Is it possible to reclaim Rhodesia?

Is it possible to reclaim Rhodesia?

das raciss

Nope. Or any part of Africa for that matter. Africa is doomed to be a shithole for as long as it exists.

Yes but you have to kill or drive out every last person with black skin.

Nerve gas first, then just let the flies and animals clean up the mess.

Only with armed invasion after destabilizing their already super rocky nation.

Good luck with that. You could drive out people from Zimbabwe but more will keep flooding in from the neighboring nations. Also good luck getting a country to support the new nation. It'll be like the white exodus 2.0 only worse.

>Africa is doomed to be a shithole for as long as it exists.
Well maybe if Whites took over Africa then we will be able to make Africa great aga... oh wait..

As I said before, even if you were to mount a full invasion of the whole continent, it still wouldn't succeed. The maghrebs would chimp out backed by Egypt and Eurocucks driving any force away.

Whites will never take back Afrika. This is a fact.
As long as the Cuckolds and White Guilt propagandists exist, whites will never achieve success and superiority. While the jews continue to exist to completely fuck over each and every single nation to the maximum extent, permanent success is impossible

So we get the whites out and then use a combination of biological and chemical weapons, and kill anything trying to escape the continent.

Picture related topless pool on top of stratosphere in vegas was fun.

You are better off trading african whites for american blacks

This is all just satire of course :)

Tits of lady across pool....

> biological and chemical weapons

And who will pay for these? And even you find someone who will pay, who will sell you these weapons? Other than the Bulgarian black market I dont see any way of getting weapons of that caliber. AND even if you manage to safely secure such a weapon, the moment you use it you'll see NATO, EU, UN and African League chimp out all simultaneously resulting in your new nation and people getting crushed into oblivion. Africa is lost, let it go my dude.

Why?

After the planet warms up it will be a disease ridden land. Harare will be below the mosquito line - remember. The croplands have already long gone fallow.

It is an iredeemable shithole and Uncle Bob made it that way.

I think the Chinese will deliberately design a fast acting weapon with a survival rate near or at zero, they will need to do it for the resources, imagine china in 20 years.

>imagine china in 20 years.

All I see is the inevitable civil war approaching between the Mao loyalists and Democratic Chinese.

Your parents saffas or something?

Nope. Just pointing out the obvious truth SAbro.

You seemed to negative not to be South African... You are right though.

You guys have it good on your island.

No we dont. Both of our big parties are shit. The politicians are all shit. All of the right wing parties are also shit. Unions everyfuckingwhere. Immigrants by the fuckloads. Unemployment through the roof. Environment fucking up (the great barrier might not even exist in a few years. Chinese companies buying up everything.

And to answer the question OP, no not at all. But you guys don't understand how life works on this country... It's not that bad really, crime is a thing but we live in a different world to the majority of the country and the ANC keeps it that way because they like the status quo.

If any breakaway state would triumph it would have to come from the Cape. And form under serious circumstances of unrest.
Even then it would be multiracial.

Imagine that on steriods, fuck up your economy and add a good dose of crime.

Your country is beautiful though, I've visited once and will again.

Id be happy with the Chinese plague being stopped at least. Yeah thats probably the only thing going good for us. Planning a 4WD trip to the outback this winter in fact.

Na man, it's over and honestly it's better left alone. Story time

>go to SA for school trip
>we're going to help build a library and bring several tons of books to fill it
>land in capetown and everyone is instantly in love with the scenery
>we find out the town we're going to is very dangerous and we are very likely to get robbed and even killed
>our "guide" was a capetown police officer that had ties to the organization we were associated with
>was in the brush/border wars and slotted many a floppy
>he's fucking shocked we're even doing this and how naive we are about it
>get to the town
>lots of shady looking africans staring at us, everyone has a fucking gun
>they're genuinely afraid of our "guide"
>go to library site, all the sheetrock is gone
>villagers using them as doors and roofing
>teacher tries to find the local contact
>he's some drunk ass old guy that was keeping and selling all the work lumber in his hovel
>fuck it we'll do something since we're here so we start grabbing some beams to lay down
>teacher almost gets killed over a misunderstanding, our "guide" has to step in and we end up leaving
>get to the hotel and try to find out what happened to our 3 tons of books
>africans straight up stole all of them right off the fucking tarmac
>spend a week getting fucked up in capetown with a few cool guys from my high school while my teacher loses total faith in humanity
>"guide" tells us what areas to avoid and comes with us outside since he was paid for the week up front

not a bad experience overall, but fuck africa man.

Meh, I'd support a reclamation of Rhodesia, and bring back Apartheid South Africa while giving Biafra (Nigerian Igbos) independence.