Reminder that Jon Stewart cucked the "uncuckable" Tucker years ago and since then, the cucked Tuck has never recovered

Reminder that Jon Stewart cucked the "uncuckable" Tucker years ago and since then, the cucked Tuck has never recovered.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8

You never see him wear a bowtie anymore, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/314303/trump-tucker-carlson-i-get-more-pussy-than-you-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DbUlwGyKc&t=3h6m10s
youtu.be/IPc9Cs-TcJE?t=44m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I had the balls to wear a bow tie. One day my friend, one day...

Sup Forums btfo

this is the reason why intelligent suburban people all voted for hillary while dumb rural folk all voted for trump

Johnathan Kike Leibowitz actually redpilled the young Tucker. It was a good lesson for the younger tyke. Since that day long ago, he has never trusted a kike. They always pull that 'why are you so serious?'/It's just a prank, calm down clown shit when you call them on their shit, but you're fair game.

Every hero has his rough past

He did recover however, as clearly evidenced by his advancement into the Fox flagship timest, while Jon Liebowitz went on to burn out, coasted for about 5 years of Jerry Lewis impersonations and has since retired from public life after getting Trumped.

One of them has a show in primetime on the most watched news network in the US and the other is an unemployed angry kike who's protégé is getting his late night propaganda show cancelled because the bush era eneded 10 years ago. Who really won in the end?

I don't think
spouting "I'M A COMEDY SHOW, ITS SATIRE I HAVE NO AGENDA" over and over is an arguement

cucked so hard

(((Stewart)))
Good goy.

Lmao. This.

>Tuckers high pitches laughing white male nervousness at the end

That's usually when whitboi gets jumped. You can smell the fear at being confronted

I just watched it expecting to see a younger Tucker get btfo and all that happened is that a snarky Jew made fun of his bowtie. I want my money back

Link?

>Sup Forums unironically supporting a mainstream media shill

This whole board is an oxymoron of retardation. As long they're on your side, you faggots will suck anyones dick

deathandtaxesmag.com/314303/trump-tucker-carlson-i-get-more-pussy-than-you-do/

Thanks

>leaf

funny thing is now hes copying stewart's style of debating retards.

Jon Stewart flexed his liberal smugness and said absolutely nothing. It was endlessly touted as a victory for no reason whatsoever other than he was being a complete asshole.

Triggered!
Can't cuck the Tuck.

>dumb rural folk
Rural Americans have eight points of IQ on the average urbanite.

>About 15 years ago, I said something nasty on CNN about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t now remember the context, assuming there was one. In any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.

“It’s true you have better hair than I do,” Trump said matter-of-factly. “But I get more pussy than you do.” Click.

please be true

>ID contains 'Won'
>implying you didn't kill your opponents
Good work.

You mean THIS John Liebowitz who i snow an old, bearded, rambling, psychotic Jew?

It's kind of like Tucker went through a redemption arc.

He was a handsome, cocky man. More talented than most, but also naive in his youth. In this naivete he pitted himself against an older, wizened veteran, and his skill was found wanting.

And so he was publicly embarrassed, and forced to retreat into the wilderness. He likely wallowed in shame for some time, but in the end did he give up? No. He trained.

Night after night, push up after crunch, perplexed facial expression after condescending laugh, he honed his skill to appeal to confirmation bias under sensei O'Reilly, and now he has come back to claim what is rightfully his.

I foresee another showdown between Carlson and Stewart in the future. A final battle in which redemption and legacy are both on the line. A rumble in the jungle that will be remembered for eons to come.

The man in your picture has been punished, and in his exile he has found strength.

Times change cuckold. Now Tucker is funny and Jon Stewart lives on a dog farm or something.

It's 2017.

>says that the American people are on trouble and need help
>why aren't you doing anything on your show?
>it's a comedy show

How was this Tucker getting BTFO? Leibowitz claimed that the nation was in trouble and that the people need help, but shifted all responsibility off of his own shoulders. This is typical kikery. If he truly believed what he was saying then he would have been using his platform to hold politician's feet to the fire.

>implying Trump didn't cuck him for the rest of his life

He actually owns both.

>Goku beat vegeta.
>vegeta disappears and trains
>comes out with a slick new look and a fuckton more powerlevel.

Yet tucker has a top rated show and Jewart is shoveling shit. Really makes you think.

Classic Trump bantz.

good post senpai

I saw jon stewert act like a spoiled child and when he was called on his bullshit he replies "I dont care"

fuck jon stewert and all his phony hypocritical bullshit.

lol if you think some fag like Milo Yiannovich or Gavin McInnes is somehow better then Carlson because they're too retarded and degenerate to sellout. What are you, some alt-right hipster?

now pretend he's talking to john oliver

That explains this whole Drumpf thing.. Jon Stewart never got over being cucked by Trump..

> calls Oliver from his dog farm..
> Oliverrr... YOu must avenggee meee..

Nah he dodged every reasonable question with "muh comedy".
Typical Jew bullshit, but it's not an argument.

It reminds me of when he was interviewed by Craig kilbourne on the daily show. he was a rude cunt then too. how did this smug kike ever become popular, his brand of comedy is purely "im a cocky faggot who thinks im better than you".

whats this screen originally from?
sauce?

Kek, Tucker couldn't handle the Big Jewish Cock

what a pathetic lil white boi

Yeah, I watched the first half and didn't really see Stewart win.... Maybe it happens towards the end, cbf to watch the rest.

All I saw was:
>Everything you say is to be taken 100% seriously and therefore subject to any criticism I want.
>But I'm a comedian, so whenever you call me out on my shit I can just say I was joking and I don't care.
>Haha, looks like you lose again, goy.

That's not cucking. That's simple dishonesty. Jon Stewart puts himself forward as a serious moral leader whenever he sees fit. When is called on it he magically becomes a ridiculous clown that nobody should take seriously. When he is called on that he reverses again. That's not cucking, that's a floundering defendant jumping between stories.

I can't even awtch this shit but have fun maybe its this one idk youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

I would love to get Stewart on a show and have somebody nail him down on his bullshit "I'm just a comedian" defense. Is there anything more fraudulent than establishment hacks funded by Jews spouting bullshit political propaganda, only to fall back on the "dude it's just comedy!" line whenever their crap comes under scrutiny?

Disgusting.

this

Stewart went on that show will malicious intent

Tuck could have cucked Stewart but didn't want to be rude

This. Whenever he gets called out about some bullshit on his show he just says "muh comedy, it's a prank bro"

fucking love how this board will deepthroat anyone on the right while they are getting owned just so they can say "their" guy won.

If you show that clip to normal people (ie: not retards who shitpost on a hate message board all day) they will saw Stewart won.

Stop nurturing chaos.

How did he win though? Other than saying "I'm a comedian, I was joking," every time he was attacked.

If you consider that winning then you're a dumbass. The only thing he (((won))) was a liberal popularity contest.

Nah

yes, because normies are the authority on everything

Well yeah he's just cracking jokes and pretending to have an irrefutable opinion, normal people wouldn't see through his jewish tricks

It was a different time back then (pre-Obama) and The Daily Show wasn't really exposed as a leftist shill and could still feasibly hide behind the claim of 'anti-authoritarian satirist'. You can't claim to be tapping the vein of Juvenal while gargling the Emperor's balls and whining that it's the evil opposition party's fault that the President is unable to fulfill his promises.

>Criticizes his credibility for being unprofessional and having a clear bias
>"I'm just a comedian"
>Criticizes that his opinion doesn't matter because he's just a comedian
>"I bring better quality journalism even though I'm a comedian, so you suck goyim"
>Criticizes that he has a responsibility to be non-bias or at least honest about his bias providing his journalism considering how most of the young generation was getting their news solely from him for a several years
>"I'm just a comedian"

The ride never ends.

The one thing I will say about Stewart is that at least his interviews are ok. Colbert and all the others are just a fucking mess when it comes to interviews.

He's kinda cute with bowtie.

This.

Liebowitz won by framing himself as fulfilling the media's role as questioner of authority, and placing the burden of proof on young Tucker to establish that he is just a partisan shill. Since Carlson couldn't do that, he had to try and bait Liebowitz, who was too smart to fall into such a thing and instead decided to simply mock him and his program. If the debate happened now with blatant shills like the [current year] fag shitting up the airspace, Liebowitz could not use the same tactic.

he did win. but he won through bluster. he won because it's about seeming the most witty and having the best one-liners and he's a comedian

and even then it's not that witty. it's how he deliver it. how often do leftists pull the "stop. just stop." argument? how often do normies in general?

watch this clip. in it the guy basically says nothing insightful and repeats himself, but the way he delivers it and appeals to base emotions earns him a round of applause at the end. he won the audience over even though he didn't say anything intelligent
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DbUlwGyKc&t=3h6m10s

"""winning""" according to the audience does not mean you were in the right. getting a round of applause does not mean you really deserved it

I don't even have to watch the video to tell you Jon Stewart made a few limp wristed and/or back handed comments and backed down or off however you want to look at it with a joke when it looked like he was about to get a response he'd have no real comeback too. I used to watch Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert all the time before they became massive faggots so I know exactly how both of them act and how they act isn't winning.

>you wear a bow tie, so I win the argument

This the height of American political discourse. How stupid are you people?

>Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again.

>Implying we should support fucking kikes.
Leafcuck should hang himself.

Jon Stewart

>When I make a salient point, you should listen to it and find me wise.

>When I screw up and get the facts wrong, I'm just a comedian. You can't hold me to any standards.

That has to be the most perfect position to be in. Your points are taken seriously until you screw up and then you're just a comedian.

ahhh this is the source? looks like its at about 8 minutes. i always wonderred if he actually said "You own nothing" lol

>john stewart the king of kike komedy on kike kenteral btfo'd tucker

no,
if you remember the days back around 2005-2014 when leftwing komedians would actually just be dicks instead of debate,
if you ever forget the days where the left won by making people laugh instead of actually making any sense then you were never there for the leftwing shitshow that was the past 8 years.

>tfw you're old enough to remember when this happened and went kinda semi-viral at the time

Feels bad, man.

Study hard, get laid and take advantage of those easy muscle gains in your 20s, lads.

Tucker Carlson was really rude to the head guy from AE911 Truth once, so i used to hate him. I like him better now that im not liberal anymore and Trump has softened my libertarian stance.

911 was still an inside job though

Here is a recent talk Tucker had where he talks about that debate with Jon Stewart. youtu.be/IPc9Cs-TcJE?t=44m13s

He seems to have taken it well, took good life lessons and moved on to be stronger.

It's hard to believe that at one time Stewart was pretty even-handed and made good points, especially about the Iraq War, and Tucker Carlson was the pinnacle characteristic neocon butt boy. No wonder things have changed so much

I can say whatever I want too without any data. Reddit users have a higher IQ than Sup Forums users.

goddam that is one /comfy/ pig

Jon steward is very witty and that's why you fall for his act so much but if you actually listen to what he says in that clip you can see just how much of an ass and hypocrite he is.

He keeps trying to claim he's just doing a comedy show, it's nothing serious, then immediately says he's helping people and that the MSM takes cues from him because he's just a pillar or morality.

What's ironic is he is very clearly the front for the democratic establishment while calling tucker partisan and tucker keeps getting sucked into stewards snide comedy remarks which makes him look bad.

He wants claim a moral high ground d while attacking someone because they wear a bow tie. What's interesting is he couldn't back up any of his claims while tucker was able to point out specific examples and steward just filibusters and dodges with baseless claims and more witty insults

Tucker actually pulls it off fairly well, it's a shame he never wears it anymore

>watch this clip
>3 hours 15 minutes 39 seconds long