Reminder that asians are honorary whites and there's nothing wrong about racemixing with them if you're white

Reminder that asians are honorary whites and there's nothing wrong about racemixing with them if you're white.

Whites are honorary Asians

Thanks hue, we white people will keep that in mind

This, Japs are superior

>t. 2.5 inch gook penlet

Wrong.

>inb4 the chink horde arrives.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPP

i want a jap gf

I would rather be in their countries than a middle eastern, south american, or african country so theres that. At least a noble culture exists where theyre at to a degree

Why do cumskins crave big cocks so much?

99% do it because they can't get a proper white girl, fact.

why would asians want to mix with a race that is dumber and more violent on average?

One of my closest friends has a Japanese girlfriend. They met while they both spent a year working in the same country and since they they've been having a long distance relationship where they'd Skype with each other every day and stuff.

Sometimes I daydream about they getting married and, during the wedding, me meeting one of those 30yo virgin Japanese girls I read about on the Internet and settling down somewhere nice in my shit country and produce lotsa haffus.

I... I just wanted to share this, Sup Forums. Thanks for reading.

t. Jakub Pekkaavaanii

This came to mind yeah. They have much more disciprine, absolute must have virtue

I'm so tired of being a virgin.
I need ass now.

nigga what?

>asians
*east-asians
Well, minus the chinese.
Scratch that, *japanese

where can i meet a nice jap in the midwest

they seem to only live in leftist shithole coast cities

What about turkic peoples?

""""""asians"""""
Only the japaneses

>"Fuck my life, white women are the worst, they always go for black people, I hate it so much!! Oh hey, an Asian female thread" - /pol9k/
>takes out cock and starts jerking it

/pol9k/, gtfo.

IQ lower than europeans means bad news.
I don't know about their behaviour in general because they are literally who in my mind, so i can't make an accurate judgement.

asians would be a lot more attractive if they had light eyes and hair. but they dont, so i am not attracted.

also

>brazil
>white

kill yourself javier

>stupid turd rp

none of the asians you slant eyed rice crispy.
you deserved to be nuked 2 more times.