Sup Forums, why do most nerdy white guys date Asian woman?

Not being racist but it's just something I see to often. Every-time I see a nerdy looking whit guy he is usually dating an Asian woman. I wouldn't say it if I saw them with different type of woman but it's always Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8338244#Comment_8338244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because a lot of white chicks are dykes who never accept redpill when they are given one.

They are probably ugly fat Asians anyways. The qt ones go for big muscular white man.

I'm an Asian woman I can confirm.

because they make better gf and spouses and also make more money as they're smarter

t. I prefer white latinas and I don't see myself marrying an asian girl, but I see the worth in them

Timestamp with "white cock only" i demand it!

I honestly think it's anime.

because nerdy asian girls aren't fat

they're more docile and you need less masculinity to keep them satisfied

I'm from Taiwan.

Why do you go for "big muscular white man".

You're not a woman!

Because most white women will not date a man with bad social skills, including the ones that have bad social skills themselves. Pretty much all non-white women don't give a much a fuck about social skills.

Call them betas all you want but it's white women who caused the problem. Up until around 2008 women didn't place such a high value on social skills as they do now, unless they fix themselves you're going to see more and more mixing.

>1488

Checked and keked

Kek

Because it's easy to be a """man""" when your gf is Asian.

The obesity rate in my town is like 70%

Because most white girls have been turned into total shit by feminism/SJW crap.

Taiwanese girls ain't that thicc

She looks philipino

because white women fuck dogs.

How dare you assume xir gender?

How can I get a GF like this.
>so thick
>so beautiful

Kek

Yeah, my gf is Asian and actually Muslim and she was easier to redpill than white girls.

Generally, Asian women want to find someone they can have a stable relationship with to make a family (in most cases). Asian men are either very awkward or very traditional in the sense that they are extremely controlling. American born Asian females tend to stray far from their parent's culture, reason being that they are raised in the traditional household where the son (s) can go and do whatever they wish, while the females have to stay home. At least, in my case it was like that. But the real reason is that I was raised in a small town with very few Asian males. 2 in my school total, and about 3 Asian females. So I never really connected with any of them. Not the females either.

country*

Because Asians fucking love white guys.

A White guy who can only get a 6/10 White girl can easily get a solid 7.5 Asian.

Also, nerdier guys tend to be shorter and they just fit better with Asians, so they have a higher chance to end up with them just based on height differentials.

Also, while the most beautiful women on Earth are White, there are plenty of stunning Asians who put most white women to shame too.

Most people want someone in their own range and aren't bothered by the fact that they can't score a supermodel. The fact that Whites have the best 1% of the 1% doesn't matter. The extreme beauty of the best looking white women just doesn't factor in to mate selection.

Also, depending on preference Asians have some really nice features. I like smooth glowy hairless skin that isn't dark but also isn't pasty white, and I'm attracted to a lot of Asian guys for that reason.

I've seen enough Thai traps to know thats a white dick, youre not even asian.

So they like weak men?

HAHAHA fucking well played

Are you a femanon?

Why do most cross races. Their own race doesn't want them.

no, a homo

Nerds are smart and have money.
Sadly, most anons here are just geeks.

That's what I was thinking. Plz want my asian body. I'm not hairy on my torso, just my legs and 6'0.

Cuz white women won't date them! Duh

Vidya and animu

What about big muscular nerdy white men?

I live in Sydney. Consider me an expert on Asians.

ASIAN WOMEN ARE INSECURE AS FUCK AND DATE WHITE GUYS AS STATUS SYMBOL, CITIZENSHIP AND / OR AS A FETISH THING.
White guys get used and they don't care because they're getting their dick wet and Asian girls are massive race traitors.

They don't love you, they just love your skin. Any excuses from them are full of shit.

Asian girls will put up with our need shit and just want white dick.

Holy shit are you serious? Wow...

M8, I've been observing this since 1985.

White guy dating a Chinese girl here. AMA

And the asian girl is usually ugly tier

you yellow fever faggots disgust me

>he roleplays and lies like all WMAF shillbots
kys

Why white men get ugly asian?

Only white men will get ugly asian

how much shit fo you talk about asian men

He is lying for fuck's sake

If they're "nerdy", they're mostly into anime. There. It's really as simple as that. there's no 2deep4u etc..

Then why they get the ugly asians?

low test

Fuck...

>Not being racist

that's not a statement of racism you fucking moron

it's prejudice

you're still blinded by cultural marxism. stop posting here

WMAF is what leftists want

STOP LIKING FAT GIRLS

It's obvious. White nerds are betas who will lose the hot white chicks to alphas. But they can compete against Asian men who are on average more effeminate than white betas. This is the price Asians pay for their higher IQ.

Well, the good looking ones are gold diggers. Why do you think they often times get nose jobs, and other facial work done? It's to rival the white woman. Also, not many know about this, but there's a something called a "nerdy" Asian girl. Birds of the same feather etc.

kys. White nerds only get the ugly asians

deal with it

That explains it. Kill numales

>I am an Asian woman

Good one

white guys tend to be attracted to white girls and asians, maybe light hispanics.

asian girls seem to be the most resistant to becoming a bitchy feminist and are more naturally redpilled in that way

filipina girls are unreal, honorary master race

>I've seen enough Thai traps to know thats a white dick

>asian girls seem to be the most resistant to becoming a bitchy feminist and are more naturally redpilled in that way
Fuck off that's obviously not true especially with first generation of Asian women and onwards.

This

resident evil 7 trailer?

it's just true in my experience. i had a decent amount of asians in my school who were born here and whites had a way higher % of hardcore feminism

Maybe they're dating asian due to that fact that the most of asian girls cares less about primative stuff i.e. alpha/beta/omega and values other character sides like intelligence, stability, kindness, etc.

anime tiddies

i will never know what the fuck is that gif

Mutual meekness.

I can only speak for myself

I like cute little Asian butts

False. Kys loser betanerd

They get the ugly ones

>that gif

i don't even know what real life is anymore

low T is the reason. these beta cucks infesting my board love the small tits/no ass lack of estrogen bing bongs.

Fat is good for girls as long as their waist is under control. You just gotta take some T supplements and you'll get it.

>calling her fat

Any more of this whore?

I wouldn't call her a "whore" tho.

I'd be happy with a qtazn.

whats her name, i want to impregnate her colon.

Maybe but the average person just wants a girl they can cuddle with and watch bad anime with before drifting off to sleep together on talking about whatever random cringey shit comes to mind. I don't wanna bust my ass being masculine 24/7 to have boring conversations with a gossipy whore who thinks I'm a lazy loser just cause I enjoy nerdy shot

She's from Twitter,don't exactly remember her name,tho.

People get what they can.

How is she fat?

because most nerdy white guys are weeaboo fags

American NigGaZ on the case: community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8338244#Comment_8338244

white women
>Spend their young attractive years on thugs and arseholes. Hate ibtelligentry less aggressive beta males with a passion .

Asian
Not fat, more accepting of beta white men that's why.

white USMC - served in Australia, Japan, S.Korea, did the whole pac rim.

Aussie chicks will fuck US service men at a drop of a hat. no fucking clue why but man are they thirsty as all fuck. I mean I never had so much pussy tossed my way in my fucking life. It was unreal.

Korean girls are very western, and serious gold diggers too. Not a lot to like there. But as a USMarine there certainly was some of them who were interested. Just in getting out of SKorea though, all the guys in SKorea serve in the military, so there isn't much effect with the uniform. Of course most of them look like they were hit in the face with a shovel so I wasn't upset with the lack of interested girls.

Jap girls on the other hand are sweet hearts. There is something really cute about them I can't put my finger on. Much better looking on average then the Koreans as well (though there is a lot of plastic surgery in Korea, which of course means there are some girls over there who will turn your head big time). Even if they're not into you they'll make you feel good about getting turned down. And dating a Japanese girl? Best girl I ever dated was a girl I met in Japan. She was amazing.

-Its the little things really. She'd cook for me, she dressed lovely, was interested in me. Never once looked at her phone. There was something amazing about dating a girl who wasn't a self absorbed coal burning quasi narcissist.

Biggest mistake of my life was not taking her with me when I shipped out back stateside. But I was a dumb 22 yo, who wasn't ready to get married. No girl I ever dated again came close. Still looking for a girl who can measure up. Hope is dwindling though, now I'm in my 30s.

Dating a redpilled Asian. She pushes to be succeed, doesn't drink or smoke and plays vidya with me.

What can I say? I have no real complaints.

Obligatory game: name one famous Asian who married another Asian

What if I workout and watch the anime? Am I a rare species or a creep they should stay away from?

>vidya
>redpilled
>leaf

Its true. I am in a whatsapp group and these guy are the biggest fucking nerds hipsters and alot of them have asian gfs

You forgot Yoko Ono

oh yeah, Yoko

I also need to add in George Takei, who also married a white man

Any asian in asia.

But yeah I get the point.

>Aussie chicks will fuck US service men at a drop of a hat. no fucking clue why but man are they thirsty as all fuck. I mean I never had so much pussy tossed my way in my fucking life. It was unreal.
Because our women are whores it the main newly married couple in Aus right now is mostly white guy asian girl.

>red pilled
>bots MMO's with scripts and sells accounts online

That's how Asians play.

HA