He's also a monkey

at least he has one respectable daughter

fpbp

nice james bond get

>respectable
They're niggers, there is nothing deserving of respect

this is pretty much it

>discuss
no. Just want him gone. Even if he did have good intentions, both the president and his peon supporters on the ground walk around like blind people

Stop nurturing chaos.

Mike is hard to take

pls user... Sasha gets good grades, never drinks or does drugs, has no boyfriend, and never stays out late.

Meanwhile Malia is out stripping and doing drugs at festivals and doing god knows what with her rapper "friends"

i wish i knew what each one was thinking

He was too young and idealistic.

Reality fucking broke him.

These niggers just fucked the president's daughter. Just let it sit k inhow fall our nation has been debased

And they're both niggers that have a faggot for a 'father' and a tranny groid for a 'mother'

I don't care, they are all filthy niggers, every single one of them could die right now and nothing of value would ever be lost.

>He hates his job.
I'm sure there are perks.

>He hates the constitution.
He must.

>He hates his country.
>Seems like it.

>He hates himself.
He should.

>He was just an ignorant nigger that rode white guilt and illegal kickbacks to the whitehouse
>Having an actual job broke him
FTFY

He's a fucking moron who had no idea how the world works and no qualifications to lead a country (just like Weedman in canada).
He just wanted to be president but had no ability to lead and no good ideas, got controlled by bankers and other politicians like Clinton and now realises he's a failure, a fuckup, is hated by most people and his precious legacy has thankfully been wiped out, what a fucking joke. I thought he'd be better than W Bush but he's just as bad.
It'll be hilarious to see Syria return to peace once he's gone, I hope he disappears like W so I never have to see this failure again

and i hate him

>I'll have the most transparent administration in history
>Sea levels will drop

etc.

I really don't think any of the candidates know what they're really getting into when they sign up for the job.
I'm just so happy we found one with a set of skills for management and, well, a set in general

the 4 degenerates

He's a human being mother fucker

Well that's like, your opinion, man

He doesn't hate himself. He comes off as a narcissist to me.

was*

Didn't a psychologist say this about Obama back in 2008? That he exhibits traits of a narcissist.

So he's a mother fucker as well as being a mulatto with a mother as white as snow.

Proof?

That's a fucking great photograph.

Many of 'them' don't appreciate their free public housing and actually mistreat it

>implying you wouldn't do the same first day in office

JFK did lines and fucked hookers on that desk. I wouldn't freak out about the President putting his feet on it.

I would never put my feet on someone else's furniture. Despite the fact that I'm here, I do have a certain amount of class and respect

>JFK did lines and fucked hookers on that desk
pic or it didn't happen. Pull your tongue out of his ass

And yet he plans to stick around washington after office to influence affairs like no modern president before him.

faggot

It's his furniture. He can do whatever he wants with it. It was only after JFK's wife that the first floors of the whitehouse became something that was to be preserved, but thatts just a norm. Legally the president could demolish the whitehouse and move to Trump Tower.

I searched your statement about the furniture. It seems you are correct.

Still, he's a lazy, classless and angry man who doesn't respect his position or the great men who have paced that floor before him