Help me Sup Forums. My gf is pregnant but she wants an abortion. How do I stop her?

Help me Sup Forums. My gf is pregnant but she wants an abortion. How do I stop her?

Propose to her.

SHOW HER UR BENIS :DDDDDDDDD

threaten to excommunicate her

It's ok to abort. If she doesn't want the child, then don't push her. Better to abort than to raise a child while being shitty parents

btw. Fuck natSoc

I did. She still insist abortion. She says that she is too young and puts work ahead.

Tell her that if she murders your child, you'll both leave her and dedicate yourself to telling everyone about her being a child murderess.
Slap her around for considering the thought.

Kidnap the bitch, force labour when she gives birth keep the child and threaten to kill her if she snitches.

Do kick her around a little.

She can't abort a kid without your consent.
If she wants to abort her baby, then you have to raise your kid alone

Tell her if she murders your child you will murder her.

BEAT HER
Tell her if you kill my child I will kill you.

Stop this jonne -bullshit.
Maybe youre on the wrong board or maybe you are right. Me and my girlfriend are pretty young.

>She says that she is too young and puts work ahead.

Adoption?

Beat her.

And tell her to ask some women who got an abortion. Those women are broken, they have the perpetual feeling they lost an organ, something is empty inside them.

Beat her.

That is not true at all.

Baby dicked faggots

I'd like to do this, but I would end up in prison.
What?
Should I?

Dont stop her. If she wants to abort, she dont want to be a mother. Why would you have a son with her is she doesnt want her own son?

Just tell her that you'll leave her if she does it and then when she goes through with it, you leave her.

How old is the stupid cunt? Talk some reason into her and reassure her, this is the most important part. If a women can be reassured even for a little while, she'll agree with you. If not, tell her you'll leave her if she gets an abortion( a bluff ), and if she does get an abortion, beat her.

>she is too young
Hot

Because she will be murdering his child.

>She says that she is too young and puts work ahead
>puts work ahead
She will end up miserable.

Say that you will help out with everything and that you will stay around. Make her feel secure.

>I will take care of everything.
>You don't have to worry.

etc.

Also make sure to convince her that you will make enough money.

I wish I had your problem btw. Currently trying to convince my arab muslim gf to have an abortion. Her crazy brothers are currently going apeshit.

Why didn't you settle this before deciding to have sex?

If you respect her as a human, recognize this is her choice, not yours. You should voice your opinion for sure but coercion will generate hatred

Its your choice friend, but this chick is about to murder your child. Imagine what you would do to protect your child once it is born. You would do anything right? How is it any different if its in the womb?

top tier b8

Put on Juno. She'll realize how fun and quirky and cute child-rearing can be.

probably some mohammad abduls baby anyways

convince her she doesnt need a job.

Tell her a child is the greatest gift life has to offer.

>just lie and say everything will be ok!

I guess you are right. I will dump her to find a better mother material than this feminist. I know this one girl that has no work but has done some childcare jobs before.She will make a better girlfriend and mother.

Because it's not a baby yet and you can end it with a pill.
That's the difference.

>If you respect her as a human, recognize this her choice, not yours.
Good goy

You have said you are pretty young. Let her do this. You will both be better off for it. Are you in a position to provide for a family?

Honestly, that's the best move for both of you.
Be sure to talk about these things before jumping into sex next time.

just break up with her. bet she keeps it then for dat child support

That's how it usually goes and most of the time it works, numale beta faggot.

somewhat RARE.
Also I just got done reading about how Greenland literally aborts half of its children. Shits crazy yo.

Good man.

I guess the condom broke or something. She doesn't use pill. Or maybe she just cheated me.
I was pretty furious. She started to cry so I had to stop.
20. I know, she is young.

Freedom from babies is one of the greatest ones you can get.
Fuck your religion

Why are American Catholics so shit?

Just give her an ultimatum. If she aborts you leave.
That way you will not have any blood on your hands, not much you can do anyway because society dictates your life.
Anyway if she decides to do it anyway to focus on her degree and you leave, you can at least have some comfort in the fact she will be a miserable old hag at the age of 35 with nothing in her life but her career.

>Finland

Don't stop her.

Yeah it work by trapping you both in a child rearing setup that neither truly wanted or were prepared for.
Good job!

Tug at the heartstrings...Tell her so many women end up regretting their decision. Many women live in eternal regret for doing away with their babies. Also tell her that an abortion can damage her physically, and could make her baron, and less likely to conceive again. Guilt trip her that the grandparents would be crushed too.

Tie her up in the basement until the kid is out.

Did you not look at the picture, Moshe? I was calling you out for being an abortion supporting Kike.

Baby killer whore

She will regret it like my Ex did. Jokes on her, i'm the happy one now.

Regardless of contraception methods, always discuss with a partner the scenario of it failing.
Not wanting to abort is perfectly ok but forcing it on the other party is wrong.

You can end an adult human with "just a pill". If you're going to justify murdering an innocent at least come up with something that makes sense.

Did you also see that a lot of other demographics support it?
How about you sit on a dick

help her book the abortion literally the last day it's legally allowed. offer to take her to the abortion. get drunk that morning.

Boy what you need to do is force her to read Genesis. Let her know that you're the man and she is the woman, and she has to submit to you.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
If she still keeps whining you gotta exercise your divine right to beat her ass with your belt.

>having a child is the hardest shit in the world

Well will this faggot millennial meme die? As long as you have a steady job and are committed, it isn't even half as hard as you think. Many parents before have manged in worse conditions. Most parent's usually end of loving their child, yes.

Too much mingling with protestant heresy.

Tell her you'll raise it yourself and won't involve her.

>Then in 2 years hit her up for child support

I have german blood and I'm 6'3''
I will do this. Thanks for this advice. She literally told me that 35 would be the best age. Well, let's see how many men will want her then.

Tell her to have the baby and if, IF, it's yours, you'll raise them by yourself.

Inb4 you find out she cheated on you with some mudslime

IMMEDIATELY call the cops and tell them that she's pregnant with a black baby, and wants to abort it because of its race. That's probably illegal where you are.

My position rests with the "not a baby/person" not with the method of termination.

We also had a "arnakoorfik" where we threw women who cheated and dishonored their family in anyway into a whatchu'ma call it... You can look up the sight, it's in UNESCO's World Heritage thing. I wonder if people knew women were thrown out of cliffs there.

Teen moms were a plague, honestly glad many chose abortion, or were forced to.

Every abortion is a sacrifice to Molech so of course Jews support it.

Yes goyim, abortion is the way! We do not need or want anymore white children in the world.

I mean if she has the child, they can probably work it out. Why would he break up with her if she already gave birth?

Let her get the abortion.

>you can do it with a pill
You could murder most kids under a certain weight limit with a single pill full of poison.
You see, those of us who don't follow the protocols of Zion don't eat, rape, and dissect children.

Might be in Argentina. Its like that in korea.

You can't stop her m8, you can maybe present good arguments as to why she should keep it. If she doesn't wanna be a parent right now then you'd have to offer to take 100% responsibility for the child.

Having a child before you are able to set upp your adult life stunts what you are able to accomplish in life.

Take her on a romantic holiday to Ireland. Then report her to the police that is seeking an abortion and she will be taken into custody. Do it close enough to the time of the cut off point for abortion.

Just let her abort it. Nobody wants to be born to a mother that doesn't want them.

Or you could also use vitamin c. Lots of vitamin c

Good. Let her do what she wants to.
KYS

>Did you also see that a lot of other demographics support it
Did you see that Jews support it at a substantially higher rate than the others?
>How about you sit on a dick
Yeah, I bet you'd like that, Mr. Goldberg.

Clever.

What's up with all these "my gf got pregnant" threads lately?

I hate being experimented on. It's all so tiresome.

35? Dont even answer her calls anymore dude..she has the feminism.

>we need more poor 20 year old parents working walmart jobs and driving '92 cavaliers

This is you

Or broken families. Planned Parenthood places most of their clinics in minority areas anyways.

no meme answer her because this is serious business. first, try reassuring her and coming up with a detailed plan to show her how you can have the baby but both still have careers or whatever. if that doesn't work, Order a book that BTFOs abortion, like Perer Kreeft's "Three Approaches to Abortion". if the arguments mean nothing to her because she's an inherently illogical female, show her some websites that show what abortion really is, in all its graphic and horrific detail. and if she still wants to murder your child, tell her you can press charges against her if she kills your baby without her consent (not true, I dont think, but the dumb cunt might believe it). Or threaten to leave her.

I already did say that I will take responsibility. It didn't work.
Yeah, maybe she did actually. This would be an easy way to cover it up. I already told that I will make a paternity test

Honestly I would break up with her.

>Sup Forumsack
>girlfriend
>wants to abort black baby

I would let her abort that abomination.

You're from Finland, right?

Maybe you should just Finnish what you started.

lol
Behind every kike, a leaf.

Good goy.

what did she say when you offered to take care of the kid? Something like "I'm not obligated to carry it in my body for 9 months"?

So because more Jews support it and you don't like Jews, it follows that anyone who says that opinion is a Jew?

Do you think you're a smart person?

Her father has indeed some business is Poland. I guess there are same the laws?

eyyyyyyyy

thats how its done.