>husband steps in
>gets mauled
>son runs in room
>stabs dog in neck
>gets mauled
>dog survives somehow
>end up in hospital
Why even defend these dogs anymore?
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/02/womans-bid-put-sweater-pit-bull-ends-poorly/96080332/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfzwnE7X8_c
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/02/womans-bid-put-sweater-pit-bull-ends-poorly/96080332/
youtube.com/watch?v=ropSDJSKsNc
youtube.com/watch?v=fG7Xb5UJCSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6XGohwmpk
youtube.com/watch?v=hdVuhgCVZI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is with you and pit bulls.

Did one rape your boyfriend and your wife's son?

Nigger dogs

Pit bull genophage when?

Are pit bulls that strong? Christ

Why the fuck would you place a sweater ever on these dogs are you asking to get mau..... oh nvm

>Why even defend these dogs anymore?

One step down the slippery slope to banning all large dogs. People who want to ban their way into a better society can't be trusted.

Meanwhile in reality you are more likely to choke on your own food or drowning in your pool as a pitbro owner

nigger/wigger/spic detected

Hahahaha Pitbulls look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome!

Fuc yo azz OP. Dem dawg dindu nuffin. He a gud boi. Goin fo walks erryday tryin get he lyfe on track. Shieeeet. Needs mo money for dem shelters.

i adopted a pitbull from the pound once and it was a good dog we had it for over 10 years until it had to get put down for hip dysplasia because he couldnt move and was in pain

REEEE
SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW
PIT BULLS ARE ADORABLE

Yes there that strong used for wrestleing bulls this guy was obviously not a bull that's why he and his whole family was cucked

Hahahahahaha

>Old fucks adopt an older dog
>Try to out a freaking sweater on it

I can already tell you these people weren't the best dog owners. Probably their first dog. This was their fault

>One step down the slippery slope to banning all large dogs
okay this logic doesn't follow since not all large dogs kill gumans only pittbull

Also 'pit bull' is a super broad colloquial term. Working in a shelter I know many shelters dont have the time or even the expertise to differentiate every different type of bully breed dog, so anything that looks even close (even if a DNA test would prove it isnt one) gets labeled a Pit Bull.

Yes. Pits and pit mixes are incredibly strong.

Chances are it was an undersocialized and lives outside dog. I know plenty of pit bulls who are the sweetest dogs ever who would never attack even if their life and safety were at risk. The owners didn't pay attention to the pets body language, mannerisms, and signs of stress, and continued to push. Dog handling 101 shit.

Chihuahuas and St. Bernards for another example by percentage are more 'aggressive', just in the case of Chis they obviously can do significantly less damage so it is overlooked.

>what is a german shepherd
>what is a doberman

Dogs that were literally bred for their human killing abilities.

Oh yeah, pitbulls are strong.
You just need to know one thing about strange pitbulls, never stare them down and never, and I mean never get anywhere near their head with your head. This is why children get mauled all the time, it triggers them. I hate pitbulls, avoid them if possible but respect them, instantly disrespect pitbull owners.

yet make up what % of guman killing capabilities?

Free Syrian Army?

>Why even defend these dogs anymore?

they represent white rage, just deal with it, it's an olde english terrier, literally the dog of the white nation, stop picking on whites

The best thing about pitbull apologists is that they or someone in their family are usually the ones to get hurt. I do not care at all when that happens. There are too many good people on earth to care about the idiots. Sacrifices must be made.

Was supposed to be this.

wanting one of these dogs makes you a nigger.

I was genuinely surprised when my aunt went 12 years with two pit-bulls and neither of them did anything. I was always nervous around them. One of them died of old age and the other is in poor health.

They're still a shitty dog breed plagued by issues.

Here is a vid of a little russian wolf kicking a pitbulls ass

youtube.com/watch?v=cfzwnE7X8_c

This is on par with the anti-gun argument. Just because some idiots overbreed the dogs, train them for dangerous purposes, and aren't held responsible for the negative impact of those actions, doesn't mean that should reflect on everyone elses ability to keep and have guns/pit bulls.

What's that picture from?

>>Why even defend these dogs anymore?
this is the dog equivalent of this image

They're the niggers of the dog world.

I used to work at a dog """resort""" and these animals are by far the most difficult and annoying to work with, I'm amazed that I wasn't mauled. I was taught to grab them by the neck from behind, wouldn't want to Fuck up because they'd chew your fucking arm of in an instant

Pit bulls will sink only their canines into your flesh and then they will violent twist and contort their bodies. Using that one pair of teeth they can tear off a sheet of your flesh in one motion. Play tug o war with a pitbull and you'll see what I mean. They don't bite on with all of their teeth, just those two and they're very strong.

check my digits by the way

PitBulls are only for alpha spectrum personalities. They will sniff out the bitch in you and immediately subjugate your authority if you allow them too.

>yeah but look at what these white people did!!!!

god damn the parallels are hilarious with these nigger dogs

He dindu nuffin. He was a good boi. Need more pograms in school.

this breed of dog should be illegal in the USA

I was always under the impression that since they tend to lock down on whatever they bite, the best strategy was to get it to lock onto your arm and use your free hand to gouge its eyes out, digging through if it continues despite being blinded, to its brain, to kill it.

I bet you use the word "pibble" you faggot

dyslexic much?

nigger dogs

you forgot to mention the dog was literally named "Scarface", lmao.

also the kid didn't get mauled, he stabbed the dog three times and fled.

And intelligence, unlike pit bulls.

Yeah and tattoos are cool too! Dude weed lmao! Fuck Trump.

Faggot fucking name kys.

L I T E R A L L Y pit bull owners.

The people were probably just timid and weak. A territorial pressa canario got frosty with me when I was 15 and I kicked it across the street, pinned it in a ditch and held its face in the mud until it calmed down. Most grown men could very easily kill any single dog if they just had the willpower. I play fight with my uncle's dog all the time, who is larger and faster than pits are, and even with his teeth bared and him expecting something I can sweep his feet out roll him over and do whatever I want to him without him getting a "bite", though I sometimes let him to boost his confidence.

Youre a faggot naming your shithound that. Kill yourself.

i would say if it tries to bit you shove your fist down it's throat.

>Someone has a different opinion than me
>wAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Go back to your safe space you black cunt.

NO IDEA what happened, they say. Pits are misunderstood! Their pit is different!

you dont need to post these stories, theres already statistics proving pitt bulls are the most deadly dog breed

Clearly the only strategy to not look like a chimp attack victim when attacked by your niggerdog is to do the opposite of what seems instinctive and instead of trying to avoid getting eaten, forcefeed the dog your arm down its throat and hang on for dear life until it chokes. Your arm will likely get yanked out of socket and be torn up by its teeth thrashing, but at least you'll still have your face. Good luck nigdog owners.

Good, I hope that nigger dog got his ass eaten

yeah but that doesn't change that they still kill innocent kids and elderly folk all the time . . .

The stories are just to show that these people cannot be reasoned with. They do not consider the situation rationally.

Around Pit bulls never relax!

Friendly reminder that if you are scared of a pitbull you are a genetic dead end that needs to be removed from the genepool through forced sterilization or simply executed.
>inb4 muh spic/nigger/whatever
Really just proves whiteys are the inferior race, can't even stand up to a pitbull, lmfao.

Thats the general strategy with any dog not specifically trained to go after people. Wrap an arm with a shirt or something and keep it out for the dog to bite down on. Then use your free arm to go for the eyes/hammer fist

Never would own a pit....But I kinda side with the k9 on this one! :D

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/01/02/womans-bid-put-sweater-pit-bull-ends-poorly/96080332/

>"Scarface"
>Guerrero

What the fuck do you know

>khaleesi
>naming your dog the queen of your dominion

Wow you're a beta fucking cuck I bet you got that dog just so you can virtue signal about how good pits are until it mauls your face for locking up her dragons

It blows my mind that there are pitbull owners who will go on this board and type NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HAHA KEK NIGGERS ARE DUMB then go around to defend pitbulls. They are dangerous animals who should not be trusted.

Dogs aren't that strong. Any grown man could literally ragdoll a 60lb pitbull, tear its legs off, rip its chest open, and eat its still-beating heart. Most people cower instead of fighting because they're afraid of getting bit, but when it comes down to pure ability an adult male human should win 10/10 times.

Pits are aggressive yes, but I don't think they are more aggressive than any of the other 'strong' dogs.

The claim that they cause more attacks is a myth. For one, pit covers multiple different breeds, it's like when they lump in hispanic crime with white crime. And, as someone who has worked at a humane society, anytime you get a dog, including puppies, you have to basically guess what type of dog it is so a shit ton of mutts are labeled as pits.

My dalmatian border collie mix was labeled a pit when I first got him, but I knew he wasn't, so I got him DNA tested so I could move into my apartment. If he had attacked someone before I got him tested that would have been a +1 for pit attacks.

The retarded online "pibble" people who claim they could never hurt anyone and its all about the owners are insane though. They're animals, and you have to act accordingly, I'd never lay my child on top of a dog like some of these people do to prove a point.

>have some mini schnauzers I grew up with
>definitely little rat dogs but very loyal and loving, I liked them
>older bro started dating this girl that brought her shitty pit bull over
>it killed our male mini schnauzer within 10 minutes of being at our house

And that's why I will always hate pit bulls.

the point is you're putting your kids in harm's way

You know what the best part of looking up these photos is? All the hilarious photos of children playing around with their single mother's misunderstood wigglebutt baby pit, always ironically captioned something like "Vicious pit bull attack!"
Then you look to the right of that result and see three photos of kids with their fucking noses torn off.

kill yourself nigger

>needs to be removed from the genepool
Funny hearing that come from a Sun flag. You and your dirty spic friends in that entire continent need to be executed and removed from the gene pool.

those pictures are tragic, and anyone who defends these nigger dogs after seeing how they destroy children's faces is a complete faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ropSDJSKsNc

You pit apologists keep saying their aggression is a myth, but you have no explanation as to why they attack humans overwhelmingly more than any other breed.

Yes, and that's unfortunate -- but acting like pitbulls are these incredible unique killing machines is retarded. They're just dogs that got popular with niggers and wind up acting like dogs owned by niggers. Pits can be just as sweet and predictable as any other terrier breed, and are no more physically capable than other medium-large dogs.

i enjoyed this, scream in pain you horrible beast, good wolf!!!

>blacks over represent murder statistic
>"they dindu nuffin! good boys! misunderstood! they was goin' to church erry sunday!"
>pitbulls over represent dog attacks
>"they dindu nuffin! good boys! misunderstood! they was playin wif muh keeds erry day!"

See the resemblance

They don't necessarily attack humans more than other breeds, it's just that when they do it's much more serious. This also goes for when they attack other dogs.

>The owners didn't pay attention to the pets body language, mannerisms, and signs of stress
>walking on eggshells and being a cuck in your own home so your pet won't murder you and your whole family

wew

Despite what I had said previously, this is true. The fact is they continuously get owned by niggers and spics and end up acting like niggers. Any dog can be a good dog with training and the right person.

I said they are aggressive and explained why the stats are skewed.

You are bluepilled on pits.

youtube.com/watch?v=fG7Xb5UJCSk

Cute. :)

Christ.... that's fucking terrible.

PITBULLS BTFO
SHELTIE MASTERRACE

Absolutely horrible. How can anyone defend these vile dogs?

>literally dindu nuffin right after a fucking mauling
Holy shit this is crazy.

you need to look into this stuff more. they're not like other dogs. they were bred for fighting--they're the dog equivalent of sociopaths. Yeah, a Rottweiler is much bigger and stronger than a pit bull, but a Rottweiler won't fight to the death like a pit bull will. Pit bulls don't growl, bare their teeth, nip and retreat--they just start attacking and won't let go until they or their victim dies.
Low class people own pit bulls, but low class people own other types of dogs, too, and pit bulls still are responsible for nearly all dog fatalities year in and year out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6XGohwmpk

guess we know who ran that house.

>a 60lb pitbull

Yeah because it's a 60lb Pitbull there are much bigger dogs than that. You can spinning piledriver a 120lb dog if you accept you may lose some fingers and genitals but you can't grab it by its legs and swing it around into walls.

it's a proven statistic that pitbulls are the overwhelming majority of dog attacks and deaths fuck outta here with your pitbull dindu nuffin shit go back leddit or tumblr where ever the fuck you came from faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=hdVuhgCVZI8

Pit owners have the best sense of humor.

Banned in the UK,everyone we find is killed

Fucking ugly cunt dogs, like their owners you are all rednecks and niggers

A little 12 year old girl in the town of Dacona, CO just had her face ripped off by a pit bull a few days ago. She will be disfigured for life. I fucking hate those dogs and the scum that own them.

I've seen huskies do the same damage, and I know from experience that they go for the face more often than not.

My mother owns the husky culprit, and he's bitten at least 3 people in his time under her care. The dog was damaged before he ended up living with my parents, tied to a logging chain, so skinny his asshole was concaving into his hindquarters. He is an insecure animal that before adopted my my folks never had territory to protect, never knew when his next meal was going to come or if he'd have to sleep I'm sub zero weather without so much a a dog house to curl up in. Damaged dogs do damage.

That spicy Caeser Milan has worked with dogs with other aggressions, and all of them come down to humans being unable to give the right direction to the animal. Anyone who wants to own a dog should be required to get a licence, because the fact is, the majority of the population are too stupid to own one and understand how a dog's brain works.