Normal age for girlfriend

I'm turning 20 today, and I've never kissed a girl before.

I'm white, and I've no intention of reproducing.

Is this normal?

Does Western society rush relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe you're just beta as fuck?

you should join the mgtow crew

>I've no intention of reproducing

This thread is not even remotely political, therefore it breaks the rules and should be removed. People like you are ruining Sup Forums by making all of these worthless threads about meaningless topics that clearly you didn't think about for even a moment before posting.

Reported.

>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

>The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

You are a degenerate sign of our society collapsing.

Just be some girls beta provider it will get you a kiss prolly

>I'm white, and I've no intention of reproducing.

Good goy. No need to spread those problematic genes

>inb4 300 replies
Sup Forums needs a good purge

I'm a 26yo kissless, touchless virgin.
I'd like to have a gf but the amount of shit a man has to go through to get one is just overwhelming and I have no idea where to start or how everything works.

if you don't use it you lose it

>Is this normal?
No. Not in any era or situation.

Hey OP my BD was today too! I turned 24 and have a qt jp gf though.

>Thread is really about sexual interactions in the Western World
>"Not even remotely political"

society now wants you to spend money not reproduce.
Also, girls under 27 or so are usually massive vapid sluts because also society doesn't ask much them apart from being on social media taking slutty pics.

but don't hate the game, so be a chad and try to have your share of pussy.
in the meanwhile have a job and acquire money and position.

play the game, get hurt, and harden your character.

and don't expect honour from women. that's a male abstraction

I kissed my first girl at 22. Theres many reasons its getting harder for guys to break that ceiling before they hit 21 like they used to.

Dont worry, after you pass 26 there will be so much pussy coming your way that it will be a red pilling event by and off itself.

yeah because you're a fucking pussy internet addict who would back out of ever approaching and attractive female in a real life situation. try going without internet for a week, fucking lower than drug addict, addict.

starts with making small talk.

>I've no intention of reproducing
why live?

thinking about relationships as finding this one girl and then just falling in love and getting married and living happily ever after is a fallacy

finding the right woman is a numbers game. There are so many different relationship dynamics that can form, you wont even know what you like until you've been in a few.

People with the one-shot-one-kill to find 'the one' mindset end up as those cucks whose wives wont let them go out to have a beer with their buddies and end up divorcing them and taking their shit.

Generally the amount of sexual partners increases exponentially, 1 by age 15, then 2 by 16, and so on

When it's time to get married the average person has had literally thousands of sexual partners

I'm only 20 years old though

Can you post more qt cat pics

this faggot sensationalized his results and spent the rest of his life failing to replicate them and regretting that it became his unshakable legacy

No, the thread is just a chance for you to whine about your impotence and the fact that you need cat pictures and anime girls to help you convey what a fucking loser you are. Go back to Sup Forums and its cuck threads, we all know that's where little cuck faggots like you belong.

Legacy

leads usually nowhere for me

i kissed a girl once, she died 4 years later from cancer when we were 13. Everything happened already, you've just got to enjoy the ride and stick to your spooks.

Like any psychological theory it only works for 50% of the population and is discarted. But if you account for the hunter types, it explains 100% of their behavior. And since they dictate the trends in society, by the time people get red pilled enough to change things it will be too late.

The jew is happy with his plan, just not with the current state of the infowars.

But it explicitly states "Western Society" in the OP

>Is this normal?
>I've never kissed a girl before.
If you're heavily religious or simply dysfunctional.
>I'm white, and I've no intention of reproducing.
If you're worthless trash.
>I'm the only person on this site that sages when I post in a shit thread

you're a fucking loser and a shame to your lineage. your parents, your grandparents, your great grandparents, your entire bloodline spanning back to tge beggining of life fought, killed, fucked, and survived against innumerable odds all so you coupd throw it away because you're too much of a socially awkward faggot to do something with your waste of a life.

Kek