Suppose a race war broke out in the US tomorrow. Which race would be the victor

Suppose a race war broke out in the US tomorrow. Which race would be the victor.

>inb4 human race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY_eL4FyFSA
youtu.be/lU09DYCOWjc
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8ERBr9yKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bogs

There will be no race war.

>a nignog playing chess?

It would depend on how long it would take whites to become fully committed and stand together in solidarity. Blacks would immediately band together in violence against whites, and whites could be slaughtered before they collectively react. If Whites organize quickly it would obviously be no contest. More numerous, smarter, organized, and well armed.

There are black GMs

Is this even a question?

The coup starts tomorrow faggots, pick a side. See you there!

In a short-term war where everyone takes to the streets, the nogs get utterly BTFO by sheer numbers of Whites with guns.

If the war is long and of attrition, the nogs starve to death because, well, there ain't no crops in Detroit. Control city entrances/exits and win.

The ghost has the king and queen wrong.

Whites would absolutely decimate them. Niggers are only organized by fat black college women bitching about whitey in-between gravity bongs

>Black GMs, plural

One. Out of thousands of GMs.

redpill me on these abominations.

The black race. White cucks would be shown their places by Mexicans and blacks and the blacks would be the kings

the whites own the guns, and the means to produce heavy weapons....so the white race would heroically win

You're fucking retarded if you think a black and Mexican alliance would last more than 20 minutes.

STOP!!!!!!

>muh race war
when will (((they))) stop shilling this

Jews. They will come in and finish everyone off after the war has taken its toll

Whites hands down would win.

Why is that map so fucking stupid. Anything to make Dems look like a bigger area.

>68% population white
>12% population black
>muh blacks will win, muh poo in loo! lol white cucks!
india stop giving us a reason to put you down too.

Probably learnt in prison

Do you see a question mark? Check mate.

>Suppose a race war broke out in the US tomorrow. Which race would be the victor.
The spics, obviously.

While the whites and blacks are busy killing eachother, the spics would be free to arm up and prepare to violently destroy whoever came out as the winner of said racewar.

In the end, no matter who wins the black vs white racewar, the spics and yellows would take over.

There's not going to be a race war. Most people don't feel the way you do and never will.

Whites because numbers

In NYC there's mad niggs playing chess for money outside of train station and evrywhetr basically

Bullshit, you gotta remember that the illegal spics are here because they are too cowardly to fight off their cartels in mexico, and the thug/gang spics are the same threat level as the black gangs. The majority of the mexicans will simply flee south of the border again.

nigs would lose, everyone else would win

The human race.

>you gotta remember that the illegal spics are here because they are too cowardly to fight off their cartels in mexico
That or they ARE the cartels, running drugs for their countrymen. Nice try satan

The jews, have you learned nothing?

Actually came here to say the jews but you did better top kek

Yellows have been suspiciously quite.
This.
Though the spics are split. Some of them came here to escape their government regimes genuinely. The rest are useless lefties like the ones we already have too many of.

Lol k Jayesh.

Remember it's white liberals that import all of your people here to work all our jobs. You'll be on the white side, like it or not

thats cool af
Bonus points if they learnt chess in prison
I am a #niggmissile now.

Theres no way the blacks could win there less then 15% of the population. and most of them are already in cages.

You would shit yourself if you had to fight the cartels too, but the truth is that the spics ARE the cartels, the running away from them is just an excuse to make liberals cry and try to push laws to keep these people in the country.

They are also armed and well experienced with violence and firearm operation, and are unified by their racial bonds to a level that has not been seen in whites for a very long time.

And the yellows are like vultures, they will take on the opportunity to increase their influence, and will most likely ally with the spics in order to do so.

In the end, you will be weakened from the war against the blacks and will have to deal with 2 foes that are well armed, have not suffered any casualties yet and are ready to crush you just like Germany and Soviet Union did with Poland, a union out of common interest that would result in the division of the country in half for each of the victorious.

>Yellows have been suspiciously quite.
That is their style, they quietly increase their influence and strike only when they are ready to cause major damage, remember Pearl Harbour?

They are ayyliums but nobody knows their endgame

I dont think you understand how much every other demographic besides white people openly think blacks are retarded

Truthfully, it would be everyone against the blacks.

I work in the courts and have seen my share of gangs. Take comfort in the fact that should a race war break out, there is a shit load of white gangs that will actually go nuclear on alot of these cartel factions.

when all the niggers are dead

Local, state, and federal governments would ensure a nigger victory.

This
Take note pol/

Spread HMAF and AMHF. Affect their oversoul.

alright. Who are these faggots and why do I keep seeing them posted here?

Everybody against the niggers. Fuck them.

>implying a nigger knows how to play chess

Who are (((they)))?

My neighborhood is white and will remain that way.

Not recruiting the best of each gene pool into our own?

Wut? How would wasting all that precious DIVERSITY be SCIENTIFIC?

Abo's :^)?

What the fuck is up with their faces? They look like they have had Botox injections.

the kikes, unfortunately.

>Spread HMAF and AMHF. Affect their oversoul.
That won't work, we don't care about racemixing nearly as much as you northerners.

It is devastating to your people, while laughable to ours.

Black strongholds and black cities would face starvation conditions within one month of the race war outbreak. Whites overwhelmingly control the food production in this country and blacks live in concintrated places where they have to ship in food. Black cities under siege would all turn on eachother and eventually resort to cannibalism if they didn't outright surrender to the white man.

Nothing wrong with that?

Why do you think so?

I rest my case.

>spread BMAF and BMHF.
?Fixed? It worked on whites.

The game has been rigged from the start so that the only winner in any event is the rich people and politicians. The pigs will shoot both sides of the fight and throw the rest in FEMA camps.

Kek the only actually option is full on 14/88

I know its wrong, but it is actually completely logical and I am in denial due to my (((concious)))

>?Fixed? It worked on whites.
I am telling you, it won't work on spics at all.

Latin america as a whole does not give 2 shits about racemixing, we will fuck whatever female we can, no exceptions.

Fuck I forgot everyone in Brazil WAS black.

sauce?

Everyone against the niggers! Let's unite!

youtube.com/watch?v=TY_eL4FyFSA

NIPPON

youtu.be/lU09DYCOWjc
White.

>Fuck I forgot everyone in Brazil WAS black.
Not everyone, but the majority is either black or pardo.

Only a small minority can claim to be truly white, and those are usually third generation imigrants at best, usually they don't last more than 3 generations withoun't racemixing.

This is just the way things are when you live in a country in which the majority of the people are mixed, you simply can't get away from it.

Same thing will happen to your country unless you do something to prevent it, this is fact.

>My map
My map
>My map
My map

reeeeeeeeee
Population of dependents without resources living in food deserts will overcome gun-trained rednecks with huge amounts of land, knowledge of the terrain, AND resources

Certainly not the Jews...

>reeeeeeeeee
Instead of getting mad over it, how about you do something to prevent this future from coming into being?

I am warning you with best intentions at heart, mate. If you do not stop racemixing you WILL end up just like Brazil.

We need more memes.

>We need more memes.
No, you need laws forbidding race mixing, enforcement of said laws and an eugenics program seeking to whiten your population over the next few generations.

Memes will not prevent your demise.

>millions of whites died for a future where their children will be beaten and abused by humanoids

>Suppose a race war broke out in the US tomorrow. Which race would be the victor.

Whites. Literally no contest.

Niggers and others economically, militarily and numerically weaker.

>millions of whites died for a future where their children will be beaten and abused by humanoids
Yep, your WW2 veterans that are nearly dead are probrably asking themselves why their friends died in a horrible war just so this could happen.

Why do you think they are so bitter? They fought like hell for their country and the future of their people, and now they see weekly gay pride parades on the streets full of genderfluid non binary otherkins calling them racist bigots and telling them to check their priviledge!

Yup. I would be too.

This, but if we can avoid slaughter, we should. No reason to become like (((them))). We stare into the abyss and ourselves as the saying goes.
Stability and order are important.

White people and asians. Once we turn off the EBT cards, the dindus all starve.

As a Mexican of European ancestry (whiter than most "PIGS" euros)I will fight along side my white brethren.

The time of reckoning has come for the sub-SaharanAfricans, and anyone else who fights among them. I will show them no mercy.

The blacks would win, and then the manson family would rule the world

They all cheat cuz they're not smart enough to be good

Everything that isn't from Sub-Saharan Africa. Nobody likes niggers.

>manlets always starting race wars

The natives

>The black race. White cucks would be shown their places by Mexicans and blacks and the blacks would be the kings

Mexicans have already been comitting genocide against blacks for some time now. You should read more.

Niggers don't seem to understand that if whites really wanted to, we could make niggers vanish off the face of the earth without much difficulty.

We're redpilling too many. It's hard to kill it once it is sentient again. Let's MAfricaGA

>Whites hands down would win.
Even alone we'd win but I'm noticing more and more people of other races that hate niggers just as much. Asians in particular in my area.
No one really likes niggers except those with low self-worth, the delusional and of course liberals that so BADLY want some coon to say, "Yous a good person DAWG!" though niggers are laughing at them while demanding more and more handouts.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8ERBr9yKI

Hispanic reporting in. I'll side with the Whites. Second Amendment for the win.

What war? It's in south africa i assume.

>back to the roots

Why is it that Indians always have the pie-in-the-sky ideas that are never remotely realistic?

In a full race war the military would get involved, whites would declare martial law, and tens of thousands of blacks would be 'disappeared'. Poof, race war is over, whites still in control.

Thats why an actual race war wouldn't happen until we are literally burning money for warmth.

Its just the way white people.

The race with the most weapons and discipline.

>>inb4 human race.
So can't say whites.
Guess Mexicans, then.