Redpill has ruined my life

Guys, my life sucks now. Just a year ago I was a blue pilled feminist social justice warrior. I had fun talking to all my friends and college professors about how sexist and terrible society is.

But then I came to Sup Forums. At first I hated all of you. I called your gore videos horrible atrocities. I tried to keep my composure and believe the world was still a good place. But then it all began to weigh down on my brain, and I could no longer ignore how utterly fucked up the world is. Feminism feels petty. Liberalism feels like the idealism of a weak beta male.

I can no longer have fun with my friends. They all call me a racist neo nazi because I think BLM is a budding terrorist group. And they call me a misogynist because I say the wage gap is a myth. My professors hush me up in class because they don't want to hear from me.

Take this redpill away! It's ruined my life!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've changed you so you can change your friends, not so you can be depressed about your life.

Truth is hard to swallow and even harder to deny.
But you could not act like a total autist and don't reveal your powerlevel in public.
Society is not ready yet.

Fuck you! I didn't ask to be aware of the world! Take it back! Take all this knowledge back!

Some advice OP:

the happiest of us contain our power level around friends, and reveal it around true friends

This. Cause you're here for life. Sup Forums is not a game.

You have to accept it... Believe me, trying to live a lie is worse than accepting our reality. If you are recently red pilled, try not to reveal too much. Stick around, learn, and grow.

tough shit kiddo but the redpill literally almost got me killed during this new year celebrations

it's 6 a.m. into the new year and I'm wasted out of my mind off booze and acid and this black chick comes onto me outta nowhere grabbing my dick and I instantly blurt out "get the fuck away from me you stinky monkey" completely unaware she was with her entire favela pack

lucky me I was so out of my mind that it came out completely unintelligible or I would have been beaten to death and thrown off the pier right then and there

Now you have to own it user.

You chose to reveal your power level, not us.

You can't go back desu.

Holy fuck. Guys, I'm so afraid. I'm not good at keeping my thoughts to myself. My parents already suspect I voted for Trump.

Also, one time me an a latino friend of mine where telling racist jokes to one another. It was all in good fun. But I made the mistake of jokingly relating the story in my college class, and my professor got furious and told me how unfunny and offensive she found it, and how she would not tolerate that such talk. I nearly shat myself because I came that close to being kicked out of class. Anyway, to keep myself safe I basically cut ties with him. I realized it was not safe to joke around with him. It was better to keep myself away from foreigners because if I get too casual around them I'd probably say something that'd get me lynched by the pc crowd.

just b urself user

Just do hero

Once you take the red pill is there any going back? I cant take this anymore, its too troubling. I see how unequal races and cultures actually are and it pains the shit out of me. I see the jewish hold on everything we do. I constantly bring up alt-right talking points with my few remaining friends.

Please take me back pol, blue pill me. Take me off this doomed ride.

Haha real polacks just dont give a shit as they meme the world to ashes

good now you are ready for the franklyn/boystown scandal. godspeed.

The redpill didn't ruin your life.

The redpill has awakened you to reality.

Your life begins now.

This is pretty much how it is, it's strange for a while but then you learn to embrace it. I've legitimately never had more confidence until I fully embraced the redpill. You can't go back so learn to live with it user. It's not so bad.

You learn to live with it. I wouldn't take any of it back.

I don't understand how this is happening to me. I always told myself I'd never be a freaky conspiracy theorist afraid of invisible Jews. But now I can't stop seeing their influence everywhere. I look down upon most women! God, I never pictured this for me.

>I went to college and believed everything I was told, and made it part of my identity
>Then I went to an anonymous forum, believed everything I read, and made it part of my identity
>I still haven't learned a fucking thing

You deserve to suffer.

>Ignorance is bliss.

You should have listened to the old addage, but then again leftists don't believe in things older than them.

You took the redpill but you didn't learn to hide your power level
Grow up kiddo

This. I have true friends who certainly don't agree with me but won't sperg out, and we can actually hear each other. That's the test.

Not enough kawaii with the red pill lately. Sad!

Just keep growing your power, Kek shall give you the power.

PRaise Graf!

Hiding your powerlevel isn't a meme.

Praise

There's a reason Christianity is the real religion of Sup Forums OP even though we love KEK wholeheartedly.

You cannot imagine people can be good in the absence of the Holy Spirit. Not even for an instant.

It's true. Once you align yourself with truth, or at least the attempt to find it, the world makes more sense and you gain some agency. The things you do, you can be more certain are for a real reason and not some bulshit. You start living in history while aligning your acts with morality. It's the only thing that will give you serenity rather than momentary hits of pleasure.

You've got it backwards. Keep hanging out with your latino friend. Stop associating with pc types. If you have to (them being your teacher) just don't bring up anything like that around them. Keep it strictly business.

You don't want to take away the redpill. It's part of what will make you successful in the future. I was in your shoes in 2004. I'm very successful now. Friends from college who refused the red and embraced the blue pill are either middle or high school teachers or dropout Bernie supporters either on food stamps or just work shit jobs and are poor. The saying goes if you are 22 and never been a liberal you have no heart, if you're 35 and not a conservative you have no brain. You are just more evolved then your peers like I was, let alone your dumb ass professors. Just remember money isn't everything but success has to be measured in some way and money is a pretty good indicator. I make a lot more money than your ignorant loser professors.

fuck you we don't want you sjw convert faggots. You're the type who says there's a difference between blacks and niggers and that there are some good jews. If you want to help our cause start by offing yourself

All the redpill did was make me much more angry, pls help

>Would rather live a comfortable lie than deal with the truth.

Suicide is an option OP. We all learn how to cope. Part of that is hiding your power level.

Normies will never understand.

Ew, a Christcuck.

Nail on the head.

you need new friends

A leaf with a valid, intelligible, coherent post. Guys, they do exist

The leaf gets it. OP, you're a faggot, weak minded wanker. You would've been one of the people in Salem screeching "burn her, burn the witch"

You fool.
You witness how a brain can be molded towards our side and reject it.
How on Earth do you expect our side to grow?

>believing the nonsense on Sup Forums

No one should take anything said here seriously, if you did you are an idiot. You shouldn't construct your worldview based upon the insane ramblings of autistic NEETs

Leave this place, read some books, and think for yourself

I'm horrible at keeping my opinions to myself too.

Find out which opinions are yours and which ones aren't. This isn't a hivemind.

We all learn to cope OP. You'll be fine.

What master is more benevolent than the Truth? Who will dispense more Justice?

>4 stages of redpill

Listen to this man!

This so so so much. All my redpilled friends are so fucking successful is sickening.

Many of my very intelligent bluepilled friends work at bars, super markets or are unemployed... even after a fucking degree.

This isn't true for everyone but it's the trend in my experience, for what ever that's worth.

just wait until you read The Culture of Critique.. then the true redpill

You fucked it. You had a good post there then you had to go fuck it with incompetence. A fucking leaf. God damn Canadia

>believing in Jewish fairy tales in which Jews are literally an exception to 'only by accepting Jesus can you be saved'

Sounds like the redpill didnt do anything, youre a natural pussy

Grow a fucking dick

>tfw too smart to believe in leftist ideals and enjoy making jokes about the patriarchy with my blue friends.

Kek
This redpill is the hardest swallow
Important to remember:
>all successful lies are based on a little truth

wake up bitch

It's an old jpeg but it checks out.

It's really good for framing the progression of how to take the redpill, but as always times change.

You must focus your anger, friendo. It can be the greatest of motivations.

better days are ahead

"Truth is so precious she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies"

Winston Churchill

>Sad!
stop the trumpisms pls, you sound like a granded

Anger is sloppy.

Transfer your emotional energy into working out and shooting range. Find a breeder and breed. Keep passing the torch.

>I can no longer have fun with my friends.
Good. It's a waste of time. You should be too busy impregnating and abusing your wife to have time for friends.

nigger, get gassed

>typical satanic NWO globalist doublespeak

>satanic NWO globalist doublespeak
oh man i remember when i was 21

>in college

When you get into the real world, you'll realize that being a cuck social justice liberal is not a skill anyone wants or needs.

Make sure you are getting an education that translates into a job, or stop wasting your money and get out now.

The world has always been fucked up. Find something you like, get good at it, specialize, work, retire.

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

Reddit, tumblr, universities, these places are the "hug box", everything is always hugs no hurt allowed, painful truths are to be denied.

Sup Forums you see, is the "hurt box" we only feel hurt from seeing the truth, painful truths are realized and dealt with here.

The ride never ends.

Sorry there is no skip button.

Oh you in for a ride burger, same happens to me. Know what I do?
I first start not being a bitch about it.
Look, politic and religion is something you don't share on a group. No family meetings no friends meet-up. One on one is the only choice. Don't fight multiple battles, just one.

Step 3 is despair or something you'll get over it

Think as you like but behave like the others.

> You are grade 0 red pill

> Grade 1 requires keeping your power level secret

Weak minded shits in this thread.

If you don't want to be redpilled anymore, then stop assuming how people will act based on their skin color and enjoy life. Your not going to be here forever and it is a good idea to not worry about what you know but how you use it.

I really hope so, but it feels like at this point my life is already a little bit fucked. My parents never reigned me in and I really didn't have any direction in highschool coming into college. My parents made me believe I could be an actor because I did a few plays. I wish they encouraged me into going into something STEM related instead. Now I'm about graduate with a major in FILM and all I can think right now is how worthless that is. As soon as I graduate i'm going to join the military, and hopefully gain something valuable. My parents would freak if they knew though. They think if I join I'll get killed or something.

>degree in film
>fought in the meme war
>useless

secret agent man

I really hope so, but it feels like at this point my life is already a little bit fucked up by the illuminati lizards. My parents never reigned me in and I really didn't have any direction in highschool coming into college. My parents made me believe I could be an banker because I did a few plays. I wish they encouraged me into going into something STEM related instead. Now I'm about graduate with a major in satanic worship and all I can think right now is how worthless that is. As soon as I graduate i'm going to join the jewish satanic cartels, and hopefully gain something valuable. My parents would freak if they knew though. They think if I join I'll get killed or something.

Fairy tales can be made real at any time. Lrn2meme.

If I do make films, I vow to do so against the goddamn Jews in Hollywood. I'll create films a bout what life is really like, and how progressivism fucked me over. I vow this!

Boom.
You are like a marksman, auss

>autist
>supposed to keep power level secret

The life of a hermit is the life for me.

You can't be a secret agent if you join the cartel. Just orbit the sides drop some redpills. If the lizards fuck you up too much than leave. Better to live a shit life than to give them another soul to sell out your people.

There's another level to it that I like but you have to combine the last two stages to truly be 'redpilled'. And of course, support monarchy.

a true man takes his redpill without shedding a tear, he looks back and says "damn, that was me? how foolish, i'm glad i know this now, imagine what i would've been without it"

So your prospects are already improving compared to what they would have been if you lived in ignorance.

cringed

Great!

If I were you, I would cease access to this board and website and leave.

Compromised.

is cranberry juice degenerate?

at what?

>keeping your power level secret
>ever
come on, grade 1 is keeping it secret around leftists and telling it to your mates. grade 2 is not keeping it secret at all, but phrasing your arguments in a way that lefties won't immediately reject. grade 3 is espousing your views publicly and learning how lefties think to the point that they will adopt your views.

grade 4 is hitler.

you do realize they force up and coming film stars to fuck kids on cameras so they have blackmail material, right?

hell, part of the reason trump is so disliked might even be that he's rejected the blackmail. if that's the case, best case he'll get hated even harder than bush did on all sides, worst case he'll get JFK'd. especially with his shit about the CIA and federal reserve.

your gay post faggot. quit being a bitch

Get that degree and move to a more Republican place.

ok

Only without vodka.

is cisco degenerate tho

You will learn to reconcile the red and blue pill in time. I know I have

the router company?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

We should make a separate Red pilled society

This isn't a special club, retard. Stop with the "real polacks" nonsense, it makes you sound 14 years old and is an embarrassment for your ancestors.

Just stop being stupid about it.

Take it from someone who lives in Berlin, a city where you constantly meet actual communists in political discussions.

I have friends from all spectrums because I understand that to change someone's mind politically you can't commence from an extreme in a discussion with someone who thinks differently.

In the beginnng, let them talk, point out the mistakes and counter-arguments non-judgementally and slowly lead them to realize how non-factual and intellectually dishonest their positions are.

Much better than going full Sup Forums and convincing no one while losing your entire circle of friends.