"RACIST ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON Sup Forums ARE THE ROOT OF THE CAUSE"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AF7npmdHas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then why whenever a black person is shot by the cops does the BLM banner fly?

BLM is a self identifying group. This is a (jewish) trick to allow anyone to be a member when it suits them, but disavow anyone who needs cast off for whatever reason.

Niggers are such niggers.

Yes, Leaf. They are the root of the cause

You think your safe just because the cops are calling it a hate crime now? BLM has declared war and we will bring it on the 14th
March on Chicago January 14th. Take back the city. Project Make Chicago Great Again. It doesn't matter if you're a fat neckbeard or skinny little bitch. We will outnumber them 5 to 1. We will have the guns and numbers. Sticks and stones will break their bones but words will do nothing. It will be a peaceful protest however if we are assaulted we must be prepared to defend ourselves. Please listen to our anthem of peace.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AF7npmdHas

>alt right
made up buzzword that works like says. also hilarious google analytics results, it was literally invented by CTR during the election
>on Sup Forums
anyone on here is too lazy to give a shit
1/10 for making me respond

Exactly. They play that card on offense so we'll make them play it on defense, too. Fuck them.

Let them try this in Detroit

So I guess deductive reasoning is racist now, too. Who knew?

shills plx go.

proclaiming all black people are victims of racism played no role whatsoever

no culture of victimization to see here

move along citizen

Yeah, but white people can't be racist.

Because people who are indeed racially superior cannot be racist towards the inferior, only talk truth. It's only racially inferior people who can be racist towards the superior - when they are trying to usurp a position on the racial ladder which they are not entitled to.

>Recreational Protective Services

>Because people who are indeed racially superior cannot be racist towards the inferior, only talk truth.

wew, almost got rustled for a second

bide your time and let your rage simmer. soon.

Shill? You're just a lazy fuckin pussy who rolls over and spreads his ass cheeks for the BBC you fuckin faggot. Stand up and be a man for once in your life. I'm not taking this shit anymore. I'm ready for war. You will be one of the slaughtered

WTF is the alt right?

>blm kidnapping white people to commit hate crimes makes you racist

>Their shared race is apparently enough to make each of them guilty of each others' crimes

Oh jeez... kinda like how BLM and other leftist sjw shits claim that all whites are guilty of oppression and benefit from white privilege and other dumb shit.....

Praise kek.

It's a label the left put out right before the election when the email leaks began surfacing.

They tried to get us to self identify in meatsapce with it
A few suckers did and now. They are getting crushed
So the left is claiming that the alt-right was destroyed and (((they))) won

Gee... I can't imagine how infuriating it must be for an entire section of people to hold you accountable for things you never did.

I'm glad black people don't consider us all guilty of MUH SLAVERY and shoehorn it into every possible fucking situation they can.

Marching on a city that is already lost. Good luck.

Zack the Roach

Zach De La Roach

why are they trippin? we're just exercising some of that sweet sweet privilege

The point isn't to save it. It's to burn it down. Exterminate

The half spic half jew

the independent is owned by a jewish russian oligarch

What the hell kind of garbage was that anthem? Jesus, I hope the truck of peace will come to visit, because nothing of value will be lost.

Praise Kek

we had a thread going this morning, that was serving up a record number of gets.
we were deciding what to happen to one of the girl kidnappers.
it really was a bit scary.

>made up buzzword

>t's a label the left put out right before the election when the email leaks began surfacing.

Pic related

>their shared race is apparently enough to make each of them guilty of others' crimes

I guess the same should be said about blaming white people for things that happened decades to centuries before they were even alive.

Wew Lads

>1 post by this ID