Why do Analbanians have Serbian medieval warrior as their national hero?

Why do Analbanians have Serbian medieval warrior as their national hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_flags_and_insignia
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are serbs
also we have the same flag

he's albanian not serbian

Because Albania is a made up country

Why is his father buried in Serbian monastery Hilandar?

Why do you make the same thread in 3 in the morning when no one will answer you sick fuck?

Cause why not?

Because you will never get an answer?What stops you from making it in a normal time?

How do you know it's serbian could be albanian

Nice coats

Because it was build by Serbian people while there was no even Albanians in those Greek lands. Even your country wasn't existing, and while we were civilized people you were fucking savages.
That's how i know.

Listen here boi

Here at Kosovo And Metohija, police takes our cables while there is still sun outside. But when night comes, we break into police stations and steal our ethernet cables back

Understand?

That's cause they are Serbian coats

Would go check it out but i don't want to spend money in greece because there's alot of racists from their in Youtube comments puts me off

no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_flags_and_insignia

also, OP is an idiot

Yes

>Serbinized Albanian
Иди y пиздy јyжњaчкo гoвнo ca cвoјих 8000 тypcких пoзaјмицa.

what's wrong with serbs wtf

Brate, nisam juznjak...
Samo se zajebavam sa narodom, i to radim samo zato sto se pale vec 3 dana

It was all same as you bro, but we removed kebab while you still have it in your country...

You do realize that they will become a majority in FYROM by 2030?I have no idea why you are shilling for them,but that was a terrible post with that flag in the first place.

How about in novi pazar or are they not considered kebab enough to remove now. Is Kosovo not part of your country there's a turk minority there at least you've recognized it as an independent country.

>It was all same as you bro
lmfao no, this never happened here

shilling who? this is about serbian tradition, nothing to do with albanians

lol

>How about in novi pazar or are they not considered kebab enough to remove now. Is Kosovo not part of your country there's a turk minority there at least you've recognized it as an independent country.

Daily reminder that you lost 3 wars against us and because of it you will never have macedonia also you have to many turks in your country.
protip dont invade us anymore.

Serbs in charge of teaching others in losing wars. Beautiful start of ny.

THIS

Excuse me mr.croat you never fought us one on one also you never fought against Serbia.
If you consider beating 400k Serbs living in Croatia a succes *Clap* *Clap*...

>Gjergj Kastrioti
>Catholic
>Serb

Try again you gypsy. Your people emigrated from the Carpathian mountains to the Balkans in AD 700. You have no history.

Also, the Albanians held off the Ottomans for 70 years while the Greeks and Serbs just surrendered. All because of Skanderbeg. Our flag existed before yours, and ours looks way better than your shitty little white eagle.

stop lying. we kicked you and jna out in 3 days. kys faggot.

Uh oh

brb

As i said you cant consider beating 400k Serbs glorious succes

wrong

wrong

>muh nejač
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

>Using memes as a argument

The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a drunk land-grabber like you. This conversation is finished. Just like your terrorist rogue state, SRAO Krajna.

the funny thing is he said "you lost against us" when serbia had nothing to do with it lmfao

1v1 we would've bulldozed his entire country and killed his people