Why do Burgers insist on occupying this piece of Canada?

why do Burgers insist on occupying this piece of Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California
yeefow.com/past/499.html
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-07-19/features/0007190071_1_buddhist-monks-zuni-william-davis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)
youtube.com/watch?v=PC-Vp8zQ69Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do Leafs insist on occupying pieces of Russia?

Why do leaf's insist on occupying pieces of Native America

We're better than you.

Becaus you would just use the oil to make dildos and latex gimp suits.

indeed

lel How many Canadians actually live in the land directly east of Alaska? 100k maybe? that land is only for mining and exploiting, not for living

Because MERICA!

That's why.

This clay is my clay.

Because we can.

>1 post by this ID

why do leafs insist on fucking dogs?

Hol up

You mean to tell me we had borders with Russia once?

shieeeeet
>mexican intellectual

if digits canada dies

How the fuck did the Asians not sail along the coastline to discover the Americas while vikings used longboats to cross the Atlantic?

You are more than welcome to try and take it.

Holup holup hol up.
So you wuz rushins and shiet?

We sold it to burgers during hard times, back when Russia and US were bros

WE WUZ CZARS N SHIEET

Too busy fighting each other, and Japan was convinced for a long time that they were as far East as you can possibly go, hence "Land of the Rising Sun"

we're becoming bros again buddy :^)

No reason.

"their bitch" does not mean bros. its cool though. get your skirt size fitted

with a rus colony
and almost got into a war iirc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California

meme more US-russian friendships
shutupfaggot

I feel like Asians are so group-think, that abandoning their nation in search of another one is almost unthinkable to them. It'd be like turning your back on hundreds of years of ancestors. That's my theory anyway. Meanwhile the political climate in Europe for centuries has been extremely volatile; breeding individualistic thinkers and pioneers. Not shittin' on Asian culture or anything but let's be honest they operate on a different level.

However, if you REALLY wanted to get technical the American natives are essentially just nomadic mongoloids that crossed the Bering land bridge over 10k years ago; although that doesn't count as true sea travel of course.

Canada wasn't even a country back then

kek. I ain't nobodies bitch. are we irelands bitch as well because we are friendly?

We're gonna want as many allies as we can for when China starts throwing it's dick around, and they'll probably go for eastern russia first

user this is new background picture. Beautiful.

>tfw think russia is based

fuck all that cold war shit, let us rule the world together!

This is hilarious. As if China isn't a better potential bro than Russia - LITERALLY our rival vis-a-vis energy production, and intimately economically interconnected as us and China. Also, China is a rational actor state, unlike Russia.

Nigger.

they did
yeefow.com/past/499.html

Supposedly they did...

...at least the Japanese share many language similarities with the Zuni tribe from New Mexico.

>articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-07-19/features/0007190071_1_buddhist-monks-zuni-william-davis

Because you retards sold it to us and we aren't giving it back.

how is Russia not rational? Also just because we are interconnected doesn't mean they wont start shit with other countries. Hell they are already starting shit in the south china sea with those islands they are building. I could very easily see them invading eastern russia, since practically no one lives there and taking over the incredible amounts of resources it holds.

We bought it.

We also deserve the Columbia up to the 54th parallel.

54 40 or fight!

>if russia goes to war with the US, china would join in
>if china goes to war with the US, russia would join the US or stay neutral

tfw muricans are too scared even illustrate an invasion of Alberta

t. chink faggot

They bought it and are trying to make the best of it even if it makes no sense

Obligatory. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

It's not just that Russia was during hard times. Specifically, the Russians were feuding with the United Kingdom and were afraid that, due to Russia's inability to completely control the land in Alaska, that governance of the region needed to be shifted to a power that would prevent a British takeover of Alaska, as that would have meant an easy access point for the British to steamroll Russia. Russia felt that, under US control, mainland Russia would be significantly safer as they believed the Americans would not let the British invade Alaska

Have a picture of the Pacific Ocean, you know that body of water we cucked you out of.

canada didnt sell it to us, russia did. it never even belonged to canada.

yes, the sale of Alaska prevented war with other colonial powers

>invading Alberta

Why bother?

Burgers
Why do we insist on allowing this piece of America to be independent?

Are you telling me that manifest destiny isn't dead yet?

>Nunavut
More like "We want all of it"

Is it weird I want to see what that actually looks like on someone?

One of the only Fallout events that would be great.
Power Armor when? I know exoskeletons exist,shouldn't be too long.

YT is cold as fuck, but I guess we'll take it
BC is awesome, but all the canucks and chinks will need to head east

I used live in eastern Canada on a legal work visa, so I can't really speak of the west coast. Also, I've never even met anyone from any of the northern territories. Have a friend I still keep in contact with who didn't meet anyone from anyone of the northern territories until he was traveling the world and somehow he met someone from Nunavut while in Asia, of all places.

East coast might be harder to integrate because of the languages. I mean, we're not even doing a great job of eliminating Spanish.

Ainu traded with Aleutian Islanders

The Alaskan people are a based people
What are you cancucks going to do about it? Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

Alberta would join the union as soon as we crossed over into Ontario and Quebec

the borg lol

It's a puppet state between us and USSR.

Because it's ours. Come and take it!

died in 1812

Everything circled in red we should own
Hongcouver should be cleansed first

Russiachan will never find us under this pile of leaves

Yet, in more recent history, every Canadian I knew who made a big purchase preferred to do it in the USA, because even Canadian made products were significantly cheaper stateside than in Canada, even if the product was declared at customs and they were required to pay tax on it.

Also, day of the rake is coming, faggot

We need more clay thats why

BECAUSE WE PAID FOR IT, YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF.

A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO YOU I KNOW.

our domestic taxes are much higher.
Free trade eliminated our ability to compete with America and mexico in cross border trade.

Basically the more north you go, the more jobs NAFTA kills.

we sold it for peanuts
and then they found massive gold and oil deposits there
we're bunch of fucking cucks

You can't win them all Ivan.

>tfw trump/putin make a railroad between the two countries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)
C U C K E D

As I've said before, I lived in Canada on a work visa and know what Canadian taxes resemble. What absolutely boggles my mind, however, is that parts of Canada seemed as if I was stepping into a time machine. Everything seemed outdated by about 20 years. And the public infrastructure, at least in eastern Canada, was terrible. And don't give me that bullshit they used to give me about harsh winters. It was fucking incredible noticing the difference in road quality driving between Quebec into northern New York. The roads in northern NY and VT were pristine. Do it yourself sometime. Drive through the Canadian-American border and tell me you don't notice, immediately, when you're on a road paid for by lower taxes. Mind boggling how Canadians are raped via taxes yet the roads are such low quality.

what part did you live in?

did you go to the maritimes?

I lived in a Montreal suburb, visited Ontario suburbs and, yes, I've been to the maritimes. PEI was comfy as fuck.

What creek is this bro?

All of Ontario roads are great, Only been to cities in Quebec and they seemed fine, not sure how they compare to the u.s. We don't have too much of an issue when it comes to higher taxes, we like our healthcare and what not, what we cant stand is free trade.

If you live near the border, and, spoiler alert, most of Canada does live near the border, take a trip to down south. You'll notice the second you're on American pavement. You pay more in taxes but have worse public infrastructure. And only in Canada does it seem like every other advertisement is one for tires. Probably because your roads are eating your cars alive.

kek, ive been to buffalo and Michigan and seen no difference. Cant speak for out east, but the major provinces aren't noticeably different in terms of highway quality from America.

Because it is not a piece of Canada and never was. Rightful American rock.

You've inspired me to verify if my memory is correct.

Thankfully, just searching "roads in quebec" found me this video from 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=PC-Vp8zQ69Y

This shit is common place.

The japs did that in 1500s but then their govt fucked itself up.

Soon...

Why do Leafs insist on occupying rightful Russian territory?

Alaska is like a chastity cage we put on Canada's dick.

You know your place.

Sewards folley

We left it for those retards - now they can't figure out how to get home.

>triggered

why would you ever need those pathetic islands though

No better than the falklands

Is there anyone living there though? Or in "Attu"?

The roads in the U.S are far worse. Potholes are a common thing on the smaller roads, but the highways do seem to be more efficient.

Having lived in about 15 states and 1 province, as well as driving through most of the continental US as well as much of eastern Canada, this is not my experience. Face it, you're fucked by your taxes.

The reason I specifically compared eastern Canada to the East Coast was because the excuse given to me by locals was the harsh winter conditions, but the Northeast has similar weather.

Idk for Lawrence's but Attu has a naval base if I'm not mistaken, so yes.

Wish you leaf to ride russian roads once
its just like 30 years into ancapistan

so cuck canada of its sea coast

That half of the east coast would anyway be a hell of a place to live in, just like the northern territories, so not a big deal really.