other-generation perspective. With a unified German super state, we will always project our force onto euroclay and destroy it if necessary (which it always is)

WARUM PREUßEN?? DER SÜß JA, ABER PREUßEN MEIN GOTT WARUM? DEUSTCHLAND IST KAPUT, KEINEN MANNER LEIBST. HORST WESSEL WILL RISE.

This is what the countries should look like

>Memelland

Poland is pretty much a non-country.

Dude...

>losing to Canada in 1812
Canada did not even exist until 1860 or whatever
Besides we did not lose however we did not win
>cultural degeneracy
just like every other country in the west
at lease our prime minister is not a cuban dictator cuckhold baby

No big deal, over 70% of lost territory was slav land anyway
>silesia, pomerania, sudetenland
always had a slavic majority and a german nobility. I think prussia is the same case but baltic
You don't cry over the loss of baltic states (all livonian order posessions), do you, Hans?

>tfw Memelland will never exist again

Former Memeländer here. Does Sup Forums still wish to claim a country for themselves?

I keked

that pic is dumb as hell because it was hitler who declared war on america

the stupid fuck bears the responsibility for giving fdr an excuse to enter the european war

Are we restoring old borders?
Sure

Sweden got stripped down just as bad after losing the great northern war

ill come to your house with a gun, pistol whip you a couple of times and when you finally tumble to the ground I'll whisper "OOK COOP" in your ear and proceed to bend you over and rape your bum

>ruled by French or Spanish rulers
Literally what. I can't believe there are people this retarded out there. Also still today the single territories have power on their own, just like in the US.

>the stupid fuck bears the responsibility
you nigger faggots were already pushing for it
i find it highly unlikely that fdr kike would not enter ww2 europe after you beat up japan

Memeland is in lithuania now. Looks like germans couldn't handle their memes

>PLZ RESTORE MY BORDERS SENPAI

>ITT: jelly americucks who can't look back to a 1000+ years history of their "nation"

Sup Forums memeland colony when?

>Russia
I hope the Krauts Tannenberg you again only this time with raping mudslimes.

Dude. Charlemagne's Empire, the cornerstone of 'the West', ie Christendom.

Holy Roman Empire. The relationship of peoples prior to the rise of the nation state. Please research.

Not all Burgers are mentally retarded.

That image is perfect.

t. civic nationalist who thinks every country can be like switzerland

>Memelland

I know where the white homeland should be

The US had already been massively subsidizing Britain's war effort for years as well as the Communist's for months prior to Pearl Harbor. They also intentionally cut off Japan's oil supply when they were in the middle of a war with China, leading to Pearl Harbor as a direct retaliation.

So no, it was more like FDR baiting his own country into WW2 and refusing to declare war on the countries he attempted to undermine so that retards like you would think he was "the good guy."

>you
you have an american flag too retard
the point is fdr was *looking* for an excuse and hitler, like a moron, gave him one when before it was unpopular with americans

Dude, Poland literally Jewed itself up do to royal inability to control lust for Jewess pussy.

The people were slaves to Jewish overlords for about two centuries as a result. Austria, Prussia, and Russia carved up a legal fiction. By comparison, Hitler offered to evacuate conquests accept for the land strip. Y'all dun goofed by saying no.

>mutilation of Germany
>Austria

er Koeniggratz battle much?

>So no, it was more like FDR baiting his own country into WW2 and refusing to declare war on the countries he attempted to undermine so that retards like you would think he was "the good guy."
you illiterate fucktard

If you're a former Memellander than you must be former Lithuanian then?

Memelland is Lithuanian Clay, not fuckin russian

>a survey of ~42 people for a country of 330 million
Really makes you think

>you have an american flag too retard
proxy
>before it was unpopular with americans
ww1 was unpopular with americans too even after the war
that did not stop you from entering ww1 and it would not stop your from entering the second one

>Also, we gambled about 20% deaths of our own population for the possibility to erase 99% of the world jewry, it's a no brainer actually. Would try a third time

Ca l'air plaisant d'avoir des grosses couilles Germaniques...

youtu.be/FTkhvuKgKXE

Hitler would have gassed Schopenhauer. So his opinions are disregarded.

Back off memeland
It's rightful clay

I wish this was taught in german schools

thats what you get for fighting against eternal anglo, good that we've decided to be on his side

false, they routinely went to war with the papal states and were ruled by an elected emperor

the united states are an older country than germany though ,famalam.
not to mention
>finding heroes of the past to legitimize the idea of a German essence
>Erect statues in their honour
>best that was found was a germanic tribe cuck who betrayed the roman legions at Teutoborg

>you
mine's a proxy too

>ww1 was unpopular
no shit, hence why fdr wasn't able to simply jump in
hitler acted like a sperging retard and gave him a reason

>good that we've decided to be on his side
yeah getting left for dead for the communists to occupy and murder you instead of sideing with germany when pilsudski is such a great deal from the anglo
my point is even without a valid reason amerakikes would still get involved in europe

Then proceed to have the neighbours show up, stomp the fuck out of you, and take half your house? True german form

>my point is even without a valid reason amerakikes would still get involved in europe
no reason to literally pave the way though

time was what germany needed, and hitler didn't seem to realize that

i mean he lost so i guess there's that

>White people are so violent that they can be convinced, in the millions, to travel back to their homelands to slaughter their relatives

Truly a plague

what an ugly shape, they're better off without all this land

Not exactly, but wtf should we do about it? Pull a shitskin rising like the palestinians?

No thanks, we lost two wars, and when you do that you lose territory, no point in throwing a hissy fit

Worst of all, they lost Memeland. That's why kraut memes and jokes are so shitty nowadays

>time was what germany needed
i agree with you
however time was not on germanys side
ameracans were already giving the soviets and brits endless amount of aid and munitions and were already harassing germanys navy in the atlantic
my guess is hitler knew time was his enemy and chose to go all in instead of holding out

>begin two world wars
>lose both of them and lose territory
>complain
lmaoing @ krautcucks
keep on cryin' reichbabbies

Go look up how small Poland was in 1400