Why are women such pieces of shit? how do we fix them?

why are women such pieces of shit? how do we fix them?

Mandatory beatings.

Abolish text messaging.

She's not interested and she doesnt have to be fag. I mean women are whatever but maybe you're just unimportant fampai.

So the difference between me and her is I actually have shit to do?

> Hey, how was your day?
> Good.
> Did you do anything fun :)
> No.
> I saw X on tv today, it was so funny
> Lol.
> Do you want to hang out tomorrow?
> Maybe.
> What're you up to right now?
> Nothing.

Women text like a wall. With other dudes, it's always fucking fun to text. We can talk about multiple things all at once for hours.

Women just have this "entertain me" sort of attitude. It fucking sucks.

And no, I don't exclusively text girls I'm interested in dating. This rough example I just gave reminds me of a good friend who I've known for years. We have great conversations in-person. Over the phone? Forget it.

I don't understand what they're trying to imply in your picture

Dates a girl like that, she was a dime but I couldn't deal with it

Texting has become a chore. I hate it.

give em a good hard fucking in the ass every day

This is the queerest pic I've ever seen

It's only a chore with girls.

The odd thing about this whole phenomenon, is that you'd think it's supposed to be the other way around. Girls are known for always being on their phones, texting & gossiping and all that BS.

Why can't they just provide feedback when they're talking? Carry the conversation; make it progress...?

well that's the best i could come up with

>Texting back immediately

Fuck, you guys are faggots. Wait about 15-30 minutes or some shit then text her back, it shows your time is valuable.
>what if she responds an hour later
Then text her back 2 hours later nigga or drop the convo

then stop texting her faggot

if thats how she texts you she obviously doesnt like you

This is the queerest pic I've ever seen...

If this meme was made by a man then this:

They are not. You should not generalize here. maybe some are. You have to find a good one :) Maybe check out some other cultures? Diversity is great :)

Because they arent interested. Plain and simple. Girls contribute to the convo if they like a guy

But you're already a faggot, why do you care about women?

>11:45 am
>12:50 am

She texted him back 23 hours later?

No - I refuse to play games with her. Carefully planning when to text them? That makes life so complicated. It's just another one of their shit tests, to be honest.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL ME, CALL MY FUCKING PHONE.

A text is to send a message to be read later. Its not for conversing. This is why people don't know how to interact anymore.

bitches rite

but good catch

Fuck you and your fucking texting games. If I want to have a conversation I'm going to have a fucking conversation.

That's the idea OP seems to be conveying, yea.

Again - that example was from my conversation WITH A FRIEND (who happens to be a girl) who I've been friends with for years!

If she didn't like me (as a friend) she probably wouldn't made it obvious at some point between fucking kindergarten and college.

Unless it's where/what time we should meet up, texting is a chore whether it's from a guy or girl. I'd be a much happier person without a mobile phone.

I got 20 texts about the Chicago kidnapping thing over the last 12 hours, and I didn't care to answer any of them, but I did because I want to keep my friends. I fucking hate it.

>he texts females regularly
Only text to establish plans and answer/ask questions. Rarely conversate. If it's someone you can easily see multiple times a week don't ever.

*probably would've

This guy gets it.

Stop nurturing chaos.

Between a woman and a man there is a balance (sry bad english). So if you show too much interest, then she will have no motivation, as she kind of already has you. You have to confuse her. maybe wait until she asks u something and then dont reply for like 2 days. she will think about it. then reply lowkey like "sry was a busy". Dont act like an asshole, but at the beginning you have to be a bit "rough".

Even the most ugly loser girls do this shit. They are simply flaky and lazy. Everyone constantly has their phone next to them, in their pocket, or in their hand. These dumb sluts see everything instantly, they read it, and flat out ignore you. Even the ones who are very interested in you, they are completely unable to have a convo whatsoever outside of single-word replies and emoji's. Lazy boring whores.

...or you know...13 hours later

> sry bad english
No problem dude...

> "sry was a busy"
> instantly hear that in Mario's voice
FUCKING KEK

Good look having a conversation with a cumdumpster who's too busy getting faceblasted by a pack of niggers to text back.

Keep complaining all you want but that is the right answer. There's nothing careful about it, just wait a while before you text them back. Literally the only thing you achieve by texting immediately is seeing their response a little earlier than if you waited a bit.

Wait a little while to show that you're a busy guy who isn't breaking his neck at a 90 degree angle looking at his phone every 4 seconds.

I agree I loathe that entertain me attitude which is why I don't bother. Its either that or condescending.

But I get what you mean. Yeah, you're right.

I just hate the fact that we have to play these games with them. It's stupid.

Hit it off with a gal I met on a dating site, had a great first date....2 weeks later, she dumps because I "don't communicate well". She literally sent me walls of texts. Constantly. Was not sad to see her go.

>Apologizing to anyone, ever

Medpack you have much to learn.

>Expecting somebody to look at the fucking phone all the time.

>pretending like girls don't have their phones on them 24/7 and aren't constantly checking them

So what.
She clearly loves establishing the fact that you're just a FRIEND, over and over.

Women who are romantically interested text back with much more enthusiasm. Which is what I was pointing out. Thanks for proving my point.

If she is taking that long to reply, it's because she's fucking someone else or not that into you.

I date bitches who text me constantly, always wanting my attention.

The minute they stop, I ignore them.

Bitches are like cats, if you give them too much attention, they get bored with you and walk away.

You have to be a dick with bitches.

That's how women work.

This is actually what I do to women. Am I a prick?

Texting is supposed to be fun.

Dudes understand that, and I almost die laughing when someone sends me like a photoshop they made or something. Girls? First of all, girls aren't funny. Second of all, a lot of them are just plain boring.

This is just a general trend, actually. It could be that they're shit-testing us, but it could also be that they're fucking empty. Things like pic related are to blame. They're taught at an early age to just look pretty and not DO anything or PURSUE a hobby or LEARN for fun.

Nothing wrong with that. You two were incompatible and she was right to break it off. Would you rather she led you on? Pussy.

>you replied me
What the fuck is this shit?

Texting is fucking retarded.

If you want to talk then fucking call me. I'm not going to sit and type out messages

its not that hard you betamale
The process is basically the same across the board.
And they're a dime a dozen. You can literally practice this shit every single day with clerks and see how there's zero reason to hate it unless youre bad at it.

If you wanted to have a conversation you wouldn't be txting, retard. Txt messages aren't for conversations, they're for quick exchanges of small information. Either call or meet in person if you want to talk, pussy.

She doesn't need to establish that fact. I've been in and out relationships all the while texting her. It's pretty fucking obvious I don't see her that way.

>play her games, senpai
fuckoff

>american education

bitch OP says it took her 25 hours, and 5 mins to reply

kek, spoke with a british girl few years ago, our convo was exactly like this. Not only did she ever talk about weather and what i'm doing, anytime i tried to talk about something more interesting, the reply was "don't know" "lol" etc.

Now i speke with an estonian girl and she has some interesting and insightful stuff to say, but we only text once a week.

Kek those magazines. Yet feminists wonder why it's mostly men that are interested in stem fields.

>Not gonna play no games mur mur

This is why you probably jerk it more yourself then having her do it bro. Just sayin.

Are you not sitting right now, and did you not just type out that post?

I need to see that dick.

Voluntary extinction. Let the universe try again on another planet. Maybe we won't fuck our species up next time.

THIS IS A SHIT TEST.
If you text a girl back right away she will immediately lose interest because you look desperate.

I'll do you one better. GF goes out for nine, ten hours with "friends." She comes home, sits down, starts texting. I ask her what she was up to all day - "Nothing."

She's cheating on me, isn't she.

Disregard women, acquire currency.

>Pretending like anyone has the obligation to treat your fucking text message asap.
It has nothing to do with male or female that a little communication device dictates your life.

All faggots going "why didnt you reply to my text" because you hadn't your phone 30 mins with you should take a flamethrower to the face.

>Fuck, you guys are faggots. Wait about 15-30 minutes or some shit then text her back, it shows your time is valuable.

>woman-tier normie logic

If you like someone, text back immediately, because you obviously aren't really busy.

If you don't like someone, you shouldn't be texting them at all in the first place.

You're not friends or someone I'm banging. I'm also not going to keep getting notifications once I close my browser window.

Sounds like you would be happier pursuing a relationship with a man, faggot.

You're actually right mur mur

Women are children and have no agency. Stop expecting anything logical out of them dude.

>giving women attention if she's not sucking your dick

You fucking faggots and your texting

We don't. We must hasten development of AI fembots.

>You must instantly reply to my fucking texts

Fuck you asshole. I absolutely hate that aspect of modern society. Everybody thinks they have a right to your attention every single minute of the day.

If you want to talk to somebody right away why not just call them?

>how do we fix X

Girls like games you dolt, it doesn't even take effort. Just give her attention then take it away, rinse and repeat.

What the fuck are you talking mongoloid? I'm not basing anything off OP's pic. Kill yourself.

>If you like someone, text back immediately, because you obviously aren't really busy.
You're clearly not busy at all then. Find something to do then put her on pause

...possibly.

This.

Only via text... like, I don't know... Sup Forums...
Plz be my ai gf user :3

No, it's not
> giving women attention
It's
> giving a person who I'm friends with attention, because we're friends!

Hi there partner! It seems like you could benefit from a bit of dating advice

/r/TheRedPill will for surely solve your problems and help ya out with the ladies if you catch my drift.

Cheers.

>Plz be my ai gf user :3

i want one, please i hope we get them in 20-30 years.

She's hinting around that she doesn't really want to be talking to you.

First of all, that's fucking reddit.

Second: MGTOW >> TRP.

Doubt it, otherwise she'd make an excuse (whether it be true or not) like she usually does...

> I'm too tired to text
> I'm going to take a nap
> Sorry, I'm busy rn
Etc.

Breh, I totally get you. Here's a tip : only roastie whores indoctrinated to modern dating culture are like this. A normal girl is going to be just like you - she has her plans and life, but her phone is nearby and she will always message you back. But the thing is you have to find these girls. The normie girls are the toughest to find because they're always inside or out of sight in general.

Just lift and read books and shit, become your own man and women will fall into place.

I don't get a lot of pussy by any means, but if I come across a hoe who plays that whole "2 hours to respond" bullshit then I just drop her on the spot. 50% of the time they will come running back, and the other 50% you'll never talk to her again.

Doubt it all you want. One-word replies are a HUGE red flag.

Think whatever makes you feel better though.

>Girlfriend having a argument with me via texts that I find stupid.
>Sit my phone down after she said "I'm done with you."
>Apparently, phone was sat down in a dead zone on my coffee table.
>3 hours later check phone to call somebody.
>Flood of texts.
>Its her ranting and raving about how much of a shit I am for not responding to her texts and how we are done etc etc.
>Where are you, your fucking cheating on me, I knew it, Ill burn your house down.
>Just save them as threats and sleep soundly that night knowing I was finally free from her.

> "A normal girl is going to be just like you"

This...

> tfw met a qt non-roastie christian girl in highschool
> tfw we'd text for hours while I was at work
> tfw the conversations were always alive and going places
> tfw she's gone now :(

You're in denial. We've all been there though so don't take it personally.

Anyways, you're wasting your time.

Mentality of most women is that you're there to entertain them. Most of them rely on guys to make the first moves and initiate everything.

Unfortunately, this makes a lotta them crippled when it comes to social interaction, hence why they are so fucking boring to talk to at length holy shit.

In person, it's a lot easier to overlook as there's more distractions going on and keep talk flowing, so try to keep it physical if LOL is the highlight of your text-based conversations.

Unless she's some weirdo, you're only going to disappoint yourself.

> Think whatever makes you feel better
That's the reason we browse Sup Forums :^)

Was she too retarded to try calling you instead?

Ignore her. Make her think you're busy and important. That's all it takes for her to want you desperately.

yup sorry bro

Have you ever had a guy friend or an ugly chick text you and you see it and have no interest to check it/reply? If not when that happens youll understand.

Sounds very biring and unfulfilling. I'll stick to calls

Occasionally not answering texts for hours or even until the next day is a good way of reinforcing that your world doesn't revolve around her. It's stupid, but women treat men who are attentive and caring like shit, so you have to feign indifference sometimes.

Wow, this sounds totally fun, fulfilling, and worthwhile!

Anyone else hate texting? I never got it or liked it. It feels awkward as fuck and I prefer verbal communication or long-form typing.

1000000% Agree with this.

Fuck all you faggots with your little phones that you worship.

I look at my phone maybe 3 times a day.