Both whites and blacks are violent sometimes

White people kill people = an isolated case of some maniacs

Black people kill people = the entire black race is at fault

Double standards much?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/kkk-lynched-3446-blacks-86-years-abortion-claims-many-black-babies-less-four-days
youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was 4 niggers u jew

He's actually a very good person. He confirmed that Chile/Argentina/Uruguay and South brazil are white.

When the KKK murdered black people by the masses less than century ago and executing them in the streets, it was much worse than anything blacks do to you whites right now

no

Maybe we should separate

Stop nurturing chaos.

>Israel
Get out. I'm a leaf and you sicken me.

>by the masses

Source?

cnsnews.com/news/article/kkk-lynched-3446-blacks-86-years-abortion-claims-many-black-babies-less-four-days

I'm just gonna leave this here...

>White people kill people = an isolated case of some maniacs

welcome to WORLD VIEW

Why are you keeping Sudanese refugees in internment campa before you deport them then?

This only shows that blacks are arrested and prosecuted for crimes more than every other race and Asians are under-arrested and under-prosecuted

The vast majority of blacks are peaceful people
The vast majority of whites are peaceful people

In the past whites used to murder blacks more (the kkk) Right now blacks have a higher homicide rate.

Both "races" are just humans. we are all human. the human race

this never happened

Yes subversive kike I agree the poor niggers were dragged kicking and screaming into modern times. If they clearly don't want to live in western society we should just have separate countries. It's the most humane thing to do.

I'm a lefty voter in every election i don't do that

What do you mean sometimes? White people literally burned down their own continent twice. They're so inherently violent that politicians were able to convince US Germans and Italians to return to Europe and kill their brothers and fathers.

No other ethnic group has ever turned around and mauled its own ethnic group by the millions. Violence between groups, sure, but whites are the only group that not only went outside their borders to commit violence, but then turned on eachother twice and killed millions of their own men, women, and children

Vile

>Literally thousands of murder cases against blacks committed by the KKK

>Hehe!!! it never happened :3

>Jews murder Palestinian children

"It was their fault goyim, that rock damaged our F15!"

Go Krav Maga somewhere else Schlomo.

>4 niggers torture and kidnap white man
>niggers act like victims
>whine about slavery and kkk
Subhuman fucking whining children.

Everyone has the capacity to be violent. Statistics show that blacks are more prone to it, which kills any chance of positive race relations. The government needs to cut public housing and allow people to self-segregate, as they naturally will. It would solve many of our problems regarding race.

>3446 in 86 years
>3446
>86 years
blacks top that every few months

Bullshit, when Roof did that the left attacked southern whites as being a culture of intolerance and racism. Also the sjws decided that confederate flag had some sort of mystical racist power, so it needed to be banned. Then the snowflakes went on a campaign of vandalism, defacing monuments and cemeteries. Don't try to pull that lefty revisionist history shit here. This isn't fucking kikebook.

I did not say black people are victims.

I said both sides have violent and faulty people

Sure, a white person can murder a few people and walk away with it because he is privileged ;)

The vast majority of muslims are peaceful too, but casually no one wants to live near to them. The same goes for black people.

Haha Asians just want to Fuck and gamble

niggers have no soul just look at this bitch's comment section youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=1s

Now try to count how many muslims white people killed

Terrorists did not kill as many Christians as Christians killing muslims (see: iraq war)

What about all of your victims Jew?

I'm sure your one of the heroic soldiers who get's to beat up women and children when called for.

How dare you fucking lecture anyone on discrimination.

You cunts invented it in your Torah.

I can say the same about white people hating blacks

Just look at Sup Forums

wtf I love Dylan Roof now

and they have good reason for hating them

even with all the retards on here no one would be axe'in for more evidence after seeing the video

Not all POL "hates" blacks. Most European's just want to keep Europe "European".

The USA has identity politics issue, largely started and funded by yourselves.

Nice proxy faggot

Actually Muslims were quite peaceful until Bush false flagged 9/11 and the US started shooting them.
The majority of them outside the hell mouth remain so as well.
All that sand, THe Phantom menace was a Kojima worry to avoid it.

Learn to ratios

Black people are more likely to kill people. And not only that but they'll stand together with murderous blacks or won't condemn them publicly.

People in Sup Forums regularly post: "Fuck black people and fuck Clinton" and "just kill all blacks" on daily basis.

Double standards much?

Oh yha?

How many people did white people kill in the iraq war?

Jesus Christ, I am really disappointed that your ancestors escaped the gas chambers.

fuck off big nose

The kkk killed about 3000 blacks in 86 YEARS. Blacks top that number every year. Blacks now do the same to whites, but not just whites but themselves. Then they turn around and scream that it's oppression that's the cause of all the crime or deny it. Black people are also 12 percent of the population and are 25 times more likely on average to be responsible for a violence related crime than a white would.

if the issue is doulble standards you should look at racism too, if white people spoke about blacks on television the way blacks speak about whites there would be an uproar. Double standards much?

52% of murders in the us are by male niggers between their teens-30s, while being about 3% of the population. Nigger crime rates are vastly higher than any race.

They don't know, it doesn't matter to them. White people don't have empathy or sympathy, they are literally devils

My grandfather from father side escaped Romania during the rise of nazism before the holocaust happened.

My grandfather from mother side is from Morocco

There wasn't really an escape from gas chambers there

You do realize that the us military isn't composed of entirely whites right? And they don't go around thinking about killing civilians I don't know where your pulling up innocents from but the majority killing in the war are enemies attempting to kill our soldiers. Not unarmed 5 year olds.

More than 3000 blacks died by whites in those 86 years, the figure of 3000 deaths just counts homicides commited by the kkk

Dylan did it for a cause. A very specific and calculated reason.

The niggers did it because they hate white people.

Blacks were slaves in America a long fucking time ago = White people are responsible always and forever

Do black people really not see how much they deserve to be hated for keeping this extremely idiotic racist belief alive while insisting that white people stop holding them accountable for all the shit black people do?

Well kinda. Because there are only a few whites killing people, so it's isolated. Blacks are apparently considerably violent so it does say more about the race than the individual.

Jewgle says 150,000 died as a result of violence over for years. Doesn't say who did the killing.

What's that got to do with black vs white killings?

Are you tarded bro?

Fleeing Nazism is escaping the gas chambers. Well, in Romania the executiona tended to be a bit messier, so mabye not literally.

>they don't go around thinking about killing civilians

Says the only country on earth which nuked densely populated areas.

The first slave owner in the US was black, also the majority of slave traders were black as well.

And now look at where the kkk are. They are nothing more than a few hundred old guys that have done jack shit since the 60s. Comparing that to CURRENT YEAR crime statistics that grow every year is incomprehensible garbage.

>lower crime rates is a privilege
no

Right now blacks are doing worse, in the past whites did worse and nuked cities and carpet-bombed vietnam.

Things changed

>Actually Muslims were quite peaceful until Bush false flagged 9/11 and the US started shooting them.
No they weren't.

If muslims were peaceful there wouldn't be 1.3 billion muslims. They've spread it with the sword since the 7th century.

Israel you are making me reconsider thinking you are the best option for the middle east.

those were in wars. What blacks are doing now is senseless and NOT a war.

Niggers are violent way more often that whitea tho.

So I know you have never had a girlfriend user, but reproduction is fucking easy.

And there's over 2 billion Christians, i suppose they spread byt the sword and not pushing out babies?

You ever take into account what the only other approach to that was? Rushing the beaches with thousands of soldiers and not only killing thousands of our soldiers but japans citizens who were fucking insane and would gladly grab a long blade to charge a us soldier if it meant something to the "glorious sun empire". The deaths of that would easily grow to the millions

I'm sorry user, but nuking cities and carpet bombing countries in south-east asia is worse than torturing one white person

Murdering civilians in a war is still murdering civilians

As a Jew, shut the fuck up. You're making us look bad

>ITT: people arguing with a rat Jew expecting it to concede.

This Hebrew greaseball is getting exactly what it wants out of you fools, a bunch of nonsensical arguing. We all know non whites and kikes are pieces of shit but this hand-rubber is trying to cast seeds of doubt in your mind.

That what it does.

>this

You did not have to nuke japan

Even Eisenhower, the supreme commander of the allied forces, admitted that it was not necessary

>Terrorists did not kill as many Christians as Christians killing muslims (see: iraq war)

Not knowing that most of the body count in Iraq was created by the local populace and not Americans.

The crime rates are right there to see for yourself.

>i suppose they spread byt the sword and not pushing out babies?
Originally yes. Europe didn't accept christianity with no hiccups, lots of pagans were murdered, subjugated and had their holy sites burned down.

*that's

it should also be noted that like another user mentioned not all the soldiers were white.

In South-East Asia we were being attacked by "civillians" and soldiers alike so carpet bombing was used to protect our soldiers, what are blacks protecting?

The amount of people the US killed in war is right there. go look at the numbers for yourself

There is significantly more black on white violence than vice versa.

Go home Jew you're drunk.

>Indiscriminatory carpet bombing of civilian areas.
>just self defense guys!

Blacks in the US were always fucking shit, the only time they weren't was when he had segregation where they could actually be middle class on average because they did not need to compete with whites. Everybody has sins you fool. And you know what the Japanese did?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
But guess what nobody brings that shit up anymore because we move on. But when shit like murders are done everyday and rapes are ignored is when something should actually be a concern. And guess who largely only do these in such large numbers? Blacks.

assuming that all the kills listed can be accounted to US personel

>You did not have to nuke japan

OH MY GOD ISRAEL CAN YOU ACTUALLY BE THIS RETARDED?

What is falsifiability?

Almost got quints with that garbage you stupid fuckin kike

War? Now you're BRINGING declared WAR into the equations? Israel??

Civil crimes are not equivalent in any way to state-declared and sanctioned war.

Talk crime only, war only, but trying to equalize the two is so much faggotry that you have GOT to have gerbils rotting in your rectum as we speak.

Well kike,first off, i cant wait until our shitty policies get you hooknoses nuked by Iran. Secondly, your pic is an example of prevention of your point about niggers being niggers. Eat a dick,get aids,get nuked and die.

A quote from the supreme commander of the US and allied forces himself.

Even him admits it was not necessary

You are one to talk Israel. Your people do this all the time for the exact same reasons. And guess what? It makes as much sense when you do it as when we do which is to say a lot.

I don't care about blacks, they are not MY people.

I don't know them, and I don't want to know them. They are the fucking enemy.

/selfthread/

What about the stuff you do to Palestinians?

(((Kkk)))

how did you avoid serving the army?

It's not me, it's my shitty government.

I agree israel commited war crimes and bombed schools in gaza which is disgraceful. not as bad as nuking a city like what the US did though

Don't care. Wish they killed more of them.

that's not Eisenhower, nor was Eisenhower ever involved in the Pacific theater. learn to read

Less than nigger on nigger murder in 6 months in chicago you stinking jew pig.