Time to fire Bill O'Reilly

Any of you see O'Reilly tonight. This old senile piece of shit passive aggressively keeps going in in Trump. He no longer does his preproduction homework, is too flip about everything, and cannot defend the truth, letting these piece of shit disinformation agents walk all over him.

Tucker time.

no one?

Meh orielly is tryint to be mr "fair and balanced" but lets me honest wheb has he said somthing relevant.

Compare him to hannity who interviewed assange

only rural idiots watch fox anyway

yeah- maybe i've just become more redpilled. it seems that about a decade ago he was trying.

>watching O'Really ever

No thanks

he's taking the 9pm slot

we have it in Canada, I bet you don't have it in europe, nigger

>Asking if we watched Orelly
Where do you think you are?

Bill Orielly is racist.

Dumping more based bill

Daww so cute to see fox try to stay relevant. I never cared for the neocon cuck central

Where do you get your news? Fox is better than Breitbart or Infowars.

can you please lower the quality a little bit for the australians

This guy was bought out years ago.

trumps twitter is better than all

This. For a time I though Bill was very reasonable. now I realize he is a cuck.

O'Reilly is, and has always been, a massive blowhard with no intellectual honesty. He's such a smug asshole.

It's called being unbiased. Bill O'Reilly is the only host on Fox who doesn't dickride Trump but instead debates with him based on facts. They practically agree on everything too like immigration, 2nd amendment, government control, etc

Why would you want Fox to be the rightwing version of CNN/msnbc?

i think he just whimsically decides what opinion to have.

Sup Forums was full of pedophiles back in 2006.

Social media is even better. At least you can easily differentiate between facts and opinion.

>Fox is better than Breitbart or Infowars
nice bait

And they were all far-left by the time, marijuana degenerates mostly.

>Where do you get your news? Fox is better than Breitbart or Infowars.

zerohedge
zerocensorship
liveleak
bestgore
pol

etc

Sure thing, I'll hop on the next Pence trip back to 2006.

Okay but that's like a few tweets a day
This senpai. Trump said debating bill was harder than actually debating

I too remember the internet before it became a nuetered police state

Also remember when Sup Forums was creative and worth visiting

i agree...this would be my primetime line up...

8:00 Justice with Judge Jeannie
9:00 Tucker
10:00 Hanity...

lets meme this into our timeline..

Yeah, it's almost like Bill has been doing shit like this for a lot longer than Tuck the buck.

Bill O'rielly has been the number one cable news show for ten years. In your dreams losers. Bill has an actual news show where Tucker, although he is funny, just yells at liberals.

I like bill and watched him tonight. The Russians probably did hack the DNC leaks not wikileaks or the machines like nutty liberals are trying to paint it as.

Ehh Hannity just rides Trump's dick though. He's like Bill Mitchell, practically part of Trump's campaign staff.

His interview with Assange was basically just him trying to get Assange to repeat Republican talking points with loaded questions.

Then again all Tucker does is invite the most idiotic liberals he can find, like literally just random leftie college students sometimes, and destroy them, which is entertaining but not at all informative or thought-provoking to a right-wing viewer.

Remember MSM has to appeal to the lowest common denominator, just because they're right wing doesn't mean they're worth listening to

it teaches you to hate the left and the people who support it.

I need to save that picture of the snake going from libertarian right to authoritarian right, it's funny how this journey over the last few years and all the whiny liberals has changed me, despite even agreeing with them on certain things like muh drugs. But they are just too fucking retarded

sauce on video?

digits confirm this shit poster is actually right

Bill O' has always been trash.

Plz replace with Tomi Lahren

Tucker is an annoying cunt more often than not. They can do better.

Bill O'Reilly has been pro trump since the start faggot. He just tries to be fair.

>Roman_Catholic_Cuckold.png

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE A SHILL. CARLSON IS THE BIGGER ROMAN CATHOLIC C-UCK.

TUCKER CARLSON SHOULD FUCKIN TAKE CUES FROM O'REILLY YOU FUCKING FLAMING FAGGOT.

This. Honestly, I LIKE BRET BAIER WAY MORE THAN TUCKER, AND I LIKE ERIC BOLLING A LOT MORE TOO. TUCKER CARLSON FUCKING SUCKS COCK