You are now aware

that the victim was found in different clothes than he had on in the video, and clothes that were not his own.

did they rape him too Sup Forums? apparently he escaped when the neighbors called about all the noise and the cops showed up. he was screaming so loud that over the last 2 days, that was the moment the neighbors called the cops. then three of the four went downstairs to break down the door and that was when he escaped.

sounds like he was getting raped Sup Forums. what other reason is there for him screaming that loud and then having on different clothes? clothes he probably grabbed in haste as he ran for his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_cTtTvbAc
streamable.com/gl0nt
nydailynews.com/news/national/u-rochester-kidnapping-case-adds-sexual-assault-charges-article-1.2488484
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/01/06/sex-assault-alleged-ur-kidnapping-case/78367426/
nypost.com/2016/01/06/kidnapped-college-students-endured-extreme-torture-officials/
foxnews.com/us/2016/01/07/six-indicted-in-kidnapping-and-extreme-torture-upstate-new-york-students.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They probably stole his hoodie

i doubt they raped. probably just made him strip and laughed at his pathetic little white dicklet

they cut his hoodie up, no?

I don't know...I think they raped him. this is gonna get a lot more ugly.

I'm guessing they had std and that's why they raped him. Pure evil

yknow, the kid is metally handicapped and a victim of an extreme crime.

he would be acquitted if he say, found a gun, and shot those niggers.

yeah but look, thats a t shirt under that not a tank. and he still has pants on there. dude got stripped for some reason. in a torture situation all I can think is rape or other sexual assault.

this shit is going to get real nasty.

I feel sorry for him if this would actually be the case.
But on the other hand their prison sentence will go up by many years then.
Also weren't the nogs like 50% girls or so?

Which is why we need to make the most of this incident AND the court proceedings, like we did with the ZimZam case.

The kid attacked in this video is named Austin Hillborn, he is a violent individual who I went to school with. He has said to me personally that he smokes crack. He attended Wheaton North high school and would frequently rob people for small ammounts of cannabis. He once robbed and beat a old man with his own cane outside of the Carol stream IL Mcdonalds on the corner of schmale and gunderson. This was not a BLM attack and the media is twisting it into something its not. Im willing to bet he isnt even a registered voter or know who the vice president is.

What if the girls raped him and it comes out? We could rub all those fucking SJW feminist "teach men not to rape" bullshitters' noses in it.

yea, could be rape. or maybe they just stripped him down for humiliation. or they cut his clothes up so it would have looked like a tank top and shorts, although that would be weird.

jew

>he has a mental disability

Hunh, those are some cogent observations, chum. Say old bean, what do you think about Russians hacking the election?

I went to highschool and middle school with him he was in special ed yes but that doesn't mean he hasnt hurt and fucked over people himself.

Exactly my thoughts.
Some kind of precedent case maybe.

You can prove you are telling the truth easily: Tell us more details about the attacked guy that are expected to be revelated soon, so we know if you say the truth or are a kike.

>then three of the four went downstairs to break down the door and that was when he escaped.

This shit does not happen in castle doctrine. 60% chance the person breaking down the door dies.

>literally kidnapped and tortured a mentally challenged white man
>white people do nothing

We are dying. Thousands of years of history, culture, flushed down the drain because you are cowards.

I will upload a screenshot proving im friends on facebook with him in a moment. I know who has possesion of said cane and can photograph it eventually. He was never arrested for the beating but i can find police reports from the carol stream pd if i go back far enough.

They said at some point in the video they were going to make him walk home naked, right around the time they started cutting his sweatshirt.

>be dylan roof
>get immediately arrested

we need a march on Washington. but until we congregate, individual attackers are just gonna get shut the fuck down.

Ol' Mikey Brown got confronted by the police because he robbed a store in such a natural way that it must have been routine for him. Didn't stop the media making him a martyr. Besides, where's your compassion, faggot?

>inb4 this idiot gets banned for doxing

Even blacks want to exterminate niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_cTtTvbAc

ok we're waiting faggot

Nah, I think OP might be on to something. I wonder how the media would react?

dude. take your rape fetish elsewhere its embarrassing

his facebook has been removed sorry fags

never mind his facebook Austin NIcks Carol stream IL

I don't really give a fuck about this wigger user it's just another example of what dumb white fucks get for relaxing around blacks.
Even if what you said was true doesn't let off the niggers for doing what they did and against a white especially because you can't let it become normal for niggers to get away with that shit.

Zimzam 2 electric bongoloo

JESUS CHRIST THIS user IS ON TO SOMETHING

rape is ingrained in the nigger genome

>did they rape him
its possible they had him for like 2 days and only filmed a short part of what they did

still haven't proved anything.

>(you)
>as he sits, indolent, on Sup Forumslution board
>pejorating the few functioning brain cells he has left

Proves nothing. You goddamned nigro.

I'm sure I btfo you on twitter today. it's alright, you don't need to project on others the shame you feel for supporting blm and getting mentally raped all over twitter today.

Well come on down, go to a gun show, buy a gun and ammo and start the revolution you coward.

Or stfu

If you went to school with him that makes you a retard just like him. Also post real proof.

Just point out this wigger and nigger who was kidnapped a few months ago in Rochester and ask them which had to suck the others dick while having shit shoved up his ass by gang niggers.
It wasn't the nigger.

Every time I completely lose faith in niggers, TJSotomayor reminds me that there's actually a few based ones out there.

I went to public highschool and middle school with him he was in mr burres' special education class at wheaton north.

He's based as fuck and he's not wrong, but stuff like this happens in reverse too, like the dude who shot up the black church.

>tfw you're from Rochester
oh

>ANI OKEKE EWO
CLICK CLICK CLACK BEATS CHEST

If they gave him aids they should get the death penalty

The "victim"

and proof that he robs and assaults people?

the police said the he knew one of thw niggers who tortured him. which one was it?

why do you put victim in quotes? it's not like you can deny that he was wronged.

You see, if either a cuck or a negroïde.

the dread head that goes by the street name "hotlegs" I dont know any of the niggers I know personally only Austin

This kid is mentally challenged you fucking retard

was that the one who wanted to piss on him?

welp, that's goin all over twatter.

>tiny dick white boy got BBC'd

You know he has fantasies about the big black cock now, right? He's addicted to it. Same with white women. They have 1 little taste and they never want to go back to pathetic white cock ever again. There's a reason black dick is so expensive, it's the most addicting substance on the planet. I bet that little faggot is wishing he had some black dick in him tonight.

So?
Why should I give a shit, I noticed niggers seem to always "buddy" up with the tards in the white race because it's easier to take advantage of them mostly for money.
If the tards family doesn't raise them aware of niggers and in Chimpcago of all places they deserve the Darwin award they get.

>thousands of years
>has only been relevant since the industrial revolution

TOPKEK.

I think it's time to ramp this up to #blackrape since twitter seems to want to censor some fairly mundane hashtags getting huge support.

Your post proves humanity is a virus

Once you got aid you can't go back.

AIDS

You mean SIDA.

Is he a nigger?

Yeah feel free to look up the articles on it the media tried to hide that the white boy was sexually assaulted by not using his name but if you read enough of him they give it away by omission.
There's a article that describes the torture and that the one who sucked the others dick had his car stolen and another that tells you the wigger had his car stolen.

>speaking english
>using islamic language acronyms
hon hon hon

the wigger doesnt have a license or own a car he has been arrested for walking on the highway as a teen.

>Why you always lyin'?
Stop slandering Austin, Jew

Dumbass read the post I'm replying to talking about another wigger not your imaginary school retard best buddy fucknugget.

This probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't act like an arrogant dumbass

>inb4 dun u hav feelingz he wuz disabled ok?

Literally do not care, act like a dumbfuck and you deserve this shit.

If Africans didn't have sex with monkeys that virus wouldn't exist in humans

he has been associated with niggers and gang members as long as ive known him. (BDs and MOEs)

Can't find any about him being sexually assaulted. They just talk about him getting shot, cutting his toes and dousing him in lighter fluid.

>arrogant dumbass
what?

streamable.com/gl0nt

Is this rape?

I'll get them for you if they haven't been remove,user.
Give me a second to search.

He had shorts and a t-shirt under his warmups and hoddie

only reason he escaped is probably that they were the snap off kind

>aint never lyin transcend the duality

>MALT LIQUEUR SIPPERS

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM DYING

basketball Americans is now obsolete.
malt liqueur sippers is now the new nigger

Well, those white monkeys did kind of take them as slaves, rape was inevitable.

Pic related a white monkey

No, I mean is he of African descent. He doesn't look White at all.

loooolllllllll

when you out in chicago doing dumb shit sometimes you end up on fox news drinking toilet water. Fuck Austin Hillborn

>american
>what?
>what?
>what?

Are you an illiterate fucking ape?

Thanks user. Have a trippy picture of a walrus.

nydailynews.com/news/national/u-rochester-kidnapping-case-adds-sexual-assault-charges-article-1.2488484

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2016/01/06/sex-assault-alleged-ur-kidnapping-case/78367426/

nypost.com/2016/01/06/kidnapped-college-students-endured-extreme-torture-officials/

foxnews.com/us/2016/01/07/six-indicted-in-kidnapping-and-extreme-torture-upstate-new-york-students.html

You didn't try very hard to find them did you.

Itallian from what i understand his parents both look full Caucasian Ive met his father once when we were smoking a blunt in his apartment at what is now "the preserves of carol stream".

That's not where aids came from. That's diabetes. Aids came from Africans having sex with actual monkeys. If you can't accept that then I don't know what to tell you

Thanks sorry I was sarcastic in my reply,user.

Gentlemen, let us join together in prayer, that the Lord have mercy upon the poor negroids for the awakened Saxons shall not. Amen.

I googled the white kids name and looked at the first page of news results. I just got wapo, democrat and chronicle and TWC news

don't make me come up there leaf. how was he arrogant in hanging out with blacks, that's just mentally challenged. its not arrogant to believe that you're not going to be attacked, kidnapped, tortured, and probably raped, for 2 days straight, when you're just going to mcdonalds.

someone get my leafblower.

Niggers need to be noosed from tree's

>I googled the white kids name
Yeah I thought as much but still was a ass as I usually am,but I did say sorry