C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W

Purge the Ethno nationalists, thug culture is the problem kill it, and black people will civilize.

>>black people will civilize

God I didn't know I could eye roll that hard

>a few suggestions on how to be a better kidnapping victim
You're right, let's go back to when we were good at kidnapping.

Be more Libertarian

Oh I'm sorry... You're lost. You somehow found your way onto a meme and off the farm. This is why farmers are going broke buying expensive equipment!

Im not joking.

Is this real?

The line is so blurred now I can't fucking tell anymore

Esscuse me

Did I stutter, shithead?

Niggers ain't nothing but lost farm equipment.

I agree with you dude.

White peoples just need to, when kid napped, give them their moms phone number or their trust fund info so the boogs can appropriate the money.

Reparations baby

Niggers kidnapped a handicapped guy in a disarmed city. Every person involved in that kidnapping should have been payed out by gunfire. Fuck you for supporting this shit. Eat a bullet.

Those were just good boys who waz in a bad crowd

Good Boyz know when to draw the line. Their thugs who put someone in a self defensive situation. Next time hopefully someone will shoot them.

Yeah hopefully. I thought maybe some vengeance would happen today, but everyone's cuck'd. I wonder how many black on white hate crimes happen that don't get classified as such. Especially as compared now to white on black hate crime, looking at a nigger the wrong way is a hate crime

get back to work

Chicago is a Democrats creation. Disarmed and tolerant of bullshit. It needs a firm hand and 50 percent of it's population gassed.