Someone redpill me on cigarettes. Why are they so much worse than other kinds of tobacco products or smoking at large?

someone redpill me on cigarettes. Why are they so much worse than other kinds of tobacco products or smoking at large?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/019262339802600301
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1080/019262301317226357
mcchrystals.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just think that's being willfully ignorant. You have smoke detectors in your home, fire extinguishers in your home, sometimes your car, always at your work, you wear seatbelts, you lock your doors to your car and home, you do lots of preventative things, even if the odds that it will every happen to -you- specifically is low.

They add radioactive elements as a cover for the huge rise in cancer that started after nuclear weapon testing. Shhh, our secret.

You aren't even attempting to make a political thread OP

Literally sprayed with chemicals

Pic related is the only tobacco product you should smoke

wasn't really sure where else to ask desu, idk what other boards cover smoking

is a fucking start newfag

Smoking is some stupid gayass shit. You have to be majorly retarded to think breathing smoke is a good idea and if you do it you should just kill yourself for being terminally retarded.

Chewing tobacco is far worse.

smoke some weed you fuckin aspie

This is why you snus boys

>not smoking USA Gold
Pleb

>tfw cigars are literally healthier for you than cigarettes

^^^Came here to post this, look into the trinity tests op. Cigarettes were picked as a scapegoat because they were the most popular habit at the time. That's why there's been so much effort over the years to find as much evidence as possible to support their alleged status as a carcinogen.

I can't help you, I'm on mobile, but find the right studies. The were mouse studies that were supressed when it was found that pure organic tobacco actually prevents cancer. Tobacco had already been made the scapegoat for the..fallout.. from nuclear testing, so they had to make them legitimately poisonous to sell the story. Now the government isn't responsible for the rise in cancer, it's all your bad choices goy.

This definitely is a political topic. You can't possibly believe all the anti-tobacco research has been impartial and without political motivations.

Thanks, glad you remembered!

Nah, when they legalize it I'll get some cooked in something or whatever. Smoking is for dumbasses.
Leave ir to Scandinavians to make gay shit even gayer.
But they're still shit.

Mah nigga

>inb4 blaze it #420 noscope DUDE LMAO
tobacco is way more harmful for your lungs than other things.

Pic related is that time anti-tobacco researchers forced a bunch of dogs to smoke massive amounts of tobacco only to find at the end of the study that none of them got cancer.

Smoking is pretty much redpilled lad. It's one of the last bastions of freedom in the western world. That and alcohol (and recently weed I guess, though that's a bit gay).

Just don't spend a fortune on it. I buy a 20 pack for £3.50 from a chap who brings them across from Poland but in the UK they're usually about £8 for 20. That's like $12ish. If you're spending that every day then you're funding the tobacco jew.

Good tobacco is literally mouth watering to smell. But I do not smoke

Yeah, how could breathing smoke be bad for you? It must be that there's just a conspiracy against it. And every doctor and person with more than two brain cells to rub together is in on it.

It smells like raisins to me unburnt

>Good tobacco
That's funny.

You're probably the guy that inspired me to get that exact brand when I made a thread about it on election day, I remember the .45

I got a box of St. Georges arriving tomorrow, thanks senpai

"smoke up, pup"

thats a funny way to reference fukushima.

snus is great

Doesn't taste like shit like chew / dip and is much healthier than smoking or american snus / dip / chew. Don't need to spit and is very comfortable in the mouth.

Only problem is that it's really fucking hard to get in the states, cigs and dip reign supreme here

>every doctor and person with more than two brain cells to rub together is in on it

No, most people aren't "in on it." They just accept the meme "cigarettes cause cancer" without questioning it because we're constantly bombarded with that meme our entire lives.

Because they're cheap and easy for the average person to obtain.

Companies add a bunch of shit to make them more delicious and addictive. The shit they add also causes cancer though

unfiltered ciggarettes are true redpill
but no srs if you smoke make sure it doesn't control you more than you control yourself.

I love the buzz I get from them. They also cause cancer. Red Label is the best btw.

>describing everything as a meme

get off the net for a little

Your right. There's never been a conspiracy before. Everything is exactly as it seems. Don't question anything, and definitely don't look at the evidence. Any cover up is for your own good. Face up on the lawn, feet together.

every time i watch an episode of mad men, i want to try smoking

they all look so fucking cool effortlessly

true story

Polonium is a bitch when you get a few micrometer sized hot particles stuck in your lungs

>20 a day
Even back in the heyday, I don't think my parents, big smokers, got through more than 5 a day, nevermind a whole pack

I love me some good ol' dokah, the emirates sure know how to make good tobacco

>Poses his gun next to cigars to seem manly

You guys are the antithesis of masculinity

because they're marketable. Just about every form of tobacco will fuck you up, but cigarettes are the only ones that had decades of social conditioning building them up to be 'cool' or 'sexy.' Nobody finds the fatass chewing tobaccos at their local park appealing, but even to this day a lot of people associate smoking with youth and sex. Hence the persuasion campaign to end smoking has to be twice as strong as the campaign to make smoking cool,

So do it you fucking pleb. If you want to smoke, smoke. If you enjoy it, keep doing it. If you don't, don't.

It's faggotry to spend a fortune on it but it's one of life's few legal pleasures so get involved.

I have been wondering if the whole push against tobacco products was a jewish tool or a legitimate fight to save lives. As a kid, the whole D.A.R.E. and TRUTH ads always seemed like a legitimate fight to save lives.
I dont doubt that cigarettes and tobacco products are harmful, but the whole campaign seems eerily similar to the anti trump game. Were/are major tobacco companies in the us owned by jews?

Swedish match distributes the General brand widely in the US now
Also their non tobacco alternative Zyn

Look, no matter where they come from, unburned prducts of combustion are bad for your lungs. It coats them and sticks. Not that i dont smoke, but lets be honest here guys.

You can quit supporting the jew by growing it on your own.

he doesnt ATF threads

faggot

Honestly its some serious shit. I have friends bring me water bottles of the stuff when they come back.

Is there a reason you don't have a round chambered?

yeah I get general snus from circle K

The problem is that I'm literally the only person that gets it in my area, so the jews at circle K raised the price from $2.89 a can to $4.50 a can.

The other circle Ks in my area have expired cans.

Smoked for 2.5 years, 2 packs a day. When I literally started coughing up blood and hacking up big lumps of tar-colored mucus, I knew I had to stop, so I did.

There are indeed a small percentage of people whose lungs can withstand cigarette smoke without any damage. But most smokers aren't in this category.

5/day?.... As in 5 smokes per day? Because that's fuck all

On a night out I'll get through 40 and on a normal day I smoke 5-20 depending what I'm doing. If I'm riding it's barely any, if I'm doing fuck all and having some lonesome beers it's 20.

One of my grandads used to genuinely smoke 60/day.... Fucking 60. WEWLAD. Nowadays that would cost about £8,500/year.

>look at the evidence
What evidence do you have that breathing smoke isn't bad for you?
>they all look so fucking cool effortlessly
No, they don't. Guys who smoke just look like fags.
And how can you stand that show? It's shit.

>supporting the earth jew

kek, look at this guy

>2017
>Not using snuff
Not snus. Snuff
Powdered tobacco that you sniff. Usually is quite minty.

mfw

general white is the only decent one i can get locally the only other are wintergreen and mint which taste artificial

the AMA has been paying big tobacco for years to put fiberglass in cigarettes

everything is not as it seems

Read the thread, do your research, make your choice. I'm not invested enough in your education to give you a run down.

This.
It is customary in Canada to wear a pink dress waving dildos around to express your masculinity.

B-but why? That sounds like some kinf of torture.
So, you don't have any evidence? Of course not because it doesn't exist.

nasal snuff is nice but most people dont like it because it takes practice to not sniff too deep

That's exactly what it is, a meme. Smoking doesn't cause cancer in rats:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/019262339802600301
Nor in hamsters, dogs, or nonhuman primates:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1080/019262301317226357
And look at this chart, smoking rates dropped dramatically as lung cancer rates increased by a similarly steep rate.

I've noticed that the warning labels on Swedish-imported snus have been slowly shifting. When I first started purchasing snus years ago, the labels were very reminiscent of the surgeon general warning label on cigarettes. Now, they're just warnings of the addictive nature of nicotine. There's still a warning label that claims it can cause gum disease and tooth loss, but that label is peels off, and in General's case, used to contain coupons underneath.

I feel that the warning label on snus shouldn't include the gum disease label. From the research that I've found, it seems like it's only been seriously linked to pancreatic cancer. If anything, the label should reflect that. I feel that it's just the demonization of tobacco products.

Traditionally, I buy American products, but for tobacco, I've gone full Swedish. General is now widely available in my region. Compare that to years ago, and I had to shop at a tobacconist. Now, brands like Thunder are what tobacconists carry, because General is at every gas station.

Well, prolly more than 5 a day, but thats as many as I remember. I'm averaging about one, because the cost, and health, but it's sentimental and better than fag ass vaping.

>5-20 a day, 40 on a night out
Yeezus. I maxed 10 on a night out

"No drugs. No alcohol. No cigarettes"

The final redpill. The POTUS did it, you can too

The razzberry shit in the little circle tin... Fucking snozz berries taste like snozzberries. I dig that shit sometimes.

Well you do realize dokah is split up into two categories, and then 3 sub categories.

The first two being hot and cold, some times smoking dokah can be cold, which means it has ethanol in it, making it non-genuine; and hot, which is almost always genuine dokah.

The three sub-categories are something along the lines of hard, medium or smooth, depending on who you ask. It marks the accessibility of the dokah, I usually go for smooth dokah for casual smoking because hard dokah makes me nauseous due to how potent it is in nicotine.

I mean dokha literally means dizzy in Arabic.

I'm so close. just gotta give up the fags

It would be entirely accurate to say that I don't have any evidence. You can have it, if you want it.

>not smoking American spirits
What are you, a God damn homosexual.

Does ethanol make it haram? I tried to cook ristotto once and conac steak another time for ex Abu Dhabi gf and she'd have none of it.

I dont know why you're caning cigs fagsif you're from usa but regardless if i can do it you can too my dude.

>not smoking gray perigue spirits

Get some mate. It costs like £1 a tin here so if you can get it there it'll be cheap as fuck. It's not torture, it's nice. Does give you brown snot the next day but that's fine.

You get a little bit of a nicotine hit but it's mainly about the feeling and the taste/smell for me. A dollar sized tin (as thick as about 5 dollars maybe) will last me like 3 weeks for £1.

Yeh watching people try it for the first time is hilarious. I take it on every night out and to every party and it usually gets me some interest. Nice tip for any autists here.

Once cigarette a day? Or one pack?... Yeh I used to do a 10 smoke night but I've got too deep. I've always said that as soon as I feel it's making me less fit I'll stop, and that hasn't really happened yet so we'll see. I should stop but literally #yoloswag42069yolo

Never tried fagberry though it does sound pretty good. Usually just get tobacco with a bit of menthol. My current one is from:

mcchrystals.co.uk/

Great stuff.

>Does ethanol make it haram?
No, they have ethanol cigarettes in saudi, so I guess not.

ExGF just sounds like a prude.

Smoking light perique defeats the purpose, black perique gives you the full flavor.

Pack a real lip you fucking faggot. I used to love packing fat hammers of grizz and Copenhagen

>Why are they so much worse than other kinds of tobacco products
Who told you this? Cigarettes are a rather tame way of consuming tobacco.

>about the feelin
Yeah, and the feeling of powder going up my nose sounds like it would be pretty fucked.
>the taste/smell
Is shit.
You sound like a retard.

It should be obvious that tobacco, or nicotine, increases cognitive abilities and makes one better prepared to consume red pills. Otherwise, why would governments be cracking down on any consumption of it, even vaporizers?

In all of my tobacco smoking days, nothing could compare to davidoff flake medallions. Though Cohiba cigars are a close second.

IDK it's weird how they would pick and choose what parts to follow aka she was ok getting fucked but cant eat steak with conac sauce that has objectively no alcohol in it

???

I know Kuwait is more of a party city but are there open secrets among people and their haram activities because it all seems a little hypocritical from what I've seen from my gulf friends

tastes like absolute shit. Fire curing tobacco just makes it taste like smoke and nothing else, doesn't even taste like tobacco.

pic related, absolutely god-tier tobacco.

People who cherry pick what is and what is not haram are a bunch of fucking phonies, who just want some moral leverage above the masses. pay not attention to them.

are there any good Middle-Eastern cigar brands?

pay no*

I've smoked both, I prefer light.

Even if you allow for 100% of cancer attributed to cigarettes to actually be from atomic bombs, heart disease and COPD are still fucking bad and in no way related to radiation.

You've clearly never tried snuff mate. If you did, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it; or at least not despise it. Everybody I've introduced to it has enjoyed it and some have gone on to buy it.

Cigars are about the taste and smell more than the nicotine; would you call every cigar smoker a retard?

Cuz science is real and Infowars isn't.

There. The ultimate redpill in one sentence.

I don't know about middle eastern cigars, but there is an Egyptian cigarette brand called Cleopatra, it's pretty good.

packaging is aesthetic as fuck at least

Adhesives

Those can be explained by other things too.
>You've clearly never tried snuff mate
Yeah, I'm not stupid.
>I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it;
No, I wouldn't.
>Everybody I've introduced to it has enjoyed it a
Sounds like you hang around some svummy people.
>Cigars are about the taste and smell
But they taste and smell like shit.
>would you call every cigar smoker a retard?
Yes

Yeah, that's before they ruined it with all the warning labels.

Are you sure you guys aren't talking about menthol? How would ethanol make a "cool" cigarette? It'd just burn up all at once, menthol isn't alcohol so it isn't haram as far as I know.

can you get the fuck outta my thread please?

nice af

anyone ITT smoke pipes?