I'm thinking since my country has no identity and no balls that it could be nice to move... where in the glorious U.S...

i'm thinking since my country has no identity and no balls that it could be nice to move... where in the glorious U.S.A would be good for a red pilled leaf

Left un-ironically left cucks

Middle boring but free, think flat and guns

East Coast Best Coast

where in the east coast would be best for a white person of irish descent? looking for art and tech jobs, some nature would be good.

Best place is probably New England area, has the most culture and history and is +90% white almost everywhere.

Thing pol doesn't say though is that there are no jobs, that's why everyone doesn't move there. Also lots of blue pilled people because they tried to elect Hillary.

>east coast would be best for a white person of irish descent
Massachusetts and New Hampshire have the most historic and largest Irish population I believe.

Princeton is super comfy and has good NGO's and tech companies. New England has good outdoor culture. Atlanta is on a positive trajectory recently but that is more film-industry related.

New England is probably you're best bet. I pray that I am reincarnated as a golden retriever for a upper-middle class family in Maine in my next life.

Massachusetts is probable, maybe have an in for a job there. Any parts to avoid?

Maine is right by where I grew up, but is Maine a no-go for non-retired people?

>MFW you think being Irish and white makes you superior
>Art jobs

Not sure I've only visited Boston a few times and it was good. I think Seattle is a better city than Boston to live in if you're into that port-fishing city theme.

May Canada die in a hell fire! May each and every single shitstain in that abortion of a country get fucked to death! May you get eaten alive by wild animals, shitted out and then reincarnated as leafs again. Then nuked. By allah, may you suffer for all eternity and then some!

Fuck off we're full.

Thats an anglo meme, they fear the power of gael magic, and you should too, you might just end up at the bottom of a bog.

It does.

I work in film. Art doesn't always mean selling shit on etsy faggot.

Brown guy here. Good, leave. This country belongs to the Asians now

Have fun slowly watching the US become mexican and black though

it's you mainly you mudslimes that are ruining this country.

also that fat fuck in your img is from Sarnia, Ontario. it's full of fattties and muzzies, a shithole.

You sure? I already put my money on the Sihks for winning the Canadian Civil War

>Canada being owned by asians

so you're happy about that brownie? satisfied that your children will work in chinese factories, like their ancestors

fuck off we're full you dogfucking leaf

you sound stupid, how about we switch?

>art
>nature
just stay in canada pls

yes, because you have none of these

this. the sikhs are excellent at fighting islam too

The middle sounds like my type of place.

> Irish
Hurry up and get the fuck out