Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-horrific-teen-beating-in-chicago-has-nothing-to-do-with-blm_us_586e77a4e4b099cdb0fbbdf1

>nothing to do with
Sounds like islam

Burn them all.

Yes it was just racially motivated violence towards those who oppose their """"movement""""

Thanks huffington shitpost.

did they even mention BLM in their video?

>This is hate. And hate doesn’t have a color

Except for when the laws proclaim that it can and does.

Yep, also Muhammad was the first feminist and Trump had a 2% chance to win the election.

I don't think so

Fuck I love the media and the rest of Sup Forums should too

They keep using this tactic. Watch the media and liberals spin this as some kind of a victimization of black people. Just fucking watch.

THIS is what helped Trump get elected. THIS is what is causing many white people to become racially aware, if even just a little.

Reminder that SJW's are a blessing in disguise.

Everything they advocate for was already going to happen, they just screamed it loud and proud for all to hear.

>person goes into nightclub and shoots gays
>screams "ALLAHU AKBAR" while he mows down gays
>"nothing to do with islam guise its guns tbqh"

>people kidnap a white autistic man, beat him, scalp him, force him to drink toilet water, scream "fuck donald trump...fuck white people!"
>have pro blm supporting comments all over their internet profiles
>"they isn't blm silly racists!"

>fights both physical and verbal breaking out at trump rallies
>revealed by James O'Keefe that Hillary works with organization that pays people (including homeless and mentally ill people) to go to rallies and incite violence
>"gee this trump supporters are so violent. Trump just makes everyone want to be violent"

>pol btfo

just saw this same shit on CNN

they fact-checked an opinion.....again

Fake news website

No it was a twitter campaign started by white nationalists to try and get people to join the cause.
They really think that the election of Trump will raise their numbers

hue-hue, if you aren't going to archive, at least delete the fucking last bit go link that let's them directly track where you came from more easily? Is it that hard?

Really.

So telling young kids that white people dont believe black lives matter for 4 years and then saying that white America is voting for literally hitler for 2 years had noting to so with these two nigs scalping a mentally handicapped guy for being white?

Don't worry kikes we don't blame them either.
>Everyday until you are in camps

>huffington shitpost

Fake news.

Your an idiot if you dont realize BLM is a leaderless group whom anyone can join. The same way occupy was and how anonymous was/is. Its a clever trick that allows you to do black hat shit; kidnappings/riots/shootings while being able to totally disavow the perpetrators
The white nationalists who thought up the Twitter campaign used the wrong attack vector and just look stupid now. They try Jewish tricks but never manage to pull them off.

Niggers too fucking stupid to have the political sense to do this on their own. The idea came from BLM.

Niggers too fucking stupid to keep their mouths shut. One or more will actually admit this at some point.

Niggers too fucking stupid.

Niggers.

Was BLM mentioned in the video?
Are the perpetrators part of BLM?
Have they ever participated in anything related to BLM?

Or is it just because they're black?

I feel Sup Forums is jumping the gun on this one.

Guys.

I don't think you understand.

The public DOES NOT TRUST THE MEDIA ANYMORE. Least of all HuffPo.

They will interpret the exact opposite of what HuffPo is reporting.

Yeah they denounced BLM. They said: "you know I was for the end of insitutionlised racism because I've experienced opression but those folks went too far when they killed those police officers and I renounced my affiliation," as she cut a chunk out of an autistic kids head and said fuck white people

If hate doesn't have a color, then why did the BLACK people say "fuck WHITE people" in the video. I mean I'm willing to say racism doesn't exist of HuffPo is

>huffington post
Kekeroo

Didnt they say Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?

>huffingtonpost

>literally BLM is the religion of peace

The theory is that black cannot be racist because race=prejudice+power. It made sense during Jim Crow, but that's all.

It's some silly Marxist folk art and an antiquated operative concept.

>literally every black person is a card carrying member of BLM

>written by lilly workneh
>workneh

Even their names have a negative attitude towards work.

>literally every black person ever harmed by cops did nothing wrong and it is always the cops' fault

no. It's just some bullshit that butthurt Sup Forumstards made up because instead of taking an actual story of black-on-white violence and just running with it, they feel compelled to add lies to it

huffpo is fake news

No shit.

>Group whose members called for violence against white people on more than one ocasion.
>Suddenly stupid teens heed the call
>"Thishasnothingtodowithus-x86.exe"

Yes, Sup Forums actually came up with #BLMkidnapping. Why would Sup Forums be BTFO? We created this fake news.