Can a society be economically right wing but not socially conservative ?

Can a society be economically right wing but not socially conservative ?

I mean ? Can it be ?

>not socially conservative
what's the point of living in society then?

Wouldn't that be libertarianism?

Also this

Yeah but what if the country wants to be secular and not want to tell the people what to think and believe ? But still believe in capitalism

What's wrong with libertarianism ? Is libertarianism right wing ?

Sure, it's the blue states and cities to a degree.

Libertarian.

a country can penis their penis but it will inevitably penis. you see?

Well, what do you find as economically right wing? If it's free market capitalism, then that would be an ideology that's economically right wing and not socially conservative.

Was PSH the fattest heroin addict to ever exist? Not counting speedballs.

>fiscal conservative
>social liberal

The largest school of thought in that general ballpark is Libertariaism. If that's a bit TOO fiscally conservative, you could look at Barry Goldwater's type of Republicanism. He was anti market manipulation and anti welfare state, but still believed in strong infrastructure and a healthy national defense (in the traditional meaning of the term "defense", none of this neocon nation building shit).

You're living in it dude.

what REALLY happened to Phillip Seymour Hoffman?

Was it the J€w?

Shit, didn't notice you're Romanian. I don't know about Romania, but America is definitely socially liberal and economically right-wing.

Yes that. But i'm not conservative, i don't believe in preserving culture. Am i still in the right wing category ? Plus, can a libertarian society even work ?

No i don't

R A R ?
A
R
?

I'm fiscal conservative and socially I don't give a fuck

where are you from?

Somewhere that isn't the flag

So guys, what's the final verdict on libertarianism ?

Was just about to post this.

Yeah.

Fuck off with the taxes and don't give a fuck what people do as long as they don't harm other people.

I would call myself a libertarian, but I do think there should be some industry and workplace regulations that benefit the greater good. Then again that can be achieved by a regulatory board separate from the government that is maintained by the industry itself.

So in the meantime I'm all for smaller federal government.

so are we called right wing then ?

so yes ?

Yes, libertarian minarchism is an example of that.

Yes, the countries that come most closely to this are Scandanavian--Sweden, Denmark, Finland etc. They are very socially liberal and combine a decent welfare state with relatively free markets.

but are we right wing ?

Being socially leftwing and economically rightwing could be considered 'right wing' in some places; in Scandanavian countries this is the centrist position; in the US it would be libertarian.